News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Fire Emblem Hacking

Started by Blazer, 06, July, 2009, 07:46:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazer

Time to show you what a Fire Emblem hacker can do.

Note that the video coloration is a little off, soz, as well as some other random minor problems. :D

Regardless, I think it represents the best of FE hacking in a pretty good manner. For other hacks, check out Devourer of Worlds, Fire Emblem 4 Advance, and A Sacred Dawn. Along with this, I think it makes the Top 4 Hacks unless I've missed out on some major GBA FE hacks. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOgVYdYDMEU

Any questions regarding hacking, ask. You'll also be able to see the changes more clearly if you've played the original FE's and if you play the actual game and compare it to the original (there's hardly anything to compare besides the graphics and the general game system, considering those are the main 2 things that haven't dramatically changed. XD)

Just wanted to share this, enjoy and whatnot~

thenightsshadow

I personally talk to the creator of A Sacred Dawn.  MK404, right?  ;)
Don't bug me too much.  After all, the 'shadow is always Sirius.

Charon

I think that personally FE looks like a very versatile game to hack; after Jupiter, I may or may not begin a FE hack.

Blazer

Indeed, MageKnight. He's a nice person. Great spriter. Good hacker. He's not amazing hacker but he really applies his knowledge really well to make a great hack. It proves you don't need to be a super good hacker to make a great hack. :P

If you ever do make an FE Hack, FES is there. :P

Zach

Speaking of FE hacks, did they ever finsih that FE4 hack for FE7?  

Blazer

It's still being worked on, progress is simply very very slow, and some drama happened recently regarding the portraits.

Zach

oh okay, sounds like that's going to be awhile, but i can wait