News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Greetings, internet people.

Started by Tan, 10, July, 2011, 01:52:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aile~♥

Ohai! I am the GLOBAL MOD, and I'm BAAAACK!

--- And now for something COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. ---

Presea is awesome, and hello. Welcome, have fun, play games, hack GS, and all that other good fun stuff.

Wahoo.

(YES I am feeling random today. Deal with it.)
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Tan

Behold, the return of the revenge of Ser Ramicus Tangent the ⑨th! As with my previous sudden appearances, I'll probably be mostly lurking around, but in the same vein, I'll also likely be around a lot more again, so there's that.

For those not familiar with me, who don't remember me or who haven't seen me in a while, I'm Tan. I do things such as arranging and composing music, posing 2D chibi models to make videos and comics, turning people into wrestlers in a video game and making them fight it out to a silly plotline, streaming random video games and generally being a lazy bum about all of the above. Hi there.
"Video Games"
-Raocow

Salanewt

Hello Ser Ramicus Tangent the ⑨th! It'd be awesome to see you stick around, but lurking is always cool too. On that note, how go your efforts for your next wrestling video?
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

charon the ferryman

Hello dear tan, how has life been treating you lately?

leaf

I thought I recognized that topic title...

Feels a bit weird to say "welcome back" when I see you on skype regularly, but hi there.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Knight of Purgatory

MOAR DARKNESS, MOAR COOKIES