News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

NEW THEME

Started by Charon, 31, March, 2012, 11:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

You are editing Post.php? Does that mean something strange happens when you post?

I wonder what that could be. ... Temporary ban when you post, anyone? That'll only decrease activity.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Aile~♥

*waits for all emotes to be replaced with "trolololo"s.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Charon

Quote from: questionableWater on 01, April, 2012, 11:22:54 AM
You are editing Post.php? Does that mean something strange happens when you post?

I wonder what that could be. ... Temporary ban when you post, anyone? That'll only decrease activity.
IT MODIFIES THE FUNCTION OF WHEN YOU OPEN THE POST SCREEN. I WAS TRYING TO ADD A SOUND EFFECT.

IF I COULD ACCESS THE HTML THAT WOULD BE FANTASTIC, EXCEPT I CAN'T. I DON'T KNOW PHP VERY WELL AT ALL BUT MY HTML IS PRETTY DECENT. I ALSO CAN UNDERSTAND JAVA AND JAVASCRIPT TOO... BUT PHP IS LIKE MY WEAKNESS. I WAS TRYING TO SEE IF I COULD EMBED JAVASCRIPT INTO THE PHP BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO PUT IT LOL!

Quote from: blazingSylverant on 01, April, 2012, 11:57:16 AM

THAT'S NOT HAPPENING. WAAAAAY TOO MUCH WORK THERE.

Aile~♥

Charon

BUSY WORKIN BRO

SNORT SNORT

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Quote from: terminallyCapricious on 01, April, 2012, 12:07:12 PM
Quote from: questionableWater on 01, April, 2012, 11:22:54 AM

IT MODIFIES THE FUNCTION OF WHEN YOU OPEN THE POST SCREEN. I WAS TRYING TO ADD A SOUND EFFECT.

IF I COULD ACCESS THE HTML THAT WOULD BE FANTASTIC, EXCEPT I CAN'T. I DON'T KNOW PHP VERY WELL AT ALL BUT MY HTML IS PRETTY DECENT. I ALSO CAN UNDERSTAND JAVA AND JAVASCRIPT TOO... BUT PHP IS LIKE MY WEAKNESS. I WAS TRYING TO SEE IF I COULD EMBED JAVASCRIPT INTO THE PHP BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO PUT IT LOL!
I don't imagine it would be too hard to learn how to use HTML in a PHP file.

I don't really know much about PHP, but I have a feeling you can either use an echo, or put in HTML outside of the <?PHP  ?> tags... Maybe a good place to put the sound is at the top of the page before the PHP tag? Unless it is an actual object that shows up on the page.  I'm just making a guess.

Quote from: blazingSylverant on 01, April, 2012, 11:57:16 AM

THAT'S NOT HAPPENING. WAAAAAY TOO MUCH WORK THERE.
Actually, there should be one or two emotes as an additional. No replacing.

:Garet: Can you let me try out the Sol Blade?
:Isaac: [No]
:Garet: Come on! It's April Fools! Just for today.
:Isaac: That's exactly why I can't let you try it out.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

MaxiPower

lol new theme is amazing love how the shades of white compliment the grey :P

gonna buy the badge :P

Atrius (He/Him)

I sure wish I didn't have travel stuff going on, but I have to catch an aeromobile in 2 hours so I won't be around most of today.  Also I won't be back for 10 days so I hope everyone likes the php breakages.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Charon

BECAUSE I'M GOING TO HAVE A TON OF FUN MESSING WITH THE PHP.

leaf

ATTENTION QUESTIONABLES WATERERERS
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

leaf

[spoiler=quotes]
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Aile~♥

double posting? Really? It may be trollday, but that doesn't mean you get to double post.

Also, YA I MAD.

Charon

MaxiPower

Charon could I buy the badge lol, with the site the way it is i dont know were to offically buy it. :P

Charon

IT'S IN THE FIRST POST, CLICK THE ICON AND YOU WILL PURCHASE IT.

THE MENU HASN'T CHANGED THOUGH, IF THE TEXT IS TOO SMALL, ZOOM IN IN YOUR BROWSER.

leaf

Quote from: blazingSylverant on 01, April, 2012, 03:31:51 PM
double posting? Really? It may be trollday, but that doesn't mean you get to double post.

Also, YA I MAD.
YOU ARE NOT QUESTIONABLES WATERERERS

Y U MAD
[spoiler=quotes]
---
---
---
---
---
---

leaf

[spoiler=quotes]
---
---
---
---
---
---

Charon

Aile~♥

Mad because this ^

This two-posts-in-a-row thing. IDon'tLikeIt.

Charon

REVEAL YOUR TRUE LOVE YOU FOOL

YOU CAN'T DENY IT