News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

The End Is Near

Started by ThanatosTheDark, 25, August, 2011, 11:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThanatosTheDark

I fell like we are in our last days. There was an 5.8 earthquake on the east coast and Irene is on the way.
I just know that there will be more disasters somewhere. The stangest thing is, I don't think that they're just coinsidences. I think that something (or someone) is causing all this.
My younger brother thinks that its the Golden Sun appearing (I wish).
Does anyone have any theories??
I am nothing more than a nothingness that never was.

zman9000

Yes, i have 5 different thearys,,,

1. the law of gravity in the universe is going away, they said its already kinda week and said one day it could happan.
2. aliens are trying to wipe us out.
3. the planet has come alive and wants life off its back.
4. this is all just a dream of mine and the quakes and stuff is some one trying to wake me up.

5. this is all just a natural cycle the earth and the whole solar system goes through every now and then, just like the 7 year on and off activity period for the sun, and the suns 2000 year solar rotation. and we haven't been looking at hour "whole planet" long enough to know what cycles it even has...

but yeah it could be the end of the world... i mean i did sleep through the quake and the falt line does run under my county, so yeah if it was that bad, it has to be the end... right?
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

leaf

[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

ThanatosTheDark

Leaf....what the hell does the cheshire cat have to do with the end of the world?

zman9000

What are you talking about Kingzane? every one knows what it has to do with the end of the world!

You know that thing with zombies and tornados? its like that but different.
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

ThanatosTheDark

The chesire cat is from Alice in wonderland which was created by disney.....

Zman.... you are right. Disney is one of the roots of evil because the illuminati touched it (just like they did everything else).

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Disney.html

Check this site (if you can't click it, its because I was on a mobile laptop(don't question it). STOP BEING LAZY. Just copy and paste.)

I think that they are the source of the hurricane and the earthquake... think about it, where is Jay-z?

leaf

[spoiler=quotes]
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Randel Peltier

You guys are nuts, think about it,its not disney...its the aliens. Come down here from dimension X an a brain kinda alien has set up a terrible weather controller device. I not even joking. In if any of you have any faith in us making it out alive, you need to pray for 4 bold turtles.

Atrius (He/Him)

Spam much, leafgreen?

Yes, yes.  2012 is the end of the world because the Mayan calendar happens to go through cycles like any other calendar, and that happens to be when it restarts, there are nearly 1500 earthquakes of magnitude 5.0 or greater every year around the world, and hurricane season also occurs every single year with the east coast being hit by approximately 5 substantial ones for every 3 years.

Oh the signs are terrifying, patterns that have been observed for at least the past century are continuing to remain constant!  Run for your lives!

Edit: Relevant pic is relevant.

[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Kain

You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

ThanatosTheDark

The government propbably knows what's going on and they know how to stop it but they continuously lie and hide things from us. Does anyone know what's in area 51 or even where it is? All I know is that they caught a UFO in like 1954 and they probably got all this super tech from reverse engineering and it won't be released until it gets developed.

There is a section in northern mexico where every electronic dies. Cell phone, radio, handhelds, anything that ran on a battery died even if the battery came fresh out the factory.

Somewhere in europe there are these stones that are perfectly aligned in a row for miles.
In that same part of europe, there are cities in a straight line and the first part of their names can be translated to star.

Stonehenge, yona guni, atlantis. I believe that they all have something to do with the end of the world.

Charon

I felt a slight wobble. I am currently producing provisions, ranging from simple food to outfitting my basement as a nuclear shelter, fully armed with turret guns that shoot anything that moves that doesn't have the last name "Merryfield".

Salanewt

Well, humans have shown that they are resourceful creatures. If they can survive earthquakes, hurricanes, tsunamis, eruptions, and even live in areas that are known to have frequent tornadoes, then I doubt the end of the world will truly come. Who knows, we might just have a new invention that changes the world the way we see it.

Whenever I think that the world is going to end, I always ask myself...

But just in case, I am hoarding watermelons and watermelon seeds so I can save such a tasty species of fruit.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

ThanatosTheDark

Well if you can build me that time machine, I'll tell if its true

Charon

We need a DeLorian.

Anyone got one?

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

QuoteWe need a DeLorian.

Anyone got one?
Sorry, mine's a huge wreck. I crash all the cars I drive.

ThanatosTheDark

QuoteSorry, mine's a huge wreck. I crash all the cars I drive.

Stop eating donuts in the car, it greases the wheel.

zman9000

btw can a Delorian even go faster then 88 mph? I mean once it hits that it goes through time, and if you keept going 88, you would naver stop going through time... which in turn could cause the world to end... slowly, with earthquakes...

leaf

Quote from: Atrius on 26, August, 2011, 02:10:25 AM
Spam much, leafgreen?
I take offense to that. All of my posts are extremely related to the topic at hand; this should be self-evident. They just might not be related in quite the way you were expecting them to be.

Also,

Superior.
[spoiler=quotes]
---
---
---
---
---
---