News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Happy (early) Halloween!

Started by Charon, 30, October, 2011, 08:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charon

And how much better could you get to celebrate than check out our new skin as well as our newest limited edition badge?

Click on it to buy it! It's only available until November 2nd, 9:00 PM EST!

Feel free to discuss ideas for Halloween, as well as other ghastly occurrences, here!

Now if you don't mind...

Rolina

Greetings and salutations, everyone!  I'm Role, and I'll be your hostess for the upcoming party!  I hope you're ready for tomorrow, because we're gonna be partying all day long!  There'll be Pizza, Chips, Tacos, Soda, and of course that chocolate stuff if you care for that.  However...

COSTUMES ARE MANDATORY.

You MUST have a Halloween themed avatar!  It's not fun if you don't dress up for it, amirite?  Anywho, make sure you get ready for tomorrow's festivities, because we're gonna be partying non-stop long past midnight!

Frog

Well its officially Halloween here anyway, so Happy Halloween everyone!
This skin was certainly a welcome surprise!

...That badge has a fairly out of date description going on. :P
Not on too often, but I'm still here!

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Yay! It';s Halloween! And for that, we shall play Mario style!
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Aile~♥

Wahoo.

It's party time!

Well, sort of.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

zman9000

Haha. this is very interesting.

And lol at my title >_<
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Aile~♥

MY title should be Homemade Cosplayer! Presea as Klonoa FTW!

Rolina

Ancient Vampire you say?  Well, I'll have to change my costume a bit...

leaf

Leaf, the great and mysterious Pumpkin Adept appears!

Go, my pretties, and wish these demons and deities a happy halloween!

[spoiler=Halloween magic][/spoiler]
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Misery

Quote...That badge has a fairly out of date description going on. :P
Haha, I must see what this is!
*clicks badge*
wha... I bought it!?
QuoteClick on it to buy it!
*facepalm*

Oh well, what are coins for, I guess...

Yeah, I know, Kinda funny? I bought two.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Rolina

Well, badges are the only way to spend coins right now... though think you can do something with profile vids too, but... I'd sooner use the youtube thread for that, you know? ^-^

Hoopa

Happy Halloween all! Have some good tricking and treating tonight and don't let the undead bugs fright!
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Rolina

Screw trick or treating.  Partying is where it's at!  Get some punch, some pizza, etc...

Party here starts in an hour, so be ready everyone!

Charon

I've got trick or treaters coming until 7 pm.

Then they can all f!#% off.

Rolina

Is everyone ready to party?  Because it's party time!  Bring out the punch! Bring out the pizza!

I'll just take one of these.

Yum.

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Aile~♥

YAY NACHOS!

om nom nom nom nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomNOMNOMNOMNOM!

You're too nice. Thanks.

:Sheba: Oh my gosh, that nacho bowl is HUGE! I'm not sure I can fit a nacho in my mouth.

Anybody want some quesadillas?

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Aile~♥

@Teawater: Those aren't nachos, those are just nacho chips! Real nachos have CHEESE!