News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Whoops!

Started by feraljack1200, 25, August, 2011, 08:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

feraljack1200

:Ivan: :Ivan: :Ivan: Hi,It is me! as you can probably tell,i like ivan!!! I posted this as a second post! I am working on an ivan and sheba are dogs project! Anyway,HELLO!!!!
I like Ivan lots! :Ivan: :Ivan: My favorite character is Ivan!

Salanewt

Hello Feral, and welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community! Be sure to have fun here, but you may need to follow the rules to ensure that you can have fun.

Ivan is cool. Ivan as a dog would be awesome. Anything else you are planning on doing with GS hacking?
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

ThanatosTheDark

Welcome to the forums feral.

I like your idea to change the party members to animals, but why should it stop at the wind seers?
There are other animals that can be used.
Try making mia a turtle or something.
I am nothing more than a nothingness that never was.

Kai Hong

Hello, welcome, bienvenue, failte and wilkommen! Have fun here!

Good idea. There are loads of animals to choose from, and some of them are really easy to assign an element to. I'll be interested to see how this turns out.

Anyway, welcome and good luck with your hack!
WARNING! IT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO READ THIS WARNING! NOW YOU WILL DIE...eventually.

Kain

Welcome to the forum.  Please read the rules and enjoy yourself.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

ThanatosTheDark

You could probably change the battle sprites to so that they are more appropriate towards the character.

If you make ivan in to a dog for the map and a wolf for the battle.
I am nothing more than a nothingness that never was.

Amylolz

And you could make Jenna a Fire fox. >_<

Charon

Oh, hi.

Yeah, Ivan's my favourite character too. He's also really good if you've got that Pure Mage combo with him and Mia with his holy-crap that's a lot of PP style. He's just generally awesome and I am glad that you appreciate that. Them as dogs would be pretty cool, for some reason I'm thinking of Golden Retrievers at the moment...

Also. Click the picture in my siggy. I dare ya.

pez777

Welcome to GSHC enjoy your stay and stay active.

looking for new members/ Affiliates

Tan

Greetings internet person. Don't spill beer on the carpet. Or blood for that matter. *Stabs the newbie*

Be sure to keep that in until you're not in the carpeted area any more, 'kay? Or I'll cause you so much pain you'll be begging me to kill you ♥
"Video Games"
-Raocow

zman9000

@Tan ... umm... what.

so yeah welcome... I think....
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx