News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

The Friendcode Topic

Started by Role, 30, May, 2009, 08:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolina

Okay, we're all good friends here.  Well, except for Garet.  Nobody likes him.  But the rest of us are friends.  And friends tend to have codes, because we're cool like that and play Nintendo handhelds.  Otherwise, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?!  Tch, honestly...

Oh, right.

Okay, anywho we all share interests here, so we probably have similar games!  So here's where you share your friend codes. ^-^

Digimon Story: Moonlight - 2793-4903-7469 (Ruby)
Final Fantasy III DS - 2835-5983-4745 (Default Names)
Crystal Chronicles:  Echoes of Time - 3781-6252-0461 (Selkie - Adrianna)
Crystal Chronicles:  Ring of Fates - 4897-5768-1138 (Role)
Pokemon Pearl - 2492-1681-1830 (Amber)
Pokemon Platinum - 1719-9063-3980 (Shinju)
Shooting Star Rockman: Pegasus - 5198-3640-7604 (Subaru Hokawa)
Shooting Star Rockman 2: Zerker/Ninja - 5026-5890-4522 (Role, Zerker file)

weckar

jus for this, I may have to snag my lil' bro's DS sometime...

Salanewt

Hm... I guess I can try to get some friend codes... I will post all of the games of mine (only DS) that I think have friend codes, and I will type in the friend codes when I have a chance (as well as a little more information about what I have in them).

Pokemon Diamond (I actually beat it, and I have a shiny Charizard with Hydro Cannon):

Pokemon Platinum (not finished yet... I should do that soon):

Fire Emblem, Shadow Dragon (Found some awesome action replay codes):

Final Fantasy 3 (as well. I have not beaten it yet. I would have, but it has been crashing on me when I look at the item menu):

Crystal Chronicals: Ring of Fates (I am at the final dungeon for the third time in a row, but I am taking a break from it):

I think... Zelda, Phantom Hourglass (so easy to beat. If you want a challenging Zelda, try an older one, please...):

Do the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games have Friend Codes? If they do, then here is...

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Time (finished, but no level 100s yet. Also, I have Primal Dialga, as well as plain Dialga):

If it has it, then Mystery Dungeon, Blue (which has a level 100 squirtle with maxed out IQ, and most of the legendaries):

I forgot that I had this game, but what about Pacman?

I think that is it...

Are there any Mario games with Friend Codes? Are there any Yoshi games? Also, does Metroid have a Friend Code (it is the one that came with my DS Classic, Metroid Prime Hunters, First Hunt. My friend calls it the retarded demo version, but only because it has those cool flying brain things... What are they called again?)?

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:

I will post the friend codes sooner or later. Please consider this a reserved list for my friend codes until I do.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Zach

While I don't have a DS, I do have a Wii so i'm just going to share my Brawl code for now ( I'll add Mario Kart Wii Friend Code a little later ).

Super Smash Brothers Brawl - 3738-3716-8569  

Salanewt

Cool. I would share mine, but my Wii has to be repaired (something like that. The Super Smash Bros. Brawl disc normally stops working after a certain amount of time). I can post Friend Codes when it is fixed.

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  :MercuryDjinni:  
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?