News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Neopets

Started by charleysdrpepper, 02, July, 2009, 04:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Neopets

post anything related to Neopets here: including really good guides etc.

This post has been edited by charleysdrpepper on Jul 2 2009, 03:56 PM
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Salanewt

Okay, this is a mini-guide. I call it "How to get your account frozen minutes after joining."

Okay, you can do this by having your username contain bad words, but I was banned when my username was innocent.

Okay, you know how they have their layout? With all of their hyperlinks to other pages, such as the World map, and games? Well, underneath that, they have Login, and Logout.

So, it looks something like this:

Newsflash
dfjbaslfh
sldkfhlsg
World Map
Westleigh
Games
WasJudge
lfjwpief
2-59gfdg

Login
Logout
<- Please look at these, then read below.

I forget what the rest of the names are, but this is the basic layout. Okay, to get instantly banned, have your username 'loginlogout' or
'login_logout', or any variation of these. They think that you are talking about adult only activities, then they ban you...

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

A guide of freezing accounts, looks fine, but I don't see why I'd want to freeze accounts, thanks though.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Salanewt

Oh no, it isn't necessarily a guide to freeze account, it is how to get a new account frozen for no reason. If they think that login and logout are adult only terms, then why do they have them on their website?

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Salanewt

Oh yeah, I should start playing this again. I remember that I used to have fun. However, I forget why I stopped playing... It was either because I forgot my password, or that I was introduced to Runescape by my friend.

Have a nice day.

I pick the second one, which leads to the first one. So the answer is probably both.

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Salanewt

You are probably right. I could try joining again... Should I? Or, if it is possible, then should I just try to find my password on my mom's email (neither of us remember the password to her email, so...).

Have a nice day.

This post has been edited by Salanewt on Jul 5 2009, 07:44 PM

Try to find the password, if you don't succeed, then it looks like the only choice is to make a new account?

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Salanewt

I think I will try to find the password. Mom might have deleted the email by now. However, if I make a new account, then I can do it with my own email (I did not have email when I joined).

Have a nice day.

This post has been edited by Salanewt on Jul 5 2009, 07:52 PM

thenightsshadow

Hehe.  You can try contacting me on Neopets if you want, though there's been a series of resets inbetween then and now.

Neopets Username: thenightsshadow
Don't bug me too much.  After all, the 'shadow is always Sirius.

Salanewt

Cool. I will try contacting you when I am on again. I am planning to be able to sign on either on Monday to Tuesday (my mom is on her computer, so I can not try to use her email).

Have a nice day.

Well it's sure a good thing we aren't the only ones using Neopets here.

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Salanewt

Yeah. Also, if I recall correctly, I am not very wealthy, so I guess I will have to work on that. Anyway, it has been a few years since I played last, has much changed?

Have a nice day.

On neopets, umm not too much.. but there's a dailies page i like

http://www.neopets.com/~neo____zafara

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Salanewt

Oh, that is neat. I will have to try to find my password so I can play again.

Have a nice day.

thenightsshadow

I will say most of my NP is in stocks.
I'm poor for someone my Neopian age. XD
Don't bug me too much.  After all, the 'shadow is always Sirius.

I see both of y'all aren't in a guild, you're welcome to join the one I'm in, since it's like ... so inactive, say only 3 people active enough to say something, me, the guild owner, and someone else,

http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=3759791

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Salanewt

Yeah, I was kind of poor as well, but... Oh well. By the way, I forget now, but does it matter if they do not eat? I do not think that they die if they have not eaten for years, which is weird...

Have a nice day.

They can't die, the worst they can get to is 0 hp, but through the healing springs, they can get healed up again....

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Salanewt

Oh yeah, I forgot about that... Anyway, I remember that they can become anorexic, so I wonder if any of mine are unhealthy... By the way, I think I was too poor to afford it, oh well. Also, I did own a shop, but I do not think that anything ever sold in it. Well, actually, I am not sure now, because it has been a few years.

Have a nice day.