News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Charon, 02, February, 2009, 03:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charon

Wow, why did I forget to make a topic on this yesterday =P

Anyways, after downloading Atrius's Program (took me too long, you all have permission to hit me), I became rather interested in this whole GS hacking thing.

If you don't already know, I am Charon the Ferryman from Golden Sun Realm Forums, and I am mainly a Pokemon Ruby hacker (the hack is called Jupiter Version if you really want to know).

I'm pretty sure that if I come here that I can learn more about hacking and stuff to not only improve Jupiter but also to hack GS:TLA.

And wow, that was one nerdy introduction.

Atrius (He/Him)

It's okay, nerdiness is practically a prerequisite to Rom hacking.

Glad to finally see you here, Charon.  I've been amazed by what you've managed to do in Pokemon Jupiter so far.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

MaxiPower

Lol welcome lol i was talking to you on youtube a while back Charon... (I was the dude who made them Golden Sun 3 fake trailers.

Its good to see experienced coders such as yourself intrested... brings more hope. so yea welcome and stay forever.

Your not allowed to leave

ooh im also on the GSR fourms... done post regularly but im there

Charon

QuoteIt's okay, nerdiness is practically a prerequisite to Rom hacking.

Glad to finally see you here, Charon.  I've been amazed by what you've managed to do in Pokemon Jupiter so far.
*SHOCK*

Pokemon Jupiter was my first project =O I guess I do learn quickly...

Salanewt

Hello, and welcome to the forums. I know that this is late, and that I joined much later than you, but I think that this is amusing to do. Anyway, I will not post in the introduction thread too often, but I figure that it is okay for people who are on often enough. So... This is really late, but how do you like the forums?

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

Quote from: Salanewt on 03, July, 2009, 11:08:00 PMHello, and welcome to the forums. I know that this is late, and that I joined much later than you, but I think that this is amusing to do. Anyway, I will not post in the introduction thread too often, but I figure that it is okay for people who are on often enough. So... This is really late, but how do you like the forums?

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:
Brr, it sure is cold in here...

Perhaps it be better if one doesn't reply in long dead threads, eh?  Especially in the introductions forum.  After all, this thread is from FEBRUARY, and it's now JULY.

Charon

Especially considering that I've been an administrator here for quite a while...

O.o

I think I'll just go in the other room to laugh this off now. It is pretty damned funny.