News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

NEW THEME

Started by Charon, 31, March, 2012, 11:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charon

THE NEW THEME IS ALMOST READY. I HAVE WORKED VERY HARD ON IT. I'M SURE YOU ALL WILL ENJOY IT.

IT'S QUITE BEAUTIFUL AND USES A NEW COLOUR! I'M SURE YOU'LL ALL LIKE IT. I'M ALMOST DONE WITH IT SO I'LL BE ABLE TO SHOW ALL OF YOU MY WONDERFUL NEW THEME!

OH... BUT THE SITE HAS TO HAVE SOME DOWNTIME... SO PARDON THAT.

ALSO, EXCUSE MY ALL CAPS, MY CAPS LOCK KEY HAS BECOME STUCK AND I REFUSE TO USE THE SHIFT KEY UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.

IN THE MEANTIME, WE GOT A BADGE UP THAT YOU MIGHT LIKE:

THAT'S RIGHT, ANOTHER LIMITED EDITION BADGE!

THIS BADGE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BE PURCHASED PAST APRIL 3RD AT 9:00 PM SO PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND!

WELL THE GOOD NEWS TODAY IS THAT I DON'T HAVE A CAR AND THUS I AM STUCK AT HOME. MAKES IT REALLY EASY TO TALK TO YOU GUYS, EH?

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

So you post that after I changed my avatar to a Palm Reader kitteh?

In which case, you then find out about my avatar and change it back to one of the four adept avatars?

You're a joke, man. Ofcourse you still retain the power to change avatars. You only disabled the feature. Don't joke with us.

EDIT: Note for future readers: Charon combined her two posts above. Basically she was saying she messed up the CSS and PHP, and that we'd be stuck with these avatars until Atrius fixes it, but I've just proved she only joked.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Charon

No fun! You hurt a part of my joke! I caught that glitch a bit too late!

Well, then! If you want to play that game... I'll change your name too!

HEHEEHEHEHE.

It will only make a joke out of you...
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Charon

I STILL THINK ITS FUNNY TO CHANGE PEOPLE'S NAMES.

leaf

I DEMAND MORE NAME CHANGERING
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Charon

I LIKE ALL THIS NAME CHANGING

I CERTAINLY DO NOT MIND!

leaf

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MORE

THERE MUST BE MORE
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Aile~♥

Omg it's professor snivy!

Everything's better with snivies!
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

QUESTIONABLEWATER says QUESTIONABLETHEME!

So I'm guessing you picked TROLLS because of how it resembles ROLE's name? ...  (Which is why she'll be..... hehe..hehe.)

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Crystal Sonata

Oi, if you are gonna change my picture, can it at least be the Mercury member instead of The venus member xD
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

If I say anything that offends you, grow a set.

Yeah, I actually had the Garet one at first.. Until that incident with the avatar change. Now it is Ivan! So... Ivan > Garet, right? Though, strange thing is, NEITHER fit the description of Teawater. (Venus + Mercury)

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Aile~♥

Yeah, I at least wanted the Garet one! Or Isaac, either works.

:FalconPunch::MercurySet:
:FalconPunch::VenusSet:

Trololol falcon punch XD
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Charon

I AM NOT CHANGING THEM BACK

YOU'RE STUCK WITH THEM.

(I ACTUALLY DID IT SO THAT THEY WERE ABOUT EVENLY SPREAD AMONG THE ACTIVE MEMBERS)

Not changing them back... ever?

Now I see why Role wants you off the Administration! (Or whatever it was that she wanted... someone that could do their job...) Good luck with that. I guess.

Edit: Perhaps. Though maybe I should have been a bit more specific.

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Charon

WELL YOU CERTAINLY CAN'T TAKE A JOKE, CAN YOU?

UGH YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT APRIL FOOLS...

DON'T MAKE ME DO WHAT I DID LAST YEAR, BRO! AND I DON'T EVEN MEAN FAKING THE SITE BEING HACKED!

Yeah, you like to make a big joke out of it. And even if I know it is a joke, I still like to reply to it this way. Hehe... might not be all the time, but probably most of the time...

Yay! Another repeat of last year! no more CSS! And all that other stuff you had the opportunity to take down last year. (I think.)

Besides. SMF has a backup feature. You do not have access to the backups, do you? I'm not sure.

Edit: And you edited your post, so disregard the part that contradicts your post.

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Charon

HEY HEY HEY NOW DON'T YOU GET UPSET...

I'M STILL WORKING ON STUFF.

Er. I'm getting the Role syndrome.. Eh. (When something you said comes out wrong.)

Actually, were you talking about fake-bans?

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Charon

I WAS, INDEED, BUT I DECIDED THAT REPLICATING LAST YEAR WOULDN'T BE ANY GOOD.

I TRIED EDITING THE PHP OF THE POST SECTION BUT THE BROWSER RESET, CLEARING IT ALL. LUCKILY THERE'S A BACKUP ON THE SERVER.

IF YOU'VE CAUGHT ROLE SYNDROME, THEN YOU OUGHT TO SEE A DOCTOR RIGHT AWAY. THAT'S QUITE HORRIBLE INDEED. ROLE SYNDROME IS DOWNRIGHT CRIPPLING.