News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Favourite Kind Of Djinn

Started by Charon, 07, July, 2009, 04:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Favourite kind of Djinn?

8 (33.3%)
4 (16.7%)
4 (16.7%)
8 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Aile~♥

They should add voice acting to the first game. It would be cool to hear Felix say "Relax, you will not be hurt." in a semi-whispered super-spy like voice.

[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

RTGreece21

A tie between :MercuryDjinni: and :JupiterDjinni:, but I chose :JupiterDjinni: anyway.
"Optimistic about Pessimism."
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]

leaf

Quote from: Salanewt on 07, November, 2009, 08:40:22 PM
Yes, that would be nice. However, don't forget that there are games like Mario and Zelda where the protagonist is always near mute (they have sound effects sometimes, but rarely legible). Better yet, make it so they are not mute, but they do not like talking too often (basically, give the main character a lot of lines sometimes, but do not make it so they talk for no reason, or to insignificant people (although in my hack, the main character will always say "Thank You", "You are welcome", or "Hello"/"Good bye" to everyone, hehehe)).

However, we are a bit off topic now. I wonder if Golden Sun DS might introduce new djinni? It would be neat to have Sol and Lunos djinni, lol.

Have a nice day.
...why do you always defend stuff unnecessarily? No one likes silent protagonists. /topic
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Aile~♥

Even Emil Castagnier is better than Felix.

Heck, while we're at it, Isaac's personality in GS2 is better than Felix. I mean, Felix goes from Silent Antagonist to Silent Protagonist between the two games.

With the exception of his badass line "Relax, you will not be hurt."
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

RTGreece21

I think Felix looks better than a lot of characters, but I do agree that his character sucks XD
"Optimistic about Pessimism."
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]

SSBMX

zman9000

:JupiterDjinni: because it ...  looks awesome!
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Bam

First was Jupiter, Mercury comes in second; however, I say second only because of the really cool Djinn in Dark Dawn. And ummmm idk why but I kinda saw Isaac as the "Young Youth With Wise-One-ness" and the not talking much kinda contributed to that. Of course, you would need to play him right in the voice dialogue for that truly take effect. So I guess he is either wise, or has a geat sense of humor. XD

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

:VenusSet: I sit on the couch watching T.V. all day while snacking on... uh? What am I eatting?
:JupiterDjinni: Hoot! Hoot! Something fattening, that's for sure!
:MarsDjinni: I have large feet, so don't tickle them, do you mind?
:MercuryDjinni: Rabbit. I mean, how's life?

Erm.  :JupiterDjinni: probably best because it can fly high?
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Jupiter Djinni has wings. Your argu--- er... okay.

...if you look at wings like arms, how are the other djinn going to hug you without abusing their powers to do so? :D ... Although, that's not what I was going for.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Rolina

Jupiter Djinn probably glide more than they do fly.  I mean, Succubus has a solid point there.

Mion Sonozaki

Venus Djinni promises not to eat your chips. There for, I like!