News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

I don't know if political discussion is allowed but...

Started by Onikapitua, 20, January, 2012, 10:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onikapitua

Here it goes...

Hello, I don't know if any of you live in the United States of America and are 18 or older (depending on your state),
but if you haven't already made your choice on who you'll be voting for. Please take the content of the following videos
into consideration before you do:
WARNING: Depicts some images of war
*Video snipped by Atrius*
Ron Paul's 2002 educated prediction...
Ron Paul vs Every other candidate...
How to get Ron Paul elected...

I advise registering for the republican party and then voting for Ron Paul as he is the only anti-war canditate who actually
intends on cutting spending (which includes military expendatures... that is not future spending btw) and ending the Federal
Reserve (if you don't understand why that is important watch Money Masters *Link snipped by Atrius*). If he gets

elected this time the USA actually has a chance at
finally changing for the better of the people that actually live there not to mention people around the world.
____________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________

Here are some useful links on why USA went to war to begin with (BEWARE you may have to read):
War by Deception a documentary by Ryan Dawson
*Link snipped by Atrius*
Why did the US really invade Afghanistan?
*Link snipped by Atrius*
Time line in the Middle East
*Link snipped by Atrius*

It's not enough to say "Vote Ron Paul"

PEOPLE NEED TO SWITCH PARTIES 12 WEEKS IN ADVANCE OF THE PRIMARIES IN MOST STATES.

IF YOU DO NOT SWITCH IN TIME YOU CANNOT VOTE IN PRIMARY.

IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED REPUBLICAN YOU CANNOT VOTE IN PRIMARY.

IF RON PAUL DOES NOT WIN PRIMARY, NO GENERAL ELECTION! REGISTER AS A REPUBLICAN. FIND OUT WHEN YOUR STATE HAS

PRIMARIES. FIND OUT WHERE AND VOTE VOTE VOTE! PLEASE!

WE NEED EVERY LAST VOTE! Copy and paste this everywhere

I made this thread to try and help spread the word for people who might not already know about Ron Paul and have only
gotten their news from Television. If you care to end the wars, prevent the global economy's collapse and working
towards a prosperous USA please, spread this around at forums or websites you frequent (maybe blog about it too). Thank you for your time.

zman9000

It is but I believe there is a political section for this kinda topic.
This should be moved there.

But then again your topic is one sided and could count as advertising.
I won't say one candidate is better then the other, because there were a few good ones.

So anyway you may have to change the topic, but i'm not one to make the call on that.
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Atrius (He/Him)

Political discussions are fine, but... Instructions for getting Ron Paul elected starting with switching political parties just to vote for him in the primaries?  That's over the top for starting a political discussion.  Combine that with the fact that the last posts you made here were in July of last year, and I'm gonna have to assume you could care less about having an actual political discussion here.  Videos & links removed from original post, and locked.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]