News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Hi ya!

Started by Amylolz, 04, August, 2011, 03:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinigami

Quote from: zman9000 on 08, August, 2011, 04:47:50 PM
Sorry to brake it to you Shinigami... but Role and Charon are defenatly girls. they have proof.
Quote from: Shinigami on 08, August, 2011, 11:32:03 AM
Although that may be exaggerating slighly...
I never said I did not believe they where... In fact:
Quote from: Shinigami on 09, July, 2011, 09:54:38 AM
And, unlike most people, she has (reasonably) solid proof of the fact.
"Member Photos!" thread.
Assuming you are actually referring to our admin Charon The Ferryman...

As for Role, I don't think I have actually ever seen any proof and am not really interested in getting any. To me, it doesn't really matter what gender the person on 'the other side' is, if they say they are girls I will automatically assume they are, but not treat them any differently across the internet.
So nanoka~

Rolina

That reminds me... Shini, do you have skype?  We should voice chat some time.

Shinigami

Nope! No skype... No microphone either... And no webcam...
<--- Slightly paranoid about identity... blame my father...XD
So nanoka~

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

QuoteNope! No skype... No microphone either... And no webcam...
I don't have any of that stuff, either.

Amylolz

Does this site Have some kind of Skype channel? Kainy said something about joining him on a Skype chat?

Shinigami

So nanoka~

leaf

Yeah, we have a skype chatroom set up with about a dozen people in it. It's mainly used in a similar fashion to irc, as a group chat medium, but we also do calls sometimes, too. You guys should join :3
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Rolina

Quote from: leafgreen386 on 09, August, 2011, 05:00:56 PM
Yeah, we have a skype chatroom set up with about a dozen people in it. It's mainly used in a similar fashion to irc, as a group chat medium, but we also do calls sometimes, too. You guys should join :3
No we don't.  That's Kain's chat, remember?  We just happen to be there.

Also, this is a heads up - there's an 18+ pics are okay rule, so long as they're only of women.  You may want to think twice about joining, because they pretty much attacked me when I objected to it, saying I was in the wrong.

@Shini:  I'm a GIRL.  I have a 500% higher chance of being hunted down and raped than you for those same reasons - just use fake info and you should be fine.  You don't need to have a mic, but for the Jupiter Clan banner we'll be working on later, I want you to at least be in there.

leaf

There isn't, actually. You can't post anything you can't show on tv.

You may want to get your facts straight next time before shooting off your mouth. :happy:
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Kain

QuoteThat's Kain's chat
No, actually.  leaf is in charge of it.

QuoteYou may want to get your facts straight next time before shooting off your mouth.
Truer words have never been spoken.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Rolina

Clearly this is not a chat I'VE been a part of, because every time I said it was the GSHC chat, Kain or the other members (whoever was on) got up in my face saying it's not the GSHC chat, it's his chat and we're just there.  So either you're lying out your @#$, or you changed leaders after I left.

Tan

No, it's not strictly a GSHC chat. It doesn'r change th fact all its members are at least on the GSHC and the others are welcome to join.

Regardless, its been Leaf's chat, it still is. Has been as long as I've been there at the very least, as a quick /whois on his skype id would've revealed. Leaf was the room creator, which is the equivalent of the root admin.

Why is this being argued about in an intro thread in any case This is silly and really doesn't belong here.
"Video Games"
-Raocow

Rolina

It doesn't explain why I seem to be the only one told that it was Kain's chat.  And by pretty much everyone, too.  Not once was I told until just now that leaf is the one who started the chat with Kain just doing all the owner duties.

Tan

Possibly partially because people didn't realise, possibly partially because it doesn't matter who has moderation powers so long as they use them in the proper manner? And given as leaf rarely uses them at all he can't really be faulted for misusing them.

In short, this argument is silly.
"Video Games"
-Raocow

zman9000

QuoteKainy said something

kainy... kainy... umm... lol?

is that suppose to be kain... umm hahaha
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Atrius (He/Him)

GSHC does not have an official Skype channel, and whoever leads chats that occur on Skype between forum members is completely irrelevant especially to this thread.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Aile~♥

Role, if you have a dispute about something off-topic, take it to PMs.

Leaf, Kain, you should also take this to PMs. And from here it sounds like you're just picking on her for the fun of it. Stop.

Everyone shut up and stop talking about this in some poor sap's introduction thread.

Locked, BTW.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]