News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Golden Sun: The Chains That Bind The Fates

Started by Tetsuya the Azure Blade, 03, December, 2011, 05:24:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Quote from: Role on 05, December, 2011, 08:09:56 PM
We all know what you REALLY want to do.

You should gender bend more characters!
That's one of my personal projects for GS TLA, a gender bender Golden Sun, the easiest of the GS hacks I want to make, then there's my Megaman based hack, and a two part crossover game, with Django and Sabata from Bokura no Taiyou as playables, in part two, along with Vincent and Cloud from Final Fantasy 7. Both parts are TLA hacks, so Fusion Sun (tentative name) is the hardest hack to made that I want to do.

So, try told on till the editor's finished, that's how it is.

Rolina

HA!  I totally called it!  IN YOUR FACE, HATERS!

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Quote from: Role on 16, December, 2011, 10:23:00 PM
HA!  I totally called it!  IN YOUR FACE, HATERS!
Their clothes will be redesigned, can't have a male Karst running around in a minskirt and boob tube, that's how it is.

And, where did you get that pic? It's made of win, that's how is it.

And, if you want it, there's a FF1 hack that changes the player classes into girls, and White Mage looks more of a girl. I have it on my pc, that's how it is.

Aile~♥

Quote from: Tetsuya the Azure Blade on 17, December, 2011, 09:59:54 AM
that's how it is.

that's how is it.

that's how it is.

STOP SAYING THAT!

P.S. One of these things is not like the others.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Rolina

I found it on the internet.  Where specifically... probably pixiv.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

I found it on the internet.  Where specifically... probably pixiv.
Do you have any more? I like stuff like that, that's how it is.

STOP SAYING THAT!

P.S. One of these things is not like the others.
I'm trying to stop the constant swearing, so, I'm trying other things to say in my word-y talk-y thingies, that's how it is. I've tried other things to say, but I really like using "that's how it is".

And, oops, that was a typo.

Rolina

I'd have to look it up.  Since I don't know japanese, that also makes it tough to figure out which tags to use.  I suggest you just look for them yourself.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

QuoteI'd have to look it up.  Since I don't know japanese, that also makes it tough to figure out which tags to use.  I suggest you just look for them yourself.
I know Japanese. I told the entire site about that, you forget, or something? Is that how it is? And I'd say to you, just type 黄金の太陽 in, it's Golden Sun in Japanese.

Also, what the hell? I can't can't find it on Pixiv anywhere, is that where you said you got it from?

Rolina

I know that much.  The problem is, you're looking for a specific pic - a crossdressing or gender bender pic.  I don't even know what they call that, let alone how to translate that tag.

Rockisftw

Quote from: Tetsuya the Azure Blade on 18, December, 2011, 06:39:56 PM
黄金の太陽 in, it's Golden Sun in Japanese.

...QQ I didn't even learn this yet. I see something resembling 'kin' no ... I give up. Its gotta be Taiyou somethin right, considering thats.. sun?
And I can try and help with the hack up until about mid-January as the irritation with school will begin again.
If one is to gain something, they must take it from someone else.
Such is the end effect of the Law of Equivilent Exchange. In the end, each breath you take is one you are taking from another person.
So, how does that make you feel when someone dies of deprivation?

If white people are white due to living in a climate with moderate sun and snow, and black people are black due to the large amounts of melanin in their skin caused by living under the taxing sun, why are asians [slanty eyed and yellow]?
Veryy intresting once I looked this up, it came up with "due to harsh conditions involving strong sunlight, strong winds [therefore, dust being kicked up]. It makes sense if you think about it, but thats the reason? Haha, trolololol.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Quote from: Rockisftw on 19, December, 2011, 02:40:12 AM
Quote from: Tetsuya the Azure Blade on 18, December, 2011, 06:39:56 PM
黄金の太陽 in, it's Golden Sun in Japanese.

...QQ I didn't even learn this yet. I see something resembling 'kin' no ... I give up. Its gotta be Taiyou somethin right, considering thats.. sun?
And I can try and help with the hack up until about mid-January as the irritation with school will begin again.
It says Ougon no Taiyou, that means Golden Sun.

And, my brother deleted my hack AND my tools. I have to start again, that's how it is.

zman9000

Hm that stinks... I remember when the same thing happened to me... although my brother didn't delete it... my computer died in a thunder storm... lol
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Oh, there's something I should've earlier about this hack, and my crossover hack for GS, they're games I'm also trying to make in RPG Maker VX.

The hacks are more like demos than anything else, that's how it is.