News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Strange...

Started by besttp, 22, December, 2011, 12:04:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

besttp

I got this accidentally when I had just left Yallam.

Is it just happened to me, or the game itself?
Sorry if there are mistakes on my english. I'm a beginner.

Kuroshiiutsu

I don't seem to recall this happening, it's a glitch. The GS1 I played was pirated but I didn't know it until I loaded the file and got stuck in the walls of the inn in altin, when I spoke to the inn keeper he said I room pea soup 29¿  Weirder bcos there's no "pea soups" in the game.

besttp

Quote from: Kuroshiiutsu on 22, December, 2011, 01:19:27 AM
I don't seem to recall this happening, it's a glitch. The GS1 I played was pirated but I didn't know it until I loaded the file and got stuck in the walls of the inn in altin, when I spoke to the inn keeper he said I room pea soup 29¿  Weirder bcos there's no "pea soups" in the game.

I don't too understand, but I never heard about that "pea soups" in the game.

Kuroshiiutsu

Yah, it was strange, too bad i didnt know how to screenshot then.

Lock

Did you actually try to hop off your boat, or did it literally just throw you out of it?

If you tried to hop off, only explanation I can think of is that Felix's left foot was literally right on the border of the area you can get off. Other than that... no idea!  :?:

besttp

I pressed the 'A' button accidentally. You can walk to the left beach, but you can't walk back to the sea.

Rolina

This is the same thing that lets you get into Angara and other GS1 areas in the game.  It's not really new.

zman9000

Yeah but I've never seen it happen in a place like that.

the gs1 areas glitch makes sense. your are trying to jump off at land. here hes jumping off into the sea away from land... hmm I'm lost...
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx