News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Happy (early) Halloween!

Started by Charon, 30, October, 2011, 08:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zman9000

I have no clue whats going on and reply's are coming to fast... But from what I've read, it sounds delicious >_<
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Rolina

Awww, yeah! *noms heartily!*

We need some sodas... Order up!  I'll use my feminine wiles to get the soda you want! Please ignore the teleport lapis I'm holding in my hand, it's TOTALLY my charms I'm using to get these, I'm not using hax to steal them AT ALL!

zman9000

QuotePlease ignore the teleport lapis I'm holding in my hand, it's TOTALLY my charms I'm using to get these, I'm not using hax to steal them AT ALL!
ya, but if you use it Role, the soda might explode. I think you better take another look at the Teleport animation... *spinny spinny spinny*
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Rolina

Z, I'll make sure NOT to suppress the spin on the one you ask for.  Honestly...

Charon

I will make okonomiyaki for everyone.

because

ITS AWESOME AND ITS A PART OF MY FAMILY.

zman9000

I think no... because that costs extra...

Charon

No explosives in the house please.

Rolina

...Do you guys want soda or not?

Charon

me too! I love soda. Coke please...

Charon

I'LL BEAT HER TO AWAKE AND GIVE ME COKE

um

this is what I get like when I'm sleep deprived. I think I'll just open the thing myself...

zman9000

So when is Halloween officially over, everywhere on earth?

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Here, Charon, you can have this coke, (Edit:while you wait for her to bring the big stuff.) I suppose I'll settle for punch.... and tea.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

zman9000

QuoteI suppose I'll settle for punch.... and tea.
nooooo soda is better!

also when is this topic dead... because i think it should be dead at 1pm est... otherwise it won't be Halloween. >_> like that will stop some people <_<

Shinigami

How about November 2nd, 9:00 PM EST?
So nanoka~

Soda? I remember once I use to like Pepsi... but now, I think it just has too much sugar... It'll make you um "sugar high" and thirstier... might even rot your teeth out. (Not that other products don't have sugar in them.)

Ofcourse, I'm not completely against soda, because I still might take one every now and then, just not as much. (It's quite rare, now-a-days.)

EDIT: And speaking of sugar...
QuoteWhen you eat sugar, it stimulates the release of dopamine into the nucleus accumbens
Oh yeah, I think I wanted to say that when you eat sugar, you want more.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

I'm not too late, am I? I'm always late to everything. •shotguns a  big coke bottle• UUURRRRPPPP!!!! Damn, that was a huge burp.

Charon

Quote from: Shinigami on 01, November, 2011, 12:20:05 PM
How about November 2nd, 9:00 PM EST?
Actually will probably end up being 11:30 pm due to work LOL

QuoteI wonder what will happen then.
I think this topic will be closed, other than that... probably the same as usual.

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Same. 6 pages long? Parties here just aren't active enough... Maybe we need a Halloween story...

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

I'm almost tempted into turning this topic into a Halloween forum game. After all, we can just say it's part of the party.

I guess I can start:  Name a vampire you know from any movie you've watched before.

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden