News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Charley Says Role Is A Name-caller

Started by charleysdrpepper, 10, May, 2009, 12:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

I go to a bunch of websites so if you see anyone with a usename of charleysdrpepper, charleysdp1, charleysdp, it's probably me.

first things first, I am a RuneScape member (yes p2p (pay to play), not f2p (free to play)) since end of december 2008 i think?
user: charleysdp1

I have msn too if you want to have a long chat on anything.
user: charleysdrpepper@hotmail.com

My main email username is at charleysdrpepper@yahoo.com, but msn might be recommended since i had yahoo before i had msn.

Wanna watch any of my videos? (mostly piano)
Youtube - user: charleysdrpepper

I live in Virginia (USA)

I know some programing too.... I mean like HTML, and maybe little javascript, not anything that powerful.<b></b><u></u><i></i><br>....

This post has been edited by charleysdrpepper on Jul 2 2009, 08:23 PM
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Rolina

Greetings and Salutations, Chuck.  You don't mind if I call you Chuck, right?

This is our little forum.  If somehow you didn't know, this is about a few things... Atrius' hacking tool's development, general hacking golden sun, and other GS information and what not.  This doesn't mean hack to cheat, however, as our ultimate goal is to use these hacking skills to create a fan-made Golden Sun.

There are some of us that are good with the hacking bit, and others (such as myself) whom are good at data collection and compilation to be used with the tools.  Still others give ideas or encouragement, or even just hang out, which is cool too.

Be sure to follow the Rules, and to obey the Admin and Mods, or you may find yourself on the business end of Mj

Matrim

Lol indeed Role indeed.

Welcome to the forum. Hope you have fun perusing the forums.
Like role said we all have our special quirks here. Role is quite good at data and tables, she did some really nice ones on the exp values. lol i'm rambling.

Like role said, follow the rules and all shall be well. Hope you have fun meet the crazy cast of people, including me, we have here.

Salanewt

Oh hello, welcome to the forums. I am a newer member than you, but I will NOT introduce myself. Besides, it is a little late for me to be introduced, since I have been here for around a month now.

[QUOTE"Charleysdrpepper's Grand Coming!
hello, this is my topic! All About me!"[/QUOTE]

Haha, now I see why you want to change/delete it.

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

I guess I had a moment.... or whatever.. can't think of the words to put here right now.

This post has been edited by charleysdrpepper on Jul 2 2009, 08:22 PM
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Salanewt

Hm... You were ecstatic about being a new member, and you decided that you would rather have more friends than become a shadow like the people who are never on?

Don't worry, I am not sure if these words are right anyway. Well, I hope that you have a good time on the forums, and please remember to read the rules (although you have done a good job at following them so far).

By the way, I bet an internet cookie that my nickname would have been Sally (too late Role, sorry).

EDIT: Oh, I love the new title. Besides... I know that it is too late, but should we give Role a taste of her own nicknaming medicine?

Have a nice day.

This post has been edited by Salanewt on Jul 2 2009, 08:27 PM

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Yes, definitely.

Sala, Sally, Sal, or Sandy, etc.

let's see ROLE, hmmm....

Rooster?

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Salanewt

Um, maybe not Rooster (although if we are all hens, then she is doing a good job at making sure that we follow the rules).

Anyway, I can see Sandy as a possible name for me, as well as Sally. The other two I sometimes get on Runescape. I also sometimes get Newt, but names are harder to give to that.

Hm... That is one bad thing with short names, they are hard to give nicknames... Well, most of them are hard anyway.

Have a nice day.

or you could be Sara (replace l), or Sarah.

and yes, maybe not Rooster.

This post has been edited by charleysdrpepper on Jul 2 2009, 08:37 PM

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Aile~♥

If Role was a guy I'd call her Roy, but I can't do that unfortunately.

Mop-head returns!  

This post has been edited by JamietheFlameUser on Jul 3 2009, 03:40 PM
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Salanewt

Hehe... How about we encourage two other people to have the usernames "Playing" and "Game"? Anyway, I can not think of any female names to replace Role.

Anyway, have a nice day.

Charon

You three seriously need to stop using old welcome threads as discussion threads. This is a verbal warning.

Okay, that makes sense for staying on topic, I'll go make a topic on the Open Discussions to try to encourage people to do just that....

P.S. since I'm already a bi-month (2 months) old member, it doesn't matter if you lock this or not, basically giving you permission since I was topic-creator.

This post has been edited by charleysdrpepper on Jul 4 2009, 08:40 PM

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Salanewt

Sorry Charon. I will not start, encourage, or participate in discussions in old introduction threads anymore. However, Charley's last post just gave me a good idea for a suggestion... Why not lock introduction topics after about 2 weeks or so?

Have a nice day.

Charon

There's a reason why I locked it. Don't unlock it.

It's a good idea to put recommendations in the Suggestions forum. Also, I'll consider it, but most of the time, people don't post in a Welcome thread after about a week.