News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Quote Of The Week

Started by Charon, 17, June, 2009, 02:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charon

I think this would work better if this was a general quote topic...

Here's one of my favourite quotes:

"Where are the boobs, Glenn? Are they invisible?" - commenting on someone's avatar; it was one of those people who could be a guy or a girl XD

Turns out he was a guy after all XD

thenightsshadow

I started on Twitter something I call Quote of the Week.  It updates every Wednesday.
There's a little twist on it, though.  The QotW I use has to be something I've said, or else I can't use it <_<

Week 1: In estimation, I think the biggest problem that people can face is the desires of their heart. One step too many forward can equal death.

Week 2: Did you just call me stupid? Seriously? Well, I have some choice words for you. Thank you very much.

Week 3: No one should ever reject their past. The future is always uncertain, the present you deal with, but the past is who you are.

And this week's:

Week 4: Commandeering a soul is hard work. You walk the twilight every day, wishing that you never fall. God help you if you do.

So yeah.
Don't bug me too much.  After all, the 'shadow is always Sirius.

thenightsshadow

Week 5: "Please. Please don't cry anymore. There's no need to have our sadness reverberate. Let's end this cycle here and now. Kiss me."

I don't think I need to relay any other details for people to guess what happened XD

thenightsshadow

Week 6:
Ironing is probably the closest thing to real life for me. It's only when things get hot that things get done. Kinda sad, ne~?

What do you make of that?

Salanewt

Hm... Lets think of one.

Hm...

Oh, I think I have one.

"(Reserved)"

Many people say this when they are saving a spot for, well, anything really. I know that it is not much of a quote, but at leasty I have one that I can post. I will post a better one later on.

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

I have one, known this for a long time: "Keep Staring! I might do a trick!"

This post has been edited by charleysdrpepper on Jul 5 2009, 04:35 PM
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

thenightsshadow

Hehe.  This week's quote is regarding my before self.  My old "me" was VERY apologetic and yet very argumentative too.

"Look, I screwed up. It happens to everyone. But if everyone were to be perfect, there would be no need of a savior. Just trust me."