News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Golden Sun Online?

Started by ThanatosTheDark, 19, August, 2011, 09:44:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Durza

Yeah, it wouldn't work. On the subject of being forced to grind, a dungeon with a lot of Orihalcon would be nice.
It's not a lie if you don't want to be believed. You're can't be wrong if you don't think you're right.

Rolina

...Uh, how about not?  A high-tier monster drop works well enough for that.  If it's an online game, you'll be doing lots of dungeon crawling with friends anyways.

dwkjohn

Removed due to a*sholes where I live.
Just sayin'.  

,-~~-.___.            Golden Sun
  /   |  '         \   Hacking Community
(     )           0              |
   \_/-, ,------'              /
      ===                     //                   
      /    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|
All your internet entertainment.

Durza

Not entirely sure, but I think you may have let someone else use your profile here, john.
It's not a lie if you don't want to be believed. You're can't be wrong if you don't think you're right.

Aile~♥

Quote from: Durza on 22, September, 2011, 11:18:04 AM
Not entirely sure, but I think you may have let someone else use your profile here, john.

^ Quoted for truth.

What happened to your spelling? Your grammar? Your good ideas? They all seem to have gone down the drain.

You trolling?
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Knight of Purgatory

Maybe his bro or someone decided to fiddle around with his account
MOAR DARKNESS, MOAR COOKIES

ThanatosTheDark

I never ment to make reflux like that. I thought reflux should go first and reflect more than just damage, that's what psynergy is for. I think reflux should kinda mimic the enemy's action and use it first. We could balance that by making reflux the only reflective djinn in the mars element, or make it so that every djinn can be used one in a battle. No djinn recovery. Once you use the djinn, it takes either another battle or a set time after the battle. Either way, you have to finish the fight to use it again.
I am nothing more than a nothingness that never was.

Rolina

Supposedly some brat found his Nook and posted with it.  He should punch them.  Hard.  And several times.

Durza

Quote from: Kingzane on 22, September, 2011, 03:33:26 PM
I never ment to make reflux like that. I thought reflux should go first and reflect more than just damage, that's what psynergy is for. I think reflux should kinda mimic the enemy's action and use it first. We could balance that by making reflux the only reflective djinn in the mars element, or make it so that every djinn can be used one in a battle. No djinn recovery. Once you use the djinn, it takes either another battle or a set time after the battle. Either way, you have to finish the fight to use it again.

Every djinni is the only one that does what it does (besides Flint and Echo), some just do things that are better versions of others. And having an un-settable djinni would not only be virtually impossible to do, it'd also screw around with summons. Reflux doesn't reflect damage, it's a mars based attack, and there's no psynergy that does that unless you're counting Posiedon. There's very little it could reflect besides damage anyway.

Rolina

Um, wrong.  Chasm = venus version of Flash, Salt and Tonic have the same effect as well.

Durza

Flash and Chasm are from different games though. Salt and Tonic. Yeah. I was wrong. Reflux wouldn't be made more balanced by being the only mars djinni to counter attack though.

Rolina

...?  What are you talking about?  Reflux is plenty balanced.  IMO, it may even be underpowered - you sacrifice a turn to give a person the ability to counter for that turn - and they may not even be hit.  It's all about chance, really. They could be hit by every foe and counter them all, or they could never be targeted and the turn is wasted.

Durza

I meant what Zane was suggesting. Making Reflux attack before you're hit would be ridiculous, especially if it's a complete reflection of damage. Reflux being the only Mars djinni with this ability wouldn't make it more balanced, as most djinn are the only one of their element to do what they do. And having it un-settable would be weird.

Rolina

...This is why we don't change it.  Zane is suggesting random crap because he's a troll.

zman9000

Role, I figured that out from day one.

99.99% of his posts don't even add anything to the topic they are in.
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

dwkjohn

I just now read this topic and I didn't post that so I guess my friend did. apologies.  :(
Just sayin'.  

,-~~-.___.            Golden Sun
  /   |  '         \   Hacking Community
(     )           0              |
   \_/-, ,------'              /
      ===                     //                   
      /    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|
All your internet entertainment.