News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Z's Anime reviews (minor spoilers)

Started by zman9000, 21, January, 2012, 02:17:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zman9000

I've watched a lot of anime, and I mean A LOT of them. I've watched just about every anime my friends have watched and about 30 more.
So I've decided to make a review on the anime I've watched. I haven't been good at explaining anime to others online with out saying spoilers, but I feel I can write a review with the biggest spoilers limited to the first episode, so you can enjoy the anime on your own.

NOTE1: each review isn't in a spoiler because of spoilers but because of space.
NOTE2: reviews may contain some information from episode one and spoilers are limited to it.
NOTE3: there are 4 ecchi levels, none, slightly, more, and very. if you don't like ecchi anime just look for the rating
NOTE4: text in red that's not the ecchi level, means in that area its the most extreme rating i've given so far. (a.k.a above 10/10)
NOTE5: Z's rage is a spoiler at the bottom of a review for things in certain anime that i didn't like, and that i just have to point out. is in spoilers because of heavy spoilers.

Anime: A - M
[spoiler]
Anime: Ano Natsu De Matteru (English: Waiting in the Summer) Z's current rating: 8.5/10 Warning slightly ecchi
Graphic's rating: 7.5/10 Violence level: 3/10
[spoiler]Ano Natsu De Matteru comes across as a typical school anime with a shy and more laid back main character some friends with one being a love interest. well things aren't always as they seem. The main character "Kaito Kirishima", has an interesting hobby that he's known for. He likes to film everything any anything, but prefers to film nature. The plot is focused around him and his camera.

At first this anime gives you a the feeling like a typical high school anime, but there small little things that make you think other wise. as the story progresses it starts to give you the feel of "Haruhi" yet different. by the end of the first episode you know everything that's going on, but none of the characters do. some misunderstandings and slips of the tongue make for an interesting show.

Also what sets the show apart from others like it is little things that some might miss. The show has classic, "people walk in at a bad time" but they see more then most. Its kinda hard to explain. say some one is getting healed by some future tech, and the side effect is clothes exploding. they never see the tech, they only see the people at a bad time. this show does little things like getting walked in on when your doing something you really can't explain. It might just be me but it felt different.

From this I get the feeling this is definitely worth watching. you are easily able to figure out whats happening or has happened with out much or any explaining, yet some things you just don't see coming. it also has a mild sense of humor to it. it is some what ecchi but is mild compared to most anime. Out and out of all the new anime this season I feel I'll enjoy this one the most.

This anime review is based on the first few episodes and I give the anime a 7.5/10[/spoiler]

Anime: Another (English: Another) Z's current rating: 8.5/10 not ecchi
Graphic's rating: 9/10 Violence level: 10/10
[spoiler]Another is a very interesting murder mystery anime. Its got a darker style then most but the animation is very good. But other than that there's not too much to tell.

It starts off quite peacefully but slowly turns kind of creepy. Yet nothing bad happens right away, you get the feeling something's wrong with everyone but the main character.  It the school setting its not how you have seen in other anime, the whole class, school, and town look scared of something.

After a few episodes it starts to get bloody, really REALLY bloody. With death's happening left and right and a spooky girl with an eye patch who seems to know what's going on. You start to thing you know what's going to happen. I'll tell you one thing, you can't guess what's going on, heck I'm not sure what's real and what's not in this anime, but that's what makes it great. You are never tired of watching it because you can't know what happens next.

I have to say this is going to be one of my favorites and I'll follow the story until the end. Aside from the random shots of dolls, this anime is extremely entertaining and worth watching if you like a good mystery. [/spoiler]

Anime: Guilty Crown (English: Guilty Crown) Z's current rating: 10/10 Warning slightly ecchi
Graphic's rating: 6/10 Violence level: 8.5/10
[spoiler]Guilty Crown has been called many different things and thoughts about the show greatly differ from person to person. Some people think it's the anime to end all anime others think it's a rip off of another anime called Code Geass. One things for sure, this anime is unlike any before.

Guilty crown was made by people who make Code Geass, Death Note, and Cowboy bebop. It was given an unlimited budget and was called at one point during development "most anticipated anime in Japan". With all the biggest names behind it you surely expect a anime of quality like no other. And you would be right. The animation for this anime from the first few seconds is amazing and keeps getting better. But the animation isn't the only top notch thing in it. The music and sound pulls you in throws you for a wild ride. They had even held a talent search for the best possible singer/voice actor in japan. The animation is thrilling to look at and leave you in ah as the epic music kicks in. I don't think there's a thing you could say bad about this anime's animation and music.

The plot isn't super crazy, and starts off slow, but as different things start pulling the main character along you start to get the feeling of other anime like "Hitman Reborn", "Code Geass", and a bit of "Death Note". But what lets this anime hold its own right up there with Code Geass, is even though the stories are similar is the lighter feel to it with a better high school setting that allows the main character to live more normal while still changing the world for the better. While there is some violence its not insanely bad, and no worse than Code Geass. (was wrong about that)

All in all Guilty crown has to be the best anime I've seen so far, and I can barely wait for each next episode to come out. I can guaranty that if there was ever an anime to hook you just from the first episode Guilty Crown would be the best example.

While I find myself comparing Guilty Crown and Code Geass a lot its very different. I'm surprised how many haters are out there, but they won't even watch the first episode. When it comes to anime, you have to look past bad company's, and titles that are similar. Each anime is different and has its own twists and turns. Judge the anime for yourself don't just call it bad and not watch it.

Extra Note: It starts getting really dark near the end.
Extra Note2: It gets a lot more violent and gory near the end, and is a lot more like Code Geass then I thought.

[spoiler]"Guilty Crown" is so much like "Gode Geass" that its not even funny. This is a list of things that are the same.
Focuses on a "student" who gains the "power of the king", in a world where the army is made up of "mechs", and the "Japanese people are being oppressed". It turns out that everything that has happened has happened "because of the main's parents". and the "main girl isn't human" and is some what key to the plot and is also responsible for the main's powers. The "girl who has a crush dies" in front of the main driving him mad at one or more of his ally's. at one point he will be responsible for the deaths of his friends but will come around and "sacrifice him self for the world". [/spoiler][/spoiler]

Anime: Mirai Nikki (English: Future Diary) Z's current rating: 9/10 Warning more ecchi
Graphic's rating: 8.5/10 Violence level: 10/10
[spoiler]Mirai Nikki is violent and somewhat psychotic, but that's what makes it so interesting to watch. It gives you the feeling of death note but with more of a twist. And as much as you won't want to admit it, there really isn't a good guy in this story. And while watching, you will get to the point where you won't think a 'happy end' will even come about.

The main character is "Yukiteru Amano" or "Yuki" as you are bound to start calling him. He is the classic poster boy for the "forever alone" meme, and makes this very clear in the first episode. His only friends are an imaginary friend called Deus Ex "Machina", the god of time and space, and a little girl who loves corn. Yuki keeps a dairy on his phone of everything around him at all times, which is interesting and at the same time kind of creepy.

One day his phone starts to act up and when checked, it had entrees for the next few days in his dairy of everything around him. He uses it to make his life better but he is not alone. "Yuno Gasai" a class mate of Yuki also has a future Diary. But hers only has information about what Yuki does. When it's reviled that she is a stalker he runs. After being chased to a local abandoned building he learns that another Dairy owner is after him, to which Yuno helps him defeat the other dairy owner. It is then that Deus Ex tells him that he is the one who gave him the Future Diary, but that's not all. A total of 12 people have future Diary's and their goal is to kill each other to take Deus Ex's job as god of time and space.

This anime is very violent, gory, and ecchi, yet much of the actual gore, is censored. The plot has a lot to it, and it's one of those where you think you know everything that's going to happen, but you really don't have a clue how things will turn out. This anime follows the manga almost word for word and is spot on. I'm not a big fan on Yuki's voice, but Yuno's is perfect for her character. While at times it has its ups and downs, I say this anime has a strong watch and re-watch value. It's one of my favorite anime and manga, and if you haven't watched or read it yet... WHY NOT!?[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Anime: N - Z
[spoiler]
Anime: Nichijou (English: Regular Life) Z's current rating: 10/10 not ecchii
Graphic's rating: 5/10 Violence level: 0.5/10
[spoiler]Nichijou Is a comedy anime that takes regular life and makes even the smallest thing extreme. As plot goes, I'm not sure there is a plot. I don't even think I'll talk about too much as everything that happens is so random yet still follows some kind of story.

There are really no words to describe Nichijou, and there is an anime to even come close to comparing to it except for a combo of "Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei" and "Lucky Star". Apart from you saying "what the heck just happened" half the time, the other half you would be thinking "I know! That happens all the time". Sometimes the joke will go over your head, but the way its portrayed, chances are you will still laugh. This is one of those anime that you never forget, and its re-watch value is through the roof. At 24 episodes long you would think it would become less funny. That is not the case with Nichijou. The first few seconds of the anime start to pull you in and by the 2 minute mark you will be hooked.

Nichijou is one of my favorite anime of all time. I don't even have words, of how much I enjoyed it. An anime with no violence or fan service, that is so good just because of how the art, voices, and comedy fits, is a one in a million anime. If you haven't watched it yet, YOU LITTERALY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR FREE TIME. Why are you still reading this, go and watch!
[/spoiler]

Anime: Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle (English: Phi Brain: God's Puzzle) Z's current rating: 9/10 Not ecchi
Graphic's rating: 7/10 Violence level: 2/10
[spoiler]Phi Brain is some what of a unique anime as far as I've seen. Its about solving puzzles and some of them are one's you've seen before. now this would be boring normally, except the puzzles are life size, timed, and if you lose you die. The puzzles are made by an organisation called the "POG" which means "Puzzle Of God" their job it to make deadly puzzles called "Philosopher's Puzzle's" for the people called solvers to solve in the hopes one will learn enough to solve the puzzle of god, which grants god's powers to the person who solves it. The main character "Daimon Kaito" is one of the worlds best puzzle solvers but still a high school student. He is thrown into the world of "Philosopher's Puzzle's" and is forced to risk his life and friends lives to solve their puzzles one after another.

The first few episodes are some what fast paced but still feel alright. the characters aren't anything to right home about and are some what bland but works some how in this anime. As the story progresses it slowly gets a little darker and you learn that almost everything is not what it seems. This world is a bit more puzzle focused then real life, and entertainment is filled with puzzle masters. And it seems that puzzles can be found anywhere and everywhere. There is some school related settings at the start but it slowly moves away from that. After the first few episodes you start to think you got the whole story and know how its going to go for the rest of the episodes. But it starts to change with strange things related to the main characters and plot twists by the dozen.

All in all its one of my Favorite anime and for good reason. most of the puzzles are so insanely hard you could never dream of solving, but are real. With some twists and the possibility of death along with some humor, its extremely entertaining to watch.

This anime review is based on the more then half of the episodes and I give the anime a 9/10[/spoiler]

Anime: Sekirei (English: Wagtail) Z's current rating: 6.5/10 Warning more ecchii
Graphic's rating: 5.5/10 Violence level: 7/10
[spoiler]Sekirei is an interesting and entertaining anime. While it is a bit fan service based, it has a really big plot that pulls you in. though the best way I could describe it would be "like pokemon, but with girls in place of the pokemon". Only difference is when they fight, they fight for life and death, all to the bidding of an insane mad man. The girls, called Sekirei are "extraterrestrial superpowered beings with a genetic code similar to humans" that fight each other. Though here are male Sekirei, there are very few, and most of those that are can be mistaken for girls if you didn't know better. Parts of the anime are comparable to a few more well-known anime such as "Yumekui Merry", "To LOVE-Ru" and Zero no Tsukaima. But if I had to pick an anime it was closest to plot, character, and over all feel, I would have to say "Sora no Otoshimono" was it.

The anime starts out following "Minato Sahashi" the main character as he thinks about how he failed college exams twice. When out of nowhere, (but kind of expected) a girl named Musubi falls out of the sky on top of him. After greetings you learn she is running from some people, who turn up conveniently as she mentions it. It is later reviled that she is a Sekirei and he is her "Ashikabi" (kind of like a master or something). They are now in a battle with 107 other Sekirei in a life and death battle. The last remaining Sekirei will become something like a god, and anything they could want will be granted.

The feeling I got from this anime was a bit mixed. While there is a lot of fan service, there is a good plot and some interesting character development. While at other times it can go from all happy and cheerful to very sad and tragic. But then again it's not as bad as some anime I've seen and really enjoyed that had the same problems. I almost had to watch the whole 13 episodes straight because the plot is really good. I give it a 6.5/10. The only reason I give it such a low rating is because of how much fan service there is, and I know some people don't like too much of it.

[SEASON 2 "Sekirei: Pure Engagement" REVIEW]
So I was so pulled in by the first season I had to watch the second. Luckily the second season has a lot less fan service and was a bit more focused on the plot. It continues right where season one left off. There are a few more characters and things get a bit crazier. The plot is explained in a lot more detail and you start to really get the whole picture. Many things are reviled and some sad truths are learned. New enemy's and a lot of old ones join in to stop the main team. As part 2 of the Sekirei fights begin things start to get even more dire then before. Friends will fight friends for their friends. And there may even be a few parts where you may get teary eyed. I'll keep any minor spoilers to myself for the second season, at least until I give it a proper review. Over all I thought it was a bit better than the first season and I'd give it a 8/10.[/spoiler]

Anime: Sword Art Online (English: Sword Art Online) Z's current rating: 10/10 Not ecchi
Graphic's rating: 10/10 Violence level: 1/10
[spoiler]Sword art online or "SAO" is a some what unique anime or would be if not for one anime that came out a month before it called "Accel World" and another of a similar plot which will air in a few weeks. But the plot if you were wondering is going inside video games. Its a cool concept and I'll admit, its about time to get some anime about this subject. However SAO is a little different from both of the other anime. the plot is mostly the same execpt for a few details but i'll get to that in a bit. firstly the setting is, ten thousand people buy and play this game on launch day, they hook up and have their minds dive head first into the first walk in game called Sword art online. how ever there is one detail these players were not made aware of.once in this 'mmorpg' you can't leave until some one beats the game which happens to be 100 floors of monsters. And should you die in the game or are unhooked from the game an electromagnetic pulse will fry your brain due to the helmet made for going in the game. Finally the mad man who made the game reveals the news to the players. some think its a joke or aren't worried, while others flip dafuq out. However our main hero is a little more concerned about what is happening. Kirito happens to be a beta tester, and both knows the madman is telling the truth, and also reveals that during the month long beta test they hardly cleared the 16th floor and everyone had died many times in the process. It is then that it hits you the viewer that not only are people going to die but this is going to be amazing.

The first episode was completely brilliant everything about it was great, even some humor for the viewer relating to online games. the first thing that stands out is the Art for SAO. It is really well done, and is a cut above almost every new anime. the music was a bit average but it doesn't need to stand out as much as other anime. the art and animation, including the battle scenes are thrilling. at some times i forgot i was watching an anime and it felt mire like a movie.

The story is extremely well written. there were points where i was laughing like crazy, then I would be angry right along side the main character. There was even a few episodes early on that made me cry, and even just thinking of that scene while typing this brings tears to my eyes. This anime will pull you in, tie you up, and drag you behind a speeding truck while giving you everything you ever could want. This anime will grab hold of your emotions, its sad tragic yet there could very well be a surprise happy ending. (at least i hope so) I my self have no clue where its going, but for better worse i'm going to be dragged along no matter what.

The character are very well like able, and as the story you start to really understand their personality's. you can watch and see the relationships form. the characters stand out from most anime characters but not as much as Kirito. I don't have words to quite describe his personality, but his character growth in just the first 9 episodes is amazing. he gives the feel of the perfect good guy, even willing to look like the bad guy if it well save lives. he's a lone wolf and is one of the few solo players in SAO. He is also notably one of the strongest players.

People always find something to pick apart even in the greatest of shows. This may sound spoiler-ish but it is something you may want to know before watching. So far there is only one thing people have been able to pick apart in this anime. the last sentence in episode one is quote "it has been 3 months since that day. more then 2000 players have already died, and we have yet to clear floor 1". this anime skips forward every now and then, and in fact the most resent jump forward kinda surprised me but there is a reason why I think its a good thing.

The story at its base focuses on the main character Kirito and follows him when he meets some one new or has a change in personality. the story even though it jumps doesn't make you feel like you missed anything. I know some people would love an anime like this to go for 100 or more episodes, however even considering how far japan has come with its animation, its still not possible to keep up an anime this good for long periods of time. thus the 26 episodes planned however may sound short, is actually a extremely good call by the animators and or creators.

All in all its one of the best so far this year. the Art, animation, voice actors, and the story are all better then any anime i have ever seen. I've never been this excited for the next episode of anything, but i can't wait to see where this goes. Now before I finish off, I do have to say, It might be better to wait until its done airing to watch it, because i can almost guarantee this is one of those "stay up all night and day to finish it" anime. Its addicting and thrilling to the point that I half wonder if you can get high off of anime.

This anime review is based on 9 out of 26 episodes and I give this anime a 10/10
review will be updated if need be when anime finishes.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Anime:(N/A) (English: (N/A)) Z's current rating: (N/A)/10 [color=]Warning (N/A) ecchi[/color]
Graphic's rating: (N/A)/10 Violence level: (N/A)/10
[spoiler]empty[/spoiler]

Anime:none (english:) Z's current rating:
[spoiler]empty[/spoiler]

And Finally, my anime list for those who agree with my reviews or like what i like.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/zman9000
Anything ranked 6/10 is ok.
Anything ranked 7/10 is good.
Anything ranked 8/10 really good.
Anything ranked 9/10 one of my faverates.
Anything ranked 10/10 OMG WTF WHY ARE YOU READING THIS AND NOT WATCHING THIS ANIME ALREADY!.
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Atrius (He/Him)

Umm...  Reviews typically don't contain a scene for scene description of the entire first episode, if I wanted to know that much about it I would just watch it.  It seems like you're trying to make it very factual, and as unopinionated as possible.  Problem is thats about the exact opposite of what a review should be.

Typically reviews will only contain brief descriptions of the parts that the reviewer liked or didn't like, and a very short summary of the basic premise of the story.  It can also be helpful to rate it on different categories (Story, Characters, Art, Sound, Enjoyability, etc) and explain why you rated it at the level you did in each category.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

zman9000

I see, I guess I'll work on it then. I just remember reading a review in this style about a different anime and I liked it. a few minutes of reading  you can get a feeling of whats its about and the kinda of anime it is.

I'll think over what you said before I write anymore.
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

zman9000

Well I added my next review and changed the other one (because Atrius was right) with some advice from a friend.
I'm not sure how many people care about my reviews but, if there's a new anime that your not sure if you want to watch or not, i could review it.
Changes
added: Kami no Puzzle

fixed: Ano Natsu De Matteru

Misery

What I'd like to see:
A description of what kind of genre it is, possibly a violence rating along with the ecchi rating. Some comments on the graphical style and maybe something about the animation. Also, mind your spelling when writing reviews.

zman9000

Ok ideas noted... also spellzingz i gotz this yo~

And any kinda anime your into. I've seen just about every anime that's come out in the past 6 years or so... just name an anime and I'll review it.
or to make it easy.
if you see something on this list that you want to see or get some info on, tell me
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/zman9000&status=2&order=0
and when the current anime season is over that list will grow by 30 so yeah.

So the next anime I'm thinking of reviewing is one of these
Guilty Crown
Steins;Gate
Kill me baby
Persona 4: the animation

and
Another (my bet for next review)

Misery

Well, isn't the point to see if an anime seems worth checking out? It would be pointless to name something I've already watched...

gawd have you watched a lot of anime.
I actually saw the first episode of kill me baby. It was pretty bad xD
Either review stuff you think more people should watch, or just stuff that most people are unlikely to know about.
'tis appreciated.

zman9000

Kill me baby it is then. thanks. (no I'm not trolling. I find it very entertaining)

Misery

lol, the humor was so bland...
Isn't it an ongoing series? It would be nicer if you got people to check out finished stuff first...

zman9000

well from what I've seen I can give it a good review. also I'm thinking of just popping off like 4 reviews next time... so yeah... lol I'm indecisive!!!!!!!

Edit: I decided to upload two reviews i has finished before.

Added: Guilty Crown, and Another.

Changed: added stats for Graphics, and violence.

zman9000

Update: such a sad month for anime and manga. some manga sites have been taking down, and bleach has been canceled and only has 5 episodes remaining. this sucks since its going into the last arc.

So I will be doing a rather long review of the anime. Bleach had a long run and I enjoyed it. might not be out this week but it will be out some time soon.
I will also post this week "Mirai Nikki", "bakemonogatari", and "Sket Dance".
enjoy.

zman9000

Update: added "Sekirei" and "Nichijou".

Delayed review of "Bakemonogatari", "Sket Dance", and "Bleach" because of college, and I need to spend a good amount of time on bleach.

Next review to be posted: Steins;Gate (my faverate anime of all time right up there with Guilty crown)

Menaus

What do you think about Legend of Korra? (The first episode was leaked)

I find it pretty good, and it did a great job of relaxing me after being really stressed out.

On a similar note, what about The Last Airbender?
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

zman9000

didn't see the leaked episode yet. don't really have much time. only reason i was able to update is i have a few extra reviews already done.

The last Airbender huh, thought it was good, I've seen every episode... like twice. Was kinda hoping on some more story with the characters we know, after they stop the fire nation... o well... some 60+ years later is close enough... i guess

Rolina

Legend of Korra, like Avatar, is western, though.  Anime, by our definition, is stuff from Japan, is it not?

...Speaking of that, when does the first episode air?

zman9000

The middle of April some time. Also I knew it was western based. But Anime isn't really a Japanese thing, its a type of cartoon with a certain style and feeling to it that sets it apart from most normal western cartoons. Ben 10, Avatar, Megas XLR, and Code Lyoko can be considered Anime. Ben 10, Avatar, and Megas XLR were made in the U.S while Code Lyoko was made in France.

They all follow a basic story line with common relationships found in most anime. Biggest difference between anime and non-anime is the art style in which characters are drawn. Non-anime examples are Invader Zim, Sponge Bob, and Fairly Odd Parents.

Plot, story, character development, and Art can be used to define anime, if you were to do so.

Edit: Well me and Kain had a long argument on this, which has yet to be resolved. so to avoid fighting on the forum. I'm going to strike everything out. you can still read if you want, but don't comment in such a way that will start a fight. (from the research I've done, I feel the above is accurate)

Rockisftw

Quote from: zman9000 on 21, March, 2012, 03:53:50 AM
Update: added "Sekirei" and "Nichijou".

Delayed review of "Bakemonogatari", "Sket Dance", and "Bleach" because of college, and I need to spend a good amount of time on bleach.

Next review to be posted: Steins;Gate (my faverate anime of all time right up there with Guilty crown)

You haven't finished Bakemonogatari yet? DOOD..
And just wow, I've given up on watching the anime, between the releases and having to watch them on ad-filled spam pages.. Nah, it wasn't really worth it to me. Besides, most people will know wether or not they'd want to watch Bleach/Naruto/One Piece.. Those are like Pokemon and Yugioh for my generation. You either did, or didn't, want to watch it.
If one is to gain something, they must take it from someone else.
Such is the end effect of the Law of Equivilent Exchange. In the end, each breath you take is one you are taking from another person.
So, how does that make you feel when someone dies of deprivation?

If white people are white due to living in a climate with moderate sun and snow, and black people are black due to the large amounts of melanin in their skin caused by living under the taxing sun, why are asians [slanty eyed and yellow]?
Veryy intresting once I looked this up, it came up with "due to harsh conditions involving strong sunlight, strong winds [therefore, dust being kicked up]. It makes sense if you think about it, but thats the reason? Haha, trolololol.

zman9000

Bakemonogatari is the next one I will do. Also I don't understand how so many people Have trouble finding ad-less anime videos out there. There are a few good sites, and most have multiple videos for each episode. just play which ever player works best.

I don't really know if i'm allowed to Link the sites I use, or if that's against the forum rules. well I'll find out soon enough.
you can find most videos at these sites with out ads, and they work well, and load fast.
#1: http://www.animeseason.com/    (remember to try different video players to see which one works best with your system.)
#2: http://www.watchcartoononline.com/    (remember to try different video players to see which one works best with your system.)
#3: http://www.youtube.com/    (YouTube is a last option for me, because of its policy most of the time, a few episodes here and there are taken down.)

Rolina

Wait, were you about to argue that Ben 10 was an Anime?

Kain, tear him to pieces.  Please.

Kain

I already did last night and he flipped out, especially after he tried to argue that guns were invented in Europe.  *sighs*
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!