News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Golden Sun: The Chains That Bind The Fates

Started by Tetsuya the Azure Blade, 03, December, 2011, 05:24:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Goddammit, I F5'd by mistake, and I have to start over again. AAAARGGGHHH!!!

This is a GS/FF6 crossover hack, that I'm making. That's gonna get made. But, I can't code or do stats for @#$%, so I'd need help with that stuff. If I did the sprites, on top of thinking what command go to what character, dialog, and item names, this game'll never be made. I'll be dead before it's made.
I'm no one person dev team, I can't do this by myself.

Here's what I got for an outline of the plot
[spoiler] 2000 years ago, or so the stories tell, great civilizations were created with the powers of Alchemy, but evil men with dark ambitions warred over Alchemy, threatening to rip civilization asunder. To stop the Alchemy Wars, heroes sealed Alchemy's power away in Vale's Sol Sanctum, and then proceeded to seal the town of Vale off from the outside world. But now, history seeks to repeat itself, the Tolbian Empire breached Vale's barrier, stole the Elemental Stars (Yep, it's not Proxians this time. In fact Karst and Saturos are playable),started to power their machines with the Valians, and kidnapped a baby Isaac, they began experimenting on him and raised him as a tool of the empire.[/spoiler]

Isaac, Felis and Jenna are up.

[spoiler=Isaac]Replaces Terra. Hero of The Lost Lands. Isaac is the result of Tolbi's experiments on him and the other Valians, and a former slave of the empire. Isaac, after learning what his former masters did to him, vows to put an end to the Tolbian Empire and its insane ambitions.
Wields Swords with formidible skill.
His genetic modifications allow him to transform into an Angel like being with boosted power, his Valian blood allows him to cast Psynergy without needing a summon shard.

His Odessey attack is unstoppable.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Felis]Replaces Shadow. Ronin of Petal Storms. Felis is a ronin, a masterless samurai, forever walking the earth, forever alone, forever searching for her sister Jenna. They were seperated when she was eight, and does not know what her sister looks like, but after meeting Gareth, she now knows where Jenna is. She refuses to go with him, when he asks her to come with him to her younger sister. She would find her by herself, for that's the way she lives.
She cuts her foes down quickly and efficiently with her Katana and Kenjutsu skills.
Watch out for her deadly Ansatsuken, all who have seen it are dead.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Jenna]Replaces Locke. Noble Thief of Blazing Soul. Jenna is a noble thief, never stealing from the poor, or the innocent, only from the hated Tolbian Empire, or corrupt rich people. She doesn't know she has a sister, because they were seperated when she was a baby.
She gets dragged into the Epmire's and the Alchemic Warriors war when she rescues a weakened Isaac from the Altin Mines. Why did this have to happen to me, she thought.

In battle, she uses her Knives, speed and her skills as a Thief to confuse and destroy her enemies.
Her Dragon Blaze scorches all who stand before it.
[/spoiler]

Now for Saturos.

[spoiler=Saturos]Replaces Cyan. Warrior of The Northern Flame. Saturos is a warrior from Prox. Most of his people died when Alex poisoned their water. The only survivors were Karst, who was away from Prox when it happened, and Saturos, who didn't drink the poisoned water. This cowardly tactic angered Saturos, who values honor above all else. Most of who died weren't even soldiers, just innocent villagers. Joining up with Gareth and Garcia, Saturos swore revenge on the Tolbian Empire. Stand and fight me, Alex! You coward!
Saturos fights with Guantlet Swords (sword blades that are attatched to his guantlets, like Dekar in the Lufia 2 remake), and his Jumping slash attack.

His Heat Flash is especially dangerous.
[/spoiler]

And Karst

[spoiler=Karst]Replaces Relm. The Furious Night Slasher. Karst is, was, a Proxian, and one of the only two surviving Proxians. Karst escaped the sad fate of her fellow Proxians because she was travelling the world training herself to become stornger so she could prevent the inevitable assualt on Prox. While one her journey, she was attacked by monsters near Contigo, Ivan, who couldn't ignore the wounded Karst, took her to his house to try to help the injured Proxian. You killed my friends, my sister, destroyed my town, a-a-a-AND I WON'T FORGIVE YOU!

She, like her late sister, is a proficient Scythe user in battle, and also fights by Throwing Kamas, small one handed sickles.

Karst's deadliest attack is her Grim Reaper technique.
[/spoiler]

Now for Sheba. And, yeah, she has the happiest backstory of everyone in the game so far.

[spoiler=Sheba]Replaces Edgar. God Queen of Sinking Castle. Sheba is the queen of Lalivero. She was revered as a god since she was a baby, for she fell from the sky surely she's from the heavens?! Upon King Faran's death, she was made queen. One of the many defenses she implemented to safeguard her people was to make it so that the castle could move underground. She says she's a friend of the Empire, but she's secretly aligned with the resistance. (not sure what to call it)
She uses Technology stolen from Tolbi in battle, like the Auto Crossbow. Have some of this!

She can, to some extent, control the winds, as seen in her Tornado Tomb move.
[/spoiler]

And Gareth.

[spoiler=Gareth]Replaces Sabin. Master of Infinite Fist. Gareth used to live in Lalivero Castle with Sheba, but when the king of Lalivero, Faran died, Gareth was chosen to replace him, at first. But Gareth was having none of it, he didn't want to be a king, he wasn't even Faran's son. He ran away from Lalivero, only telling Sheba where he was going, Mount Suhalla. He lived and trained with Sabin, one of the only friends he had. But, one day, Sabin changed, he attacked Gareth and threw him off the mountain! Isaac knew what Sabin had done, and attacks him. But, Gareth wasn't about to die so easy, he climbed back up the mountain, and defeated his former friend. Isaac and Gareth quickly formed a bond like that of close friends. Hey Isaac, stand back! I got this one!

Gareth prefers to fight with his Fists, rather than rely on weapons, and Skills that had invented himself.

When he's in a pinch, he uses his Giga Meteor skill to take down his foes.
[/spoiler]

And now Ivan.
[spoiler=Ivan]Replaces Strago. The Lightning Sage. Ivan was a famous Sage, a master at using Monster's own skills against them, a long time ago, that was in the past, he though. But now, after Tolbi attacked Kalay, killing Ivan's wife, and transforming his daughter Karis into a monster, forcing him to kill his own child. He led the famed Kalayan Rebellion against Tolbi, in which 100 normal villagers defeated a whole legion of Tolbian soldiers. The rebels were all but wiped out during the battle, though, but Tolbi agreed to leave Kalay alone. One day, on the outskirts of the town, Ivan found an injured Proxian-a young woman, by the name of Karst lying on the ground. Not one ignore the injured, he took her into his house, when she awoke, he told the girl what had happened to her home, she tried to go back to Prox, but Ivan warned against it. He told her that she would not like what she would see, the mutilated corpses of her friends, her sister, and of Agatio, to whom she was to be married. He asked her to stay with him while she recovers. Babi, you bastard! You won't get away with this!

Ivan's weapon of choice is a Staff, he can also use monster's own skills against them.

Watch out for his Lighting Funeral.
[/spoiler]

Misery

So far everything you mentioned comes from GS, how is FF going to fit into this? Where and how they're going to cross over is the most interesting part to this.

What you lack in knowledge you gotta make up for with smarts. Even if you're not good at making sprites, it's not like you're inventing a brand new concept - there are FF sprites you could tweak to make them compatible with GS. The game has existing scripts and events that you can hijack and use for your own purposes. For things like stats and item names though... you literally just have to type in what you want to use for them, asking for help with them is essentially saying "hey, make this game for me!"

So it would be nice to know a bit more about your ideas and plans regarding this. As it stands, you've come up with an idea for a concept, but you haven't come up with the actual concept, at least not going by what you've told us so far.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

QuoteSo far everything you mentioned comes from GS, how is FF going to fit into this? Where and how they're going to cross over is the most interesting part to this.

Well, the FF6 PCs are all in the game as NPCs, or in the heroes backstories. Locke is the one who taught Jenna to steal. Cyan is Felis's dead lord, and her motivation for wanting to take the Tolbian Epmire down. Sabin is Gareth's best friend and training partner.
Celes was Mia's friend when Mia was in the Tolbian Army, but Celes was just a grunt. Celes was publically killed for insubordination, Mia was ordered to do the deed. Mia was emotionally scarred for life, and hasn't been the same since.
They don't have their original sprites, but they're still named NPCs.
All the PCs are from GS, but they all have one of the FF6 PCs as a friend/mentor/something else. Gau is the hyperactive little kid in Lalivero Castle (I originally had Vault as Figaro, and Garet's little brother as Edgar, but I didn't have room for Sheba, and I want all GS 1&2 PCs playable in this hack, Gogo & Umaro's slots are optional chars).

And Kefka is a mid game boss, one of the bosses in the Imperial Capital of Tolbi. Alex is the end boss, though.

QuoteFor things like stats and item names though... you literally just have to type in what you want to use for them, asking for help with them is essentially saying "hey, make this game for me!"

Have you SEEN the results of when I do stats!? Didn't you notice me saying I can't do stats for @#$%!? When I do stats, they're either stupidly overpowered or stupidly underpowered.

And I don't wan't anybody making my hack for me, just some help for sprites and stats, that's all.
Is there anything wrong with getting help with the parts of game making that you can't do?

Hell, have you seen how many people make the games you buy in shops? Definately more than just one person.

Misery

Oh damn, I missed that this was in the general hacking section. So, the hack is actually of FF6 and not Golden Sun, and you can ignore about half of what I said in the first post.

I guess you didn't want to retype everything in the first post, but I see you're adding some more info about your ideas... so that's nice. Also, have a look at these - looks like FF6 has been hacked a bit before, so that should make things easier. I may be able to offer some help on this, most SNES games are easier to hack than Golden Sun afaik.

Quote from: Tetsuya the Azure Blade on 03, December, 2011, 07:47:59 AM
Have you SEEN the results of when I do stats!? Didn't you notice me saying I can't do stats for @#$%!? When I do stats, they're either stupidly overpowered or stupidly underpowered.
I guess it's reasonable to ask for help with it if you're not good with pure stats, as long as you provide a clear description of what you want the characters and items to be good and/or bad at. My point is, stats are a part of what defines a character, and if you don't define the character yourself, they're not your ideas. If you just define the properties of things in the game yourself, I'm sure someone else can convert it into numbers.

Quote from: Tetsuya the Azure Blade on 03, December, 2011, 07:47:59 AM
Hell, have you seen how many people make the games you buy in shops? Definately more than just one person.
Yes, and they're all paid professionals building a game from the ground up. It's pointless to compare that to hacking a finished game.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

QuoteSo, the hack is actually of FF6 and not Golden Sun, and you can ignore about half of what I said in the first post.
LOL, you should've read the title of the thread. It's a GS based FF6 hack, not the other way around. Can't do it the other way around yet, the editor's not finished.

QuoteMy point is, stats are a part of what defines a character, and if you don't define the character yourself, they're not your ideas. If you just define the properties of things in the game yourself, I'm sure someone else can convert it into numbers.

Well, if what you mean is say what the characters stats would be in general, then I can something like this.

Isaac's pretty much the same as he is in GS, but he's weaker in physical combat that Gareth is.
He uses a psynergy (this is a GS based hack, after all) set similar to the stuff he uses in GS, and gets Megiddo as his Lvl 99 spell, and gets his Ragnarok around Lvl 50. He's one of the only two people who get their psynergies naturally. The other is Mia.
Odessey is his DA (desperation attack).

Jenna: She's pretty much the same as in GS, aswell, but has more speed and less ATK and DEF.
Dragon Blaze is her DA, and is a combination of Dragon Fume and Searing Beam.

Mia: Like the other characters who were playable in GS aswell as this hack, her stats stay almost the same from GS, but with a bit more PP.  She gets a similar moveset to the one is GS.
DA is Permaforce, she freezes the enemies, and casts Prism then Ice Rain. Her battle command is Wish, well, I say Wish, but it's more like Pure Wish.

Karst: Fast and Strong, but will drop like a fly if she's not healed regularly. DA: Grim Reaper, a combo attack using her scythe. Battle command: Throw, she can throw kamas.

Rolina

Wait... Isaac and Garcia?

Umm... last I checked it was Robin and Garcia in japan, while it was Isaac and Felix in the US... Might I suggest you pick a region and stick with it?

Anywho, I hope you tweak things to make more sense.  Sabin in FF6 found strength usless to him - he was far better as a mage than as a warrior, because his best blitzes used Magic Power instead of strength.  Might I suggest that you change how some of these things work so as to have things make a bit more sense?

As for GS' trends, remember that Isaac was an attacker, while Garet was the tank.  If you wanna stay true to that, I suggest giving Isaac higher Attack, but lower Defense and HP than Garet.  Also, Ragnarok is actually pretty damn weak for a level 50 spell.  This is... what, Meltdown for Terra, right?  I say to have that be Odyssey.  Make Ragnarok be learned maybe at level 20 - but also remember it's not a spell in GS games.  Consider looking into making its source of power the Strength Stat instead of the Magic stat (and for Odyssey and Meggido as well).  Also consider giving everyone some natural magic, and making it unique to them.  These would be the signature moves from their natural classes in GS (Garet, for example, would have Heatwave and Liquifier)

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

QuoteWait... Isaac and Garcia?
Umm... last I checked it was Robin and Garcia in japan, while it was Isaac and Felix in the US... Might I suggest you pick a region and stick with it?
Oh, that. There's a simple reason for that. The 6 character name limit in FF6. I made Felix a girl, but Felicia is too long, so I went with the Japanese name.

QuoteAnywho, I hope you tweak things to make more sense.  Sabin in FF6 found strength usless to him - he was far better as a mage than as a warrior, because his best blitzes used Magic Power instead of strength.  Might I suggest that you change how some of these things work so as to have things make a bit more sense?

UGH. See? Stuff like this....

As for GS' trends, remember that Isaac was an attacker, while Garet was the tank.  If you wanna stay true to that, I suggest giving Isaac higher Attack, but lower Defense and HP than Garet.  Also, Ragnarok is actually pretty damn weak for a level 50 spell.  This is... what, Meltdown for Terra, right?  I say to have that be Odyssey.  Make Ragnarok be learned maybe at level 20 - but also remember it's not a spell in GS games.  Consider looking into making its source of power the Strength Stat instead of the Magic stat (and for Odyssey and Meggido as well).

And this are the kind of things I want help with.

QuoteAlso consider giving everyone some natural magic, and making it unique to them.  These would be the signature moves from their natural classes in GS (Garet, for example, would have Heatwave and Liquifier)

Ah @#$%. Now how am I goning to be able to that? I DID think of that, but there's no freaking way I could do it, I can't code for @#$%. Remember? Sprites, stats and coding I'd help with.

The only characters that get natural magic in FF6 are Terra and Celes. You'd need to mess with the game's code to give the others natural magic. And since I won't know what I'm doing with the code, I want someone who knows what they're doing in the coding area to help me with that.

Rolina

Here's what you do:  Learn.

That's what I'm doing for my personal hacks.  You've got plenty of time I figure.  Just look at how it's done for Celes and Terra.

Also, Garcia is either a Boy's Name, or a Family Name.  I've never actually seen it used for a girl's first name.  Perhaps you should use FF6A for your basis?  IIRC, the character limits for that one are larger.  Also, it fixes most of the glitches that were present in the original SNES version.

Also also... this is just a personal thing, but... I think it might be better to keep characters in their original genders.  Also think about changing Felix and Sheba to have "original classes".  Since Isaac has stone, have Felix be more of a plant-type.  I mean hell, look at him - he's like a walking rose already, you might as well.  Ivan's pretty well known with his Lightning and stuff, so consider making Sheba more of a wind-based adept.  Or at least, that's how I remember it - Ivan Spark Plasma'ing like a boss, and Sheba requesting you not belittle the power of the wind.

As such, consider giving them original moves for their signatures, with Felix's being plant based and Sheba's wind based.

Also, what are you going to do about the element system?

FF6 has Fire, Ice, Lightning, Wind, Water, Earth, Poison, and Holy. iirc.  That's 8.
GS only needs 4.  6 if you want to add the fundaments, 7 if you feel like derping and adding saturn as an additional element.

If you want to go traditional, that's 4 elements right there...  Leaving you with 8 extra slots.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

QuoteHere's what you do:  Learn.
That's what I'm doing for my personal hacks.  You've got plenty of time I figure.  Just look at how it's done for Celes and Terra.
Look at how it's done for Terra and Celes? How? I wouldn't know where to start with coding. I can't code for @#$%. I'm pretty sure who gets natural magic is hard to alter as well, after all, if it wasn't, someone would've done it by now. Now, I knew that this hack'd be hard work to make from the start, but I'm not trying to do the impossible, like split a mountain in half with a sword.

Also, Garcia is either a Boy's Name, or a Family Name.  I've never actually seen it used for a girl's first name.
Well, here, it's someone only going by their last name. A TON of people around where I live are mostly known by their last names, so it's not all that rare.

Also, what are you going to do about the element system?
FF6 has Fire, Ice, Lightning, Wind, Water, Earth, Poison, and Holy. iirc.  That's 8.
GS only needs 4.  6 if you want to add the fundaments, 7 if you feel like derping and adding saturn as an additional element.
If you want to go traditional, that's 4 elements right there...  Leaving you with 8 extra slots.

I'm just gonna use  :MarsStar:, :MercuryStar:, :VenusStar:, :MercuryStar:, :Sol:, and  :Luna: as elements. No idea what to do with the other two.

QuoteAlso also... this is just a personal thing, but... I think it might be better to keep characters in their original genders.
Have you SEEN how Felix dresses!? He even has a friggin' SKIRT over his pants. Felix was just ASKING to turned into a girl. Come on, look at 'him' and tell me 'he' doesn't scream girl to you. I've never once really thought of Felix as male, more like a flat chested girl. Plus, him and Sheba are named after cat food brands.

Salanewt

QuoteHere's what you do:  Learn.

Coding usually takes a little while to get into, especially for something like assembly - people generally focus on programming languages like Java. It is one thing to just say "learn it" to someone, but it is another to actually learn it.

QuoteI'm just gonna use ... and ... as elements. No idea what to do with the other two.

You might be able to divide both Jupiter and Mercury into two subsets this way, if you are still unsure of what to use for the last two.

QuoteHave you SEEN how Felix dresses!? He even has a friggin' SKIRT over his pants. Felix was just ASKING to turned into a girl. Come on, look at 'him' and tell me 'he' doesn't scream girl to you. I've never once really thought of Felix as male, more like a flat chested girl. Plus, him and Sheba are named after cat food brands.

Haha, lol! Felix is often used as a cat name anyway, but Sheba was 50's slang for an attractive female at one point (I think 50's).
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Kide

@the name Felicia: I think you should consider a variation of it, look in here and see what you'd like better, because let's face it, Garcia as a girl name sounds really weird. And to name one single character with a surname is weird as well, IMO. But, it's your hack, your decision, so...

@Felix looking like a flat chested girl: .........really? Well, I admit I've got not much experience in this area but I don't really think he looks girly at all. And what you say is a skirt is actually the continuation of his vest from under his green belt pack thing. Ok, the vest might be somewhat long, but it certainly does not look like a skirt.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Hmm. Well, from that list, I like Felis, but what the eff is up with PHALICIA. Phalicia, lol. I'd HATE to be called Phalicia.

Ok, Garcia is Felis now.

Rolina

Quote from: Tetsuya the Azure Blade on 05, December, 2011, 10:11:07 AM
QuoteAlso also... this is just a personal thing, but... I think it might be better to keep characters in their original genders.
Have you SEEN how Felix dresses!? He even has a friggin' SKIRT over his pants. Felix was just ASKING to turned into a girl. Come on, look at 'him' and tell me 'he' doesn't scream girl to you. I've never once really thought of Felix as male, more like a flat chested girl. Plus, him and Sheba are named after cat food brands.

First, that's not a skirt.  That's his shirt.  This is how you wear a tunic - even Link does this.
Second, he's wearing pants...
Third, even if you claim "But long hair!", plenty of males have that style of hair.  Including my Papa in real life (the ponytail thing, that is).

Just because Kain is a GM does not give him the right to edit my posts when I have done nothing wrong.

Seriously?  Editing out the punchline to my joke?  What the hell?  Now it looks like I'm being a whiny @#$%&.

Editing back in the joke part of the post:

We all know what you REALLY want to do.

Traps.  Everyone loves traps.  In fact, I approve.  You should gender bend more characters!

zman9000

Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Rolina

...Did I miss something?  Are y'all referring to him genderswapping Felix, or my attempt at a joke?

Rolina

Oh, well in that case...

It is a well known fact on the forums that Gender Bender is my favorite genre.

I'm not complaining about the genderswap thing.  I'm both endorsing it and calling for more.  Problem?  Well... I can always make it worse.  Now where are those pics of Ivan I had saved... ♥

Salanewt

QuoteHmm. Well, from that list, I like Felis, but what the eff is up with PHALICIA. Phalicia, lol. I'd HATE to be called Phalicia.

Ok, Garcia is Felis now.

It isn't really a bad name, but I guess it depends on cultural differences.

And for this hack, which biographies are you working on next?
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Misery

Tetsuya, you seem to be planning to have a lot of stuff done for you, which isn't very realistic. Now, I don't know your exact plans, but... if you don't know how to make the more complicated stuff, you make simpler hacks, learn to do what you want, or fail to make a finished hack. That's usually how it goes, at least. You can wait around and hope someone does it for you, but it's pretty unusual. Making sprites isn't necessarily that hard if you just look at how it's done for existing ones and copy that, it's not like you have to make any new designs for this. You can also get pretty far without actually writing any new code if you can understand concepts like pointers and hexadecimal notation. There are levels to everything. I can help you with some of this stuff if you're interested, but you seem to just blow it off like it's impossible and the people who can do it are born with some kind of special magic.

Also, would you stop swearing in response to people who are trying to give suggestions? It's annoying even if it's not directed at them.

Quote from: Role on 06, December, 2011, 12:26:56 AM
It is a well known fact on the forums that Gender Bender is my favorite genre.
I didn't know, but I'm not really surprised either. Actually kind of disappointed to have missed the joke now, although I suspect it wasn't quite appropriate...

Quote from: Salanewt on 06, December, 2011, 12:34:44 AM
QuoteHmm. Well, from that list, I like Felis, but what the eff is up with PHALICIA. Phalicia, lol. I'd HATE to be called Phalicia.

Ok, Garcia is Felis now.

It isn't really a bad name, but I guess it depends on cultural differences.
I think it is.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

QuoteTetsuya, you seem to be planning to have a lot of stuff done for you, which isn't very realistic.
Well, I'm not. I might not have worded what I said right.

QuoteI can help you with some of this stuff if you're interested, but you seem to just blow it off like it's impossible and the people who can do it are born with some kind of special magic.
I'm not blowing it off like it's impossible. It's just that I sometimes screw up what I'm trying to say (I might be doing it right now). And, yes, I would like your help with this.

QuoteAlso, would you stop swearing in response to people who are trying to give suggestions? It's annoying even if it's not directed at them.
Well, I'm trying to swear less. So I'm kinda swearing not to swear as much, lol.

I don't really have a lot of free time while it's almost christmas (what with having to put the decs up (geez, mum, why do you make me put the decs up every single year?), and my mum forcing me to do other xmas related stuff, like getting the goddamned tree, xmas food/drink shopping, and buying my own presents (ok, buying my own presents is lame, I'll admit it, but at least I'll get what I actually like.)) (rubbish excuse) but I'm trying to get some of the attack names at least done, and some dialog, but I'll be starting work on this game proper when the holidays are over.

And, how about this for the game's name? Golden Sun: Chains That Bind The Fates. I think it sounds cool, at least.

Misery

Eh yeah, sorry if I'm sounding a little accusative. Just letting out my annoyance at all the "I have an idea, make my hack" guys. It's easy to come off as such when you're saying you want to make a hack but can't do hacking, stats or graphics. But I guess you can still do the story, themes, stuff like that, and have the tools to implement changes to stats and text.

For hacking stuff in general you can ask here (if I'm not helping you, maybe someone else will), or you can send a PM.
For more game specific stuff, I think I should actually play the game first :Sweat:
(which I'm going to do soon)