News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Golden sun-Who let the dogs be wind adepts???

Started by feraljack1200, 25, August, 2011, 06:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

feraljack1200

:idea:----I am working on a hack. It is my first one! :JupiterStar: :Ivan: :Sheba: Ivan and Sheba are now dogs.
Now the Wind Seer series turned into the Pup series. :JupiterDjinni:-Woof Woof!!!
It is a casual project
I like Ivan lots! :Ivan: :Ivan: My favorite character is Ivan!

Salanewt

Casual projects are always fun. Ivan and Sheba as dogs would be cool, but this means that Hama will have to be a dog too. Oh, is Felix going to be a cat?

Oh, and welcome to GSHC! You should make an introduction topic, it would be nice to see a formal introduction.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

feraljack1200

I don't think hama can be edited yet! Also,New spell! Regurgitate :Sweat: I know it sounds gross,but it is what wolves do :Ivan:
I like Ivan lots! :Ivan: :Ivan: My favorite character is Ivan!

Charon

Tail wag - rally your team mates with an optimistic tail wag to raise speed
Growl - frighten enemy pooches and lower their attack

Looks like this will be pretty fun/funny! I'm excited to see what ideas you'll be putting into it... but as of yet we don't have a full sprite editor working yet.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

QuoteTail wag - rally your team mates with an optimistic tail wag to raise speed
Growl - frighten enemy pooches and lower their attack
Lol. What about these?

Dig Up - furiously digs up dirt to lower enemy accuracy. Works like Scoop outside battle.
Play Dead - pretend to be dead to avoid attacks for one turn.

QuoteOh, is Felix going to be a cat?
That means Jenna'll be a cat, too, right?

zman9000

personally I liked Amylolz's comment for Jenna... lol

so going with the theme of dog commands I have a few:

Roll over - rolls over an enemy reducing enemy speed, while razing your own.
Catch - (could be a attack pysnergy for catch) Hits enemy with object and rushes them causing moderate damage and maby a status effect.

And finally
Sickem - Top attack, rushes enemy ending in an explosion. causes heavy damage and chance of poison.

QuoteJenna would be a fire fox >_<
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx