News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

WAR AGAINST TEMPLE OF KRADEN

Started by Charon, 01, April, 2012, 05:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charon

Previously, our companions at none other than the Temple of Kraden were a peaceful, loving people. However, they have transformed themselves into a vengeful, horrible entity!

This monster MUST be stopped before they can kill us and take over our land as well! Peoples of GSHC, we all know you've had our differences BUT WE MUST REACT TO DEFEAT THIS TREACHEROUS NEW FOE.

However, people cannot simply believe in a naive manner that everyone here is genuine. I have found none other than our own severousSnivy acting as a mole for the plague! I declare him UNFIT FOR THE COMMUNITY.

LONG LIVE THE COMMUNITY!

leaf

OPEN YOUR EYES, O CAPRICIOUS ONE. FOR THE DIVINITY OF KRADEN-BEATRICE IS NOT TO BE DOUBTED. THOU WILL SERVE THY ETERNAL MASTER, KRADEN-BEATRICE, AND IN RETURN, THOU SHALT RECEIVE KRADEN-BEATRICE-SAMA'S BLESSING.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Charon

The beast has only taken over your mind, you fool! Severus is right, you're nothing but a slithering Snivy ever since you have been enthrauled by the Beast! My children, do not listen to this monster! He has lost his soul to the devil!

leaf

[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Charon

Are you claiming that I am possessed by a monster as horrible as the Kraden-Beatrice? You are but mistaken!

Tan

You fool! Ye know not of the true warmth of Kraden-Beatrice. But it is okay, for I, Meimei-Beatrice, Banquet Of Kraden-Beatrice's Venus Clan Second and Bishop of His Holy Order, am a magnanimous soul, and shall show you the way to His warmth and beauty.
"Video Games"
-Raocow

Kioll

You guys are nuts.  Embrace the goddess of the night, for Nyx is the answer.
I am the almighty emissary of fire...  the Mars Adept Kioll.  Oh, and did I mention that I'll see you long before you see me?

Crystal Sonata

Have you all lost your mind....What happened to living only for the community?!....If that is how it must be, I pledge myself to you Charon, to fight these evil beasts...
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

If I say anything that offends you, grow a set.

Charon

I AM glad I'm NoT fIgHtInG tHiS aLoNe.

Frog

The beast... it's so beautiful... no, must not look into it's eyes.... aaaggghh
Not on too often, but I'm still here!

Charon

It Is ThOsE lIkE yOu ThAt ReMiNd Me Of HoW i MuSt PuRgE tHiS mOnStEr FrOm ThE uNiVeRsE. wE mUsT wOrK tOgEtHeR tO dEfEaT tHiS vIlE cReAtUrE! wE'rE aLmOsT tHeRe, We CaN dO iT!