News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Pokemon Jupiter Version

Started by Charon, 12, February, 2009, 06:07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai Hong

Loved the psychologically depressed signpost XD Keep it up!
WARNING! IT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO READ THIS WARNING! NOW YOU WILL DIE...eventually.

Aile~♥

K, Doom Dragon theme doesn't work in Pokémon.

Justicebattle works a million times better in Pokémon than it does on my Mac, it's awesome.

BTW, you're going to fix that UBERhax RNG right?

Oh and also:

OMG SIGN!!! XD Poor sign...

SENATOR JOHN MCCAIN: "Keep out of the way of us Republicans!"

... ... ... The h*** is -- !!
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Rolina

Can we keep real world politics the hell out of our games, please?  I don't want Kain to show up and kick us.

Charon

It's actually about how in dark times of a greater force trying to destroy the world that perhaps working together is the better plan. Both are evil at first but then change face and become good guys. And its silly and fun.

So no.

DJ White Tiger

:!: :um:Okay. So I downloaded 2 different kinds of Pokemon Ruby Emus. Both 0907 and one is (E). I patched them both with Pokemon Jupiter 6.04 with Lunar IPS. I Played the patched ROM with VisualBoy Advance and it seemed to work. I hit enter at the title screen and a word box appeared where the joke is supposed to be. But no words appeared. It stayed like that and nothing happened. Can someone please help? :happy: :?:

Rolina

Um, Charon's no longer here, so you'll want to hunt her down to ask her that.