Golden Sun Hacking Community
October 24, 2017, 09:35:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   DC Wiki Help Search Calendar Downloads Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW THEME  (Read 14425 times)
Charon
On Probation
Veteran Member

Coins: 11

Emblems: GBA Music Expert
Clan Position: Trickster Goddess of Luna

« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2012, 02:52:43 PM »

WELL YOU CERTAINLY CAN'T TAKE A JOKE, CAN YOU?

UGH YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT APRIL FOOLS...

DON'T MAKE ME DO WHAT I DID LAST YEAR, BRO! AND I DON'T EVEN MEAN FAKING THE SITE BEING HACKED!
View Profile
Fox
Fox McCloud, the Hacking Doctor
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

Coins: 28

I am: certainly not a Gallant!
Clan Position: Head Gallant

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2012, 03:01:53 PM »

Yeah, you like to make a big joke out of it. And even if I know it is a joke, I still like to reply to it this way. Hehe... might not be all the time, but probably most of the time...

Yay! Another repeat of last year! no more CSS! And all that other stuff you had the opportunity to take down last year. (I think.)

Besides. SMF has a backup feature. You do not have access to the backups, do you? I'm not sure.

Edit: And you edited your post, so disregard the part that contradicts your post.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 03:07:50 PM by questionableWater » Logged

Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...
*Cross my fingers and hope we have Big Brother All-Stars next year... with Paulie & Cody Califorie(sp?)... and Vanessa & Tiffany Rousso.... Would be fun? :P Especially if one of the boys got evicted early since there's usually some all-guy alliance in there, right?
View Profile
Charon
On Probation
Veteran Member

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2012, 03:06:07 PM »

HEY HEY HEY NOW DON'T YOU GET UPSET...

I'M STILL WORKING ON STUFF.
View Profile
Fox
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2012, 03:09:29 PM »

Er. I'm getting the Role syndrome.. Eh. (When something you said comes out wrong.)

Actually, were you talking about fake-bans?

Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
*Cross my fingers and hope we have Big Brother All-Stars next year... with Paulie & Cody Califorie(sp?)... and Vanessa & Tiffany Rousso.... Would be fun? :P Especially if one of the boys got evicted early since there's usually some all-guy alliance in there, right?
View Profile
Charon
On Probation
Veteran Member

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2012, 03:18:40 PM »

I WAS, INDEED, BUT I DECIDED THAT REPLICATING LAST YEAR WOULDN'T BE ANY GOOD.

I TRIED EDITING THE PHP OF THE POST SECTION BUT THE BROWSER RESET, CLEARING IT ALL. LUCKILY THERE'S A BACKUP ON THE SERVER.

IF YOU'VE CAUGHT ROLE SYNDROME, THEN YOU OUGHT TO SEE A DOCTOR RIGHT AWAY. THAT'S QUITE HORRIBLE INDEED. ROLE SYNDROME IS DOWNRIGHT CRIPPLING.
View Profile
Fox
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2012, 03:22:54 PM »

You are editing Post.php? Does that mean something strange happens when you post?

I wonder what that could be. ... Temporary ban when you post, anyone? That'll only decrease activity.

View Profile
JamietheFlameUser
Diamond Pokémon
Mars Clan

Does this look like the face of mercy?

Prodigy

Coins: 0

I am: Poke poke poke poke... I can't stop it...

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2012, 03:57:16 PM »

*waits for all emotes to be replaced with "trolololo"s.

:P

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

Spoiler for epic mindscrew:
View Profile
Charon
On Probation
Veteran Member

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2012, 04:07:12 PM »

You are editing Post.php? Does that mean something strange happens when you post?

I wonder what that could be. ... Temporary ban when you post, anyone? That'll only decrease activity.
IT MODIFIES THE FUNCTION OF WHEN YOU OPEN THE POST SCREEN. I WAS TRYING TO ADD A SOUND EFFECT.

IF I COULD ACCESS THE HTML THAT WOULD BE FANTASTIC, EXCEPT I CAN'T. I DON'T KNOW PHP VERY WELL AT ALL BUT MY HTML IS PRETTY DECENT. I ALSO CAN UNDERSTAND JAVA AND JAVASCRIPT TOO... BUT PHP IS LIKE MY WEAKNESS. I WAS TRYING TO SEE IF I COULD EMBED JAVASCRIPT INTO THE PHP BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO PUT IT LOL!

THAT'S NOT HAPPENING. WAAAAAY TOO MUCH WORK THERE.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 04:08:59 PM by terminallyCapricious » Logged
View Profile
JamietheFlameUser
Diamond Pokémon
Mars Clan

Does this look like the face of mercy?

Prodigy

Coins: 0

I am: Poke poke poke poke... I can't stop it...

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2012, 04:16:07 PM »

wy so srs?

:P

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

Spoiler for epic mindscrew:
View Profile
Charon
On Probation
Veteran Member

« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2012, 04:16:30 PM »

BUSY WORKIN BRO

SNORT SNORT
View Profile
Fox
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2012, 04:33:00 PM »

IT MODIFIES THE FUNCTION OF WHEN YOU OPEN THE POST SCREEN. I WAS TRYING TO ADD A SOUND EFFECT.

IF I COULD ACCESS THE HTML THAT WOULD BE FANTASTIC, EXCEPT I CAN'T. I DON'T KNOW PHP VERY WELL AT ALL BUT MY HTML IS PRETTY DECENT. I ALSO CAN UNDERSTAND JAVA AND JAVASCRIPT TOO... BUT PHP IS LIKE MY WEAKNESS. I WAS TRYING TO SEE IF I COULD EMBED JAVASCRIPT INTO THE PHP BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO PUT IT LOL!
I don't imagine it would be too hard to learn how to use HTML in a PHP file.

I don't really know much about PHP, but I have a feeling you can either use an echo, or put in HTML outside of the <?PHP  ?> tags... Maybe a good place to put the sound is at the top of the page before the PHP tag? Unless it is an actual object that shows up on the page.  I'm just making a guess.

THAT'S NOT HAPPENING. WAAAAAY TOO MUCH WORK THERE.
Actually, there should be one or two emotes as an additional. No replacing.

Garet Can you let me try out the Sol Blade?
 Isaac [No]
 Garet Come on! It's April Fools! Just for today.
 Isaac That's exactly why I can't let you try it out.

View Profile
MaxiPower
Feed Me Coins!!
Venus Clan

Great Member

Coins: 1

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2012, 05:05:17 PM »

lol new theme is amazing love how the shades of white compliment the grey :P

gonna buy the badge :P
View Profile
Atrius
Programmer Extraordinaire
Web Host

Fear my blades

Veteran Member

Coins: 1

Emblems: Website Founder
Clan Position: Creation God of Sol

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2012, 05:58:55 PM »

I sure wish I didn't have travel stuff going on, but I have to catch an aeromobile in 2 hours so I won't be around most of today.  Also I won't be back for 10 days so I hope everyone likes the php breakages.

I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything
View Profile WWW
Charon
On Probation
Veteran Member

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2012, 06:01:26 PM »

BECAUSE I'M GOING TO HAVE A TON OF FUN MESSING WITH THE PHP.
View Profile
leaf
Potions class is starting
Venus Clan

Death Eater+Grass Snake = Snake Eater? SNAAAAAAAKE

Veteran Member

Coins: 10

« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2012, 07:19:22 PM »

ATTENTION QUESTIONABLES WATERERERS

Spoiler for quotes:
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O
View Profile
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cbox
October 16, 2017, 09:57:26 AM
AZVRE: Im pretty okay, what about you?
October 16, 2017, 01:17:14 AM
Fox: I think the nine is doing a cirno on me, though... Anyway, how is everyone doing today?
October 16, 2017, 01:12:20 AM
Fox: onesixtwo*
October 16, 2017, 01:12:00 AM
Fox: Okay... Meanwhile... ah... 162 being a number that has made itself known to me.... I look at the relationships of the numbers.... 162  1+6+2 = 9 ; onesizetwo = alphabetical order = 9 characters ; Distance apart analysis: os = 4 = 1[6][2] , st = 1 = [1]6[2] , ot = 5 = [1][6]2 ; ost = original sound track?
October 15, 2017, 06:31:17 PM
AZVRE: ah okay :D i thought i caused some trouble
October 14, 2017, 07:49:16 AM
Fox: Oh i know... You were messing with yours, and the description says mine. It's kind of a funny bug. :P
October 13, 2017, 08:18:31 PM
AZVRE: I did not edit your profile tho. Just to erase that confusion ^^"
October 12, 2017, 04:49:56 AM
Fox: e.g. this art = http://forum.goldensunhacking.net/Themes/Jupiter/images/catbg.gif (etc.)
October 12, 2017, 04:48:58 AM
Fox: I have a question: Where did the art for the headers come from? (Like the backgrounds to each of these things... "Affiliates", etc... Asking just incase it inspires me to do something... but if Charon made it, then that's cool too.
October 11, 2017, 04:23:02 AM
FoxWas thinking about having something for the editor anniversary, but I believe I had to change my mind....
October 10, 2017, 12:58:36 PM
Fox: That's alright. ;       @AZVRE's profile: "Current Activity:  Editing the profile of Fox." ...Eh... That looks weird.
October 07, 2017, 11:45:16 PM
Atrius: Sorry about that, the auto bot detection is still working, but it also requires an admin to visit the site regularly.
October 04, 2017, 04:17:40 AM
Fox: Yeah, it does bring a small amount of activity. Not good quality activity, but it's still activity, nonetheless.  Now if we can get them to randomly post pictures and vdeios!
October 04, 2017, 02:10:48 AM
Majora: If nothing else, I like how they're copying the content of real posts at random. Interesting to see how they adapt to seem more authentic
October 03, 2017, 08:29:38 PM
Fox: medico6601 = Most likely another bot. :(
September 26, 2017, 03:32:24 PM
Fox: by ten* Excuse me.
September 26, 2017, 03:32:12 PM
Fox: Oh yes... Also multiply all levels by two. (So actually, an adept will have levels of 54, 3, 2, and 1, rather than 5, 0, 0, 0.... if going by those.)
September 26, 2017, 03:29:07 PM
Fox: ...I mean the theory also saves space on the Status Screen.
September 26, 2017, 03:26:11 PM
Fox: Random/fun concept theory: What if we got rid of ePow/eRest, and just made eLevel do everything. :P (A process of cleaning stuff up... Though, could make things less versatile. - Like, if a Djinni add 1 eLevel = Okay, that's understood... by why specifically +5 on the ePow/eRes (Rhetorical))
September 23, 2017, 04:42:08 AM
Fox: Oh nevermind, it does... but I swear I saw that a minute ago.

Affiliates
Temple of Kraden Golden Sunrise