News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Neopets

Started by charleysdrpepper, 02, July, 2009, 04:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Oh yeah, if they get diseased, I think after enough time, they'll be healthy again?? hm... think I should confirm that somewhere.

This post has been edited by charleysdrpepper on Jul 5 2009, 09:53 PM
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Salanewt

Well, about having to by cures for diseases in Neopets... I have a feeling that Neopets prices on Health Care are from the United States, not Canada (yay for free health care, and really long waiting periods in the emergency room (hehe)). When I broke my leg, I had to wait a while... I think. Anyway, is there free health care in Neopets, or does it cost money?

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Okay, I have not posted any of my stats yet, so I'll do that now:

First The Bank:

Account Type:     Millionaire Platinum
Current Balance:    1,511,290 NP
Interest Rate:    10.5% per year
Yearly Interest:    158,685 NP
Interest: 435 NP/day

this grows fast doesn't it?

Second The Stock Market:

Totals:
Holdings: 24,850 stocks for 372,750 NP
Market Value: 337,100 NP (-9.56% )

Third My Safety Deposit Box:

Items: 690 | Qty: 1,107 (more items in shop and inventory)

This post has been edited by charleysdrpepper on Jul 5 2009, 01:02 PM
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Salanewt

Wow... So much for free health care for more than one pet at the same time. I guess Neopets is really populated or something... I will try to find the password soon.

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Charon

I used to play Neopets, but I just remember how annoying it was being on the bottom, owning nothing, having nothing, all while my pets were FREAKIN' STARVING TO DEATH.

It was pleasant. [/sarcasm]

But that gryphon one? Eyrie, I think it was called. That thing is awesome. I had a few back in the day.

I might restart my account. I dunno.

Salanewt

Yeah, it was hard to get food... SO I would always go to the giant omelet that for some reason never started to rot ro get mouldy. Oh yeah, I had one or two of those alien things and 1 insect thing that I adopted (I have had more than 1 account, but i created another one because I could not get my password back for the previous one).

Anyway, I think I should try to find my password. If I can not find it, then I will create a new account.

Have a nice day.

thenightsshadow

There IS "free" healthcare, but it's a random pull at the Healing Springs.  If you get <pet name> is fully healed!, you just got free status removal.
Don't bug me too much.  After all, the 'shadow is always Sirius.

thenightsshadow

I'm a food collector.  So if you guys are short on food, I can give you some of my extras.

*checks*

Well, that's new.  I gained 9k on the stocks today.

Anyways, there's 246 unique food items, and a total of 747 in Quantity.  AKA, there's a lot of free food as long as you ask.

Salanewt

Thanks. Food will be appreciated when needed. I should be fine, but just in case, my username to my new account is Salatoad (I just started this one today).

Have a nice day.

thenightsshadow

Is it just me, or is the Stock Market bringing me back huge rewards?

I have 41,000 Shares in the Stock Market, and though my bank is almost gone, I'm making barely enough to put a 1000 shares into the market a day <_<

thenightsshadow

How much is your total net worth in stocks?

42,000 stocks (630,000 NP worth), can sell for 799,000 NP.  Wow.  I didn't think I had that much.

Umm I got twice as much NP or so than you.. because I have tons of NP in my bank... (if your bank happens to be low on NPs... what is it like 20k or something?)

BANK = 1,534,223 NP

I have 24,850 shares that I bought for 372,750 NP (15 NP a share), If I sold all of them this second I would get 323,350 NP.

so adding that with my bank would be 1,857,573 NP

+1534223
++323350
=1857573

A simple strategy is to sell stocks once they reach at least 30, without selling before 30, and to buy all stocks at 15. <- Not always recommended if you want to keep a lot of stocks in your stock market for higher profits, like in the 60s, which can be time consuming.

Now it's time for me to rush to that 2 million NP. =) for a bank account upgrade. (I can probably get that easily if I sold my SDB, but I'm trying to get the PackRat avatar (Goal: 1,000 different items in the SDB))

This post has been edited by charleysdrpepper on Jul 11 2009, 07:15 PM

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

41k stocks? nice, and yes when you get over 25k stocks you'll most likely find you can sell at least one every week? *Goes to check my stocks*

Edit: I have close to 25k stocks. (24,850)

This post has been edited by charleysdrpepper on Jul 11 2009, 12:30 PM

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden