News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Golden Sun - Star Magician Edition

Started by Kioll, 30, January, 2012, 11:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kioll

I want to see what everyone thinks of the idea of playing through a Golden Sun game entirely redesigned so that you're playing through as the Star Magician, possibly in disguise, using the mystic balls to battle with and everything.  I think it would be fun and funny, and I'd love to see the Star Magician fight Dullahan, hehe.  But I was thinking of, if the editor ever becomes advanced enough to achieve it, removing all the other player characters and having the Star Magician be the star.  No djinn, but probably still be able to perform summons somehow.  Probably have the endgame be how Star Magician meets the characters and maybe even include him leaving Treasure Isle in search of something new to do.  Have a Dark Dawn spin-off that picks up where that leaves off, lol.  Who would want to see it?  If enough people seem interested, I might just do it!
I am the almighty emissary of fire...  the Mars Adept Kioll.  Oh, and did I mention that I'll see you long before you see me?

Griever

Interesting idea, though the editor will take a while errr maybe longer to allow for such hacks. But still worth it ^_^

zman9000

well while reading your idea i thought of an idea how you could do it. you could replace the characters with the 4 types of balls and leave one of the 8 characters as the the Star Magician. you could give them all the same stats and moves, you would just have to make the healing orbs be able to revive other orbs. and in a sense you would have the closest thing to what you want.
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx