News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Ivan/Mia XP level before getting them

Started by Role, 25, October, 2008, 12:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolina

Not sure where to ask this, but since hacking (or leet math skills) would be involved, I thought this was the right place.

I'd like to know if someone can figure out what Ivan's XP amount is for levels 1 though 3, and Mia's for levels 1-9.  If I'm not mistaken, GS2 main team has the same XP to next level as their GS1 counterparts.  If not, then I'd like to know the XP info for the levels before you first get them.

I'm gonna need these for reference guides, as I'll be providing comparison graphs and charts for Experience.

Atrius (He/Him)

Huh, I decided to do a quick search through the ROM for them, and turns out they were easier to find than I thought they would be.

Ivan
Level 1 = 0
Level 2 = 32
Level 3 = 90

Mia
Level 1 = 0
Level 2 = 31
Level 3 = 87
Level 4 = 188
Level 5 = 350
Level 6 = 609
Level 7 = 862
Level 8 = 1,540
Level 9 = 2,273

Looks to me like Felix & co. have their own EXP tables, do you want those too?

This post has been edited by Atrius on Oct 25 2008, 01:01 PM
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Rolina

Oh, yes, very much so.  They don't have them listed in GameFAQs, so if they do have different rates of gain, I'd need all 99 levels (sorry...C>).  Thank you  VERY much! ^-^

Atrius (He/Him)

[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Rolina

Thank you VERY much!  I've already got the table for GS1's Min/Avg/Max done, and will be getting to GS2 and the Overall one right after this. ^-^

Atrius (He/Him)

I'll let you know what I find out when I start working on the party member editor.

Rolina

Thanks.  I'll need this info before I can get to work on the XP part of the character averages, as well as a Modified XP chart I plan on making, since it'll work by averaging 2 or more character's XP requirements.

The more I can do the make it easier on people to look things up and have things handy to go off of, the better we'll be later on. ^-^

Though, 1-99 on ALL of them is gonna be a PAIN to do.  I wish Excel could convert to ASCII tables...