News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Growth - The Power of Life!

Started by Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas, 20, October, 2011, 04:55:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How tall are you? (Answer which is closest to you.)

7' or more.
0 (0%)
6'9"
0 (0%)
6'6"
0 (0%)
6'3"
0 (0%)
6'
1 (12.5%)
5'9"
1 (12.5%)
5'6"
5 (62.5%)
5'3"
1 (12.5%)
5'
0 (0%)
4'9"
0 (0%)
4'6"
0 (0%)
4'3"
0 (0%)
4'
0 (0%)
Less than 4'
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Quote from: zman9000 on 04, November, 2011, 09:54:09 PM
I'm zman9000 all you're arguments are invalid
I'm hungry and your head is a pizza. I'm gonna eat your head, and your argument is invalid now.

Salanewt

Hey, Nero, I have a song that fits your post surprisingly well. Have you ever listened to White Rabbit?

Also, something tells me that we are getting a bit off topic. Any cool pills that can change how one perceives height?
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Salanewt

Ah, that is good I guess. It won't cause you to chase any white rabbits, but you can always ask Alice when she is ten feet tall.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

leaf

And down we go the rabbit hole, to a land of mystery, adventure, drugs, and wonder. But mostly drugs.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Salanewt

Where Alice is trying out the mushrooms. I mean, a bit of one can make her grow really big, yet another one makes her shrink so much. Of course, if the red queen's all "off with her head" again, then your height would go down because of the missing head.

leaf

Quote from: Salanewt on 05, November, 2011, 12:33:19 AM
Where Alice is trying out the mushrooms. I mean, a bit of one can make her grow really big, yet another one makes her shrink so much. Of course, if the red queen's all "off with her head" again, then your height would go down because of the missing head.
If she loses her head, she wouldn't ever have to worry about height again!
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Salanewt

I see. Well, at least you won't have to worry so much. I mean, it can be quite devastating when logic and proportion just fall sloppy dead. On the positive side, those who do go through this grow wiser and more mature, as they have learned from their mistakes.

Edit: Yes, while that is true, she could end up in a rehab centre.

Salanewt

Then they can be in the mystical world of Wonderland forever and ever... Hehehe.

In all seriousness though, if you see a hookah smoking caterpillar, it would be best that you stay around so you can see it grow into a butterfly. Of course, this usually only works when you feed your head. It will grow up big and strong if you do that.

Hehehe...

leaf

[spoiler=quotes]
---
---
---
---
---
---

Salanewt

Well, I am stuck in the middle with you... And leaf. One of you takes the comical approach, and the other takes a serious approach. I guess there really is a clown to the left of me, and a joker to the right to suit.

Hey, maybe if the three of us can cut someone's ear off, we can all dance together? Our total height will be a bit high though.

Salanewt

Cutting someone's ear off might be better than being in a basement while dirty sax music plays in the background? The things that usually grow in that scenario... No, I mustn't think about it right now, for it is a bad thing to think about; like robbing a bank. If anything, it would make more sense to rob a diner or an alcohol shop instead. Don't forget the wallets, or else your earnings will hardly grow at all.

Kain

But saxophones are awesome instruments and aren't used enough in today's society.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Aile~♥

I am hopelessly confused.

This. Makes. No. F******. SENSE!!! Ugh!

*Attention all forum members: Jamie has LEFT the topic! As a consolation, please help yourselves to the free cake.*

Edit: Also, last time I started switching the topic title randomly, Charon complained and said she'd move it to forum games if I kept it up. Just a heads-up for you all.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

zman9000

I got ya Jamie, I got ya!!!!!!!!

so...

:VenusDjinni: what did the first spam emote say to the other spam emotes?

:VenusSet: :MarsSet: :JupiterSet: :MercurySet: I don't know, what?

:VenusDjinni:...
:VenusDjinni:...!

:WiseOne: I'm-a-firen my lazer!

:WiseOne: O o

/¯¯/______________________|\

| Shoopdawoooooooooooooop!    )   :Alex:

\__\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|/

:VenusDjinni: The wise one has fired his laser, you're arguments R belong to us!
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Kain

Hello, users, look at yourself, now back to me, now back at yourself, now back to me. Sadly, you aren't me, but if you started fighting with spears and jumping from cliffs, you could fight like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're in a thread. What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's a recommendation to move this and make it a spam forum.  Look again, the request is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you fight like a dragoon.  I'm on a hydras back.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Atrius (He/Him)

WTF people?  Am I going to have to start handing out bans like candy?  Read the rules, follow the rules, quit being stupid.

Also, you're fired Jamie.  Your job is to enforce the rules, if you won't do it I don't need you as a global moderator.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]