News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Hello to everyone

Started by FelixWolf, 02, July, 2011, 03:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FelixWolf

Good day everyone my name is Felix Wolf and i registered a couple of days ago and i think their are people here that already know me and maybe i posted this introduction a bit too late lol.
And for a bit of info about me: i am not an expert hacker, i am an advance gamer in some games that are not Gs related, i love Golden sun games, my favorite characters are Sveta and Felix and i love wolves

Salanewt

Ooh, a formal introduction. Welcome to GSHC Felix! As long as you follow the rules, you will probably have fun here.

Sveta and Felix, they are decent characters. I am more of a fan of Jenna myself though. Cool, which games?
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

FelixWolf

hi Salanewt yep i will follow the rules and hope to have fun ^_^,
and the games that i am most of an expert are: Chrono trigger, megaman zero and the one i usually go and win tournaments is Super Smash brothers Melee and brawl =)

Griever

Welcome to the forum !!!
Be active and have fun ...

FelixWolf

Rolina

So far, you seem like a good kid.  Better than some of the other brats we've had here for sure - as long as you keep that up and stay out of trouble, I can see you getting along very well here.  Welcome to the site.

FelixWolf

gee thanks Role, and i will stay out of trouble  :happy:

Charon

I agree with Role, you're new on the internet, but you're 12 after all. You'll learn pretty quickly and become a great member soon!

And to keep out of trouble, make sure you take the time to read the rules by clicking on the image in my signature.

:happy:

FelixWolf

Thanks  Charon  :happy: and ill go read the rules until i learn them by alphabetical order  :happy:

Aile~♥

That'd be overkill, I think.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Griever

leaf

^ What they said.

Oh yeah, and welcome and stuff.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

FelixWolf

umm... ok ill ease it up in the learning the rules alphabetically