News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Assassins of the golden sun?

Started by ThanatosTheDark, 22, September, 2011, 03:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Misery

While I only have a basic idea of what AC is about, I can see this working. You really do a lot of jumping and climbing around in GS. You just need to be one hell of a scripter and puzzle maker, then you could probably make a mini hack out of this idea.

If you're serious about this, since the editor currently doesn't support most of the required features - grab a pen, scribble down some town/city layouts, and start writing the plot!

ThanatosTheDark

@charon: thanks for the defence.

Since I now know that I can't make it kinda like sonic chronicles and pick you party members before your missions, I now have to think of roles for people to play in towns. I'm telling everyone right now: I hope you're not a Mia fan because she will not be playable at all.

I won't have to worry about making timelines fit together because its going to be a new generation and years after the events of AC.

I am currently working on classes. I need to know if its possible to set a class for a specific character. And would anyone like to volenteer to create stats for the classes?
I am nothing more than a nothingness that never was.

dwkjohn

Ya know, u cld just change the story line and have ur character by itself go around and jikill all the other characters. U cld use the sprite for the werewolves. The hooded one.  But I don't think u cld make it like the real game. But just assasinating all the main golden sun characters.  Just an idea.
Just sayin'.  

,-~~-.___.            Golden Sun
  /   |  '         \   Hacking Community
(     )           0              |
   \_/-, ,------'              /
      ===                     //                   
      /    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|
All your internet entertainment.

ThanatosTheDark

Sorry to leave you in the dark. I've got homecoming crap to worry about and I'm lazy as hell.

I need help. If you'd like to contribute, send me ideas for name swaps, stories, classes, psynergies, anything. Now just because I'm asking for help, doesn't mean that your idea will be in the game. It has to be logical to the AC story and mine. If you suggest :Felix: bursting into flames and shoulder charging everyone, my view topwards you will be forever changed.

So far I have half of :Isaac: story done. I had typed the whole thing to post but thins piece of crap like to close my browser sometimes mid- paragraph and then I forgot most of it.

Please have faith in me and belive that I can make this thought into reality.

ThanatosTheDark

Character story
:Isaac:ISAAC:Isaac:

A young boy who is in training to become a village warrior. He and his best friend, Garet, are at the end of their training and are waiting for their graduation ceremony. The night before graduation, Garet persuades Isaac to sneak out so that they could explore the fobidden grounds just outside their village. While running around at night, Garet breaks away from Isaac to visit his girlfriend. While waiting for Garet to return, Isaac overhears the word "king" from a nearby cliff and moves to investigate. He over hears that the king is going to appear during the graduation ceremony and pick a squire to become his closest templar runt. As those words were spoken, a man in a white cloak dropped next to Isaac and told him to stay silent. The man then jumped off the cliff and confronted the group. The hoded man attempts to kill the leader of the group and fails. As the man flees, he ordered Isaac to run home. As Isaac runs home, he vows to find out why that hooded man do what he did. Before the graduation ceremony, Isaac takes his sword, some food, and his strange pet and starts his journey.

Next character story:
Garet :Garet:

ThanatosTheDark

Hello wonderful world of GS hackers. So sorry that I haven't updated anyone on this little project. I currently don't have a computer so I can't give you an assassins of golden sun BETA demo. I could provide updates via my new phone, but sadly to say, the android is a battery murderer. I can tell you that I think I have all of our hero's bios done (the list is not here with me at the moment.) So hopefully I'll be on more often and I can pull you guys out of the darkness that I have created.

P.S. if you have a sprint phone and its time for your upgrade....DO NOT GO WITH THE RECLAIM!!!!!!! I don't care how cheap you can get it or how many features it has, it sucks. It has great sound and contact memory, but the second you drop it, you will lose a hardware feature.

ThanatosTheDark

Ok I am a failure. I am sorry to say that I will be locking this project away for a while considering that I haven't done anything with it lately. Don't worry, it isn't dead. Just......"sleeping."

Hopefully I will learn to get off of my lazy @#$ and do something.

Menaus

"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla