News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

(Insert Name here) Hack

Started by Knight of Purgatory, 20, July, 2011, 09:11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knight of Purgatory

Well, I thought about it, so I decided to make a new GS:TLA Hack.
Some features include:
2 extra non:artifact weapons of each type...
EACH weapon getting unleashes...
Buffing psyenergy and giving new abilities...
The rest is a secret, but this is already underway and partly completed, and I'll post this hack when I'm done...
Question, though, should I change the djinn and some abilities of them?

This old hack was scrapped, my new gs1 hack's details are down below. This is the post for the (eventual) change log i will be putting up one day
MOAR DARKNESS, MOAR COOKIES

Salanewt

Sounds like it might be cool, but how would the plot go?

Djinn: It is up to you. I would definitely do stuff with the dummies, even if you decide that they might never be used.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Knight of Purgatory

Well this hack has been scrapped but don't worry, I've made another one which is for gs 1, which is almost done. I'll post it one of these days.

EDIT: Here it is. It's not complete, but tell me how it is. Write on this topic if the patch dont work

Edit 2: made a few changes, reduced toughness of the Colosso gladiators made spire a multipier line,Colosso gives a better reward when beaten. I felt that the colosso gladiators were too tough, and the reward wasnt worth it, so i changed that. No one wants a "stupid-looking hat" anyway. :Sweat:

Misery

It's an unnamed hack that I know nothing about... how about telling us a bit about it? What do you want to do with it? What's the point of the hack? How much is left to do? Currently there's not much motivating me to give it the time of the day.

Knight of Purgatory

Oh, right. Well it's a kind of a difficulty patch, with the increase in difficulty scaling as you progress.the monsters' stats have increased depending on the location . The first monsters don't get a significant boost, but end game monsters have just about double their normal stats. Also psyenergy is stronger more expensive and have bonus effects.psyenergy should be used more often in this patch. One reason for this is to signify them being adepts. Only adepts could make the crossing through angara to gondowan. Anyway slash flare and froth are added damage. New equipment stats. No changes to djinn or mimics. It's almost finished now I just want a bit of community input

Misery

Oh ok, thanks. That does sound fairly interesting, I think I'll try it out at the end of this week.
Flare and froth sound like somewhat odd choices for added damage, but I guess I'll just have to see for myself.

Aile~♥

Well, I dunno about Froth being that strange, but Flare certainly seems a little odd. I personally would've used either Beam or Fire.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Knight of Purgatory

Awec

One thing to be wary about when changing the power of psynergy is that enemies can use it too. In one of my hacks I completely messed up the balance of the game by changing psynergy and ended up being unable to beat Saturos because he could defeat my party in one turn.
I'll give your hack a look.
I. Am. A. Spoon.
Yes, a spoon that is awesome that is a Jupiter adept that is one of the Anemos that lives on the freaking moon.
What of it?