News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Christmas Card from Role

Started by Rolina, 24, December, 2011, 12:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolina

It's been one heck of a year for me...                                               
                                 Many things happened, some good, some bad.  

I met new people...                                                                   
...got into fights with others...                 
                                                            ...and there are even those I still have yet to get to know.  

There were times when I became excited...                  
                                            ...and others when I was upset.

I've tried to leave at times...                                                                             
...only to realize how much I really love the site...         
                                                        ...and thus I continue to come back.

There were happy times...                                                                 
...sad times...                     
      ...angry times...
                                                                  ...and funny times.                        
Times I'll cherish forever,                                                                     
            and times I'd rather forget.                          

To the many of you out there...                                                                                          
...to those whom I've grown close to...                                            
...those whom I've not really gotten to know...              
                           ...and even those whom have been driven away...
                                                         I wish the best to all of you.  

I love my life,                          
I love this site,
                           and I love all of you,
even if at some times it may not seem like it.
And yes, even Venus.

So with that said, for better or for worse, let's all greet the new year with open arms.

Aile~♥

That's all very nice, but I personally don't find that pic at the end very cute. There's FAR too much blush going on.

P.S. Merry Christmas.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Aww, Role, you shouldn't have. (no, really, that's how it is)

*Shreds the card to bits with his glowing, blue, eight foot laser nodachi*

Kide

Wow... that was very nice, Role.

I was planning on writing a Christmas message for the people here, something really short but meaningful, but after reading yours... I don't know what else I could say.

I'll just try it, I guess. Hope you don't mind using your thread. So there it goes...

Merry Christmas, everyone! I wish you all think about what you did this year, all good things and bad things, and try to learn from them.

We all know life is made from happy and sad moments, we won't always agree with everybody, and might say some things we really didn't mean to.

Think on people who are important to you, who are dear to you, your family, you friends, people you don't get along well, everyone.

I hope that, in the year about to come, we all be more reasonable, more acceptable, more respectful. Although we may be very different, we are all the same in this world.

So, bottomline, Happy Holidays! Stay healthy, stay safe, stay alive. That's it.

From Kide, the prodigy Mercury Adept

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

I have gotten everyone a xmas present, my theme song, if this is the thread. Well, the song I consider to be my theme song. It is awesome, anyways.

I hope you like my theme, that's how it is!

MaxiPower

Charon

Merry Christmas, Role, and to the rest of the forum as well  :happy:

For some reason I honestly thought that picture was going to be a still from Rebecca Black's Friday.

Atrius (He/Him)

Very nice, Role!

Merry Christmas everybody!  I wish could have had something to give the forum this year, unfortunately I do not...
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Kuroshiiutsu

Awesome post Role! :happy: A Merry Christmas to all out there! And not to forget Isaac  :Isaac: and Co.

Salanewt

Aw, this was quite nice to read! Thanks for posting it, it was a pretty nice message.

I wish you the happiest of holidays, everyone!
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Kain

Very nice post.  Merry Christmas everybody.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Rolina

I see Jamie and Tetsuya were in the humbug spirit this holiday.

To the rest of you, thanks guys.  I hope you had a merry Christmas!  I actually made the post about ten days beforehand, since I didn't know when exactly I'd be leaving, and wanted to post it as close to Christmas as I could.  I even found a replacement pic for my rotation so that the card seemed a bit better.  I hope everyone had a great Christmas, and I wish you all a happy New Year as well.

Aile~♥

I'm only feeling humbug because my Wii's still broken! Once that gets fixed, I'll be feeling all cheerful from playing Kirby's Return to Dreamland with my sister 24/7. Either that, or feeling super rageface about it because my dad is failing at the controls and blaming me for it. He does that, you know.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Rolina

Heh, got my little brother Skyward Sword, though I'm not sure if he'll let me play it again.  He kept having a hard time with it, nearly dying in that first moblin fight.  Of course, the kid was sitting down playing.

Then I play it.  I haven't taken damage from a single enemy, and in that fight, wiped the whole lot of them out in less than ten seconds.

Berserker's Speed and STANDING UP LIKE A BOSS for the win.  "How'd you do that?"  "I stood up.  You know, like you're SUPPOSED to. :P"

Of course, the real reason is probably my playstyle.  In sword games like that, I'm a berserker.  I don't think, I slash the living daylights out of everything.  Of course, some foes do require a bit of thought, but so long as you keep the momentum of the barrage up, you can quickly change angles before they can react.

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Whoops, looks like I forgot to reply here.

QuoteAnd yes, even Venus.
<3 You better! =D

[spoiler=Large image][/spoiler]
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Rolina

Oh god, Sala, that pic is awesome!  Where'd you find it?

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Quote from: Role on 01, January, 2012, 08:33:46 PM
Oh god, Sala, that pic is awesome!  Where'd you find it?

Oh god, Role, you just called me Sala! How'd that happen?

I found it on Google images. I believe I was searching for venus djinni large.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Rolina

Oh, derp, I thought it was sala posting.  Sorry about that, derped hard for a bit.

Atrius (He/Him)

It's definitely the Yoshi in his signature, it throws me off too sometimes.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

zman9000

O wow that picture is awesome! But I can't tell what that word it behind Isaac in the bottom left?
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx