News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

JamietheFlameUser's new hax JRPG parody thing.

Started by Aile~♥, 12, February, 2012, 03:00:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aile~♥

It could be worse. I could've given them Paralyze, which can't be cured because you can't buy elixirs yet. But that would be cruel and unreasonable. Most of the bosses I've edited are cruel and unreasonable anyway in some fashion, though. Heck, I did something cruel and unreasonable that has nothing to do with enemies at all!
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Salanewt

Now I haven't re-patched yet, but didn't you give one of the bosses Charm or Confuse? I had just made it to Air's Rock before I read the message about there being a new patch,  so I had beaten three bosses at that point. Anyway, the reason why I ask is because I was wondering if you had tested Elixirs or Restore on someone inflicted with these ailments while you were testing things out.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Aile~♥

Charm and Confuse are NOT affected by Elixirs or Restore, I tested this already.

Anyway, when you get to Air's Rock again, have fun with that.

Edit: Actually, I DID give the bosses a stun move! They just don't use it often.

New patch coming once I'm finished testing the first boss. Edits include:

- Taint and Poison now hit three targets
- Healing on stat-buff spells is reduced
- Enemy Crabs have 50 more HP
- Sordas's secondary class requires Venus Djinn instead of Mars.
- Stuff I'm not telling you!
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]