News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Sappy, Info And Questions.

Started by Salanewt, 06, July, 2009, 04:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

Okay, first off, I have a question. As pointed out in the topic that talks about music editing, it is possible to add games. I myself would like to know how to add games to Sappy's list. One game in particular that I would like for now is Yoshi's Island.

Also, for those of you who can not get sappyu to work on your computer because it says that something is missing, then please use this to help you:

QuoteNote: If you already have a copy of comdlg32.ocx, backup the existing file to a different folder and delete it from System32 folder.

Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Atrius (He/Him)

Hmm... It looks like Super Mario Advance 3 may not be Sappy Compatible...
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Charon

Most likely because it's in a different music format, but why would they do that o.o

Oh yes, and since this is general hacking I'll just move that there :3

Salanewt

Oh, thanks for the explanation, both of you. Also, thank you for moving my topic to the most suitable location.

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?