News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

NEW THEME

Started by Charon, 31, March, 2012, 11:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charon

YOUR NAME IS AMAZING BY THE WAY, HONEY

Aile~♥

[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Charon

Charon

THIS DISCUSSION IS LUDICROUS. WE SHOULD BE DISCUSSING HOW WE COULD DEFEAT OUR SWORN NEMESIS AND NEIGHBOUR, THE "TEMPLE OF KRADEN".

THEY HAVE UNLEASHED AN ALMIGHTY BEAST BUT IF WE TROLL THEM ENOUGH WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DEFEAT THEM!!!1

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Your methods of defeating TOK are ludicrous. You argument is invalid!

You have to kill them with kindness, not trolling, (that only comes back to haunt you in the future)! Silly....
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Charon

I am pOSITIVE THAT the only weaKNESS OF THE KRaden-beatrice is TROLLING.

Quote from: terminallyCapricious on 01, April, 2012, 07:09:30 PM
I am pOSITIVE THAT the only weaKNESS OF THE KRaden-beatrice is TROLLING.
Wait?  What makes you so positive?  I mean, how did you find out about trolling being their weakness.  I must have missed something...

Otherwise, I'll think that singing a simple lullaby will put the beast right on to sleep. (That way we can have time to run away.)
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

leaf

I WILL ADD YOUR TROLLING

TO MY OWN
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Charon

hOw DaRe YoU sHoW yOuR tReAcHaRoUs FaCe In ThIs HoLy DoMaIn. YoU @#$%&*! ScUm. BeGoNe, BeFoRe ThE lIgHt HiTs YoUr TrAnSpArEnT hEaRt.

leaf

Nay, for thy light is a false light. Kraden-Beatrice will shine His Light on thee and only then willst thou be purified.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Charon

bUlLsHiT. iT's ObViOuS yOu'Re UnDeR hIs CoMpLeTe InFlUeNcE. tHeRe'S nO sAlVaGiNg YoU. i JuSt HaVe To SaVe ThE oThEr OnEs ThAt ArE sTiLl ViAbLe.

:Kraden: My oh my. The poor old lady does not know my title: God of All. Whoever did the smileys gave that title to me, you know. So I get full power of both Atrius and Charon! You two may be Gods, but I'm the God of All Gods!

:WiseOne: I didn't think it would come to this.

:Kraden: What is this little rock doing here?

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Charon

To SuGgEsT tHaT kRaDeN iS eVeN nEaR gOdLyHoOd Is BlAsPhEmY iN oF iTsElF. tHeRe Is No GoD. tHeY aRe AlL jUsT @#$%&*! LiEs. EvErYoNe LiEd To YoU. i Am OnLy TrYiNg To PrOtEcT yOu FrOm ThE lIeS tHeY aRe SpReAdInG aT tHaT hElLhOlE.

If AnYtHiNg, KrAdEn Is NoThInG bUt A dEmOn FrOm ThE dEpThS oF tHe AbYsS, cReAtEd OnLy To MaNiPuLaTe MaN iNtO fOlLoWiNg ItS dEmAnDs. MaN iS bOrN fReSh, ClEaN, aNd ThIs AnCiEnT mOnStEr DeFiLeS uPoN hIm.

i CaN nO lOnGeR tRuSt YoU, qUeStIoNaBlEwAtEr. YoU sEeM tO bE oNe Of ThEm. I mUsT pRoCeEd To SeGrEgAtE yOu LiKe ThE rEsT.

Teawater: Wait, Kraden somehow brainwashed you into thinking you couldn't trust me?  He a tough one to beat. Since Kraden has you in that state, I don't think I can trust either of you.

:WiseOne: That's exactly what I sensed.

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Charon

CoMe BaCk OnTo My SiDe. ThErE iS nO gOd HeRe, BuT tHeRe Is TrUtH. wE cAn PrOtEcT eAcHoThEr FrOm ThE cOmMoN eNeMy.

Quote from: terminallyCapricious on 01, April, 2012, 09:57:46 PM
CoMe BaCk OnTo My SiDe. ThErE iS nO gOd HeRe, BuT tHeRe Is TrUtH. wE cAn PrOtEcT eAcHoThEr FrOm ThE cOmMoN eNeMy.
Truth? I think you screwed up when you joked about how you messed up the CSS/PHP, and couldn't get the avatars to work when you caught me that one time at the beginning of the topic.

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Charon

ArE yOu ClAiMiNg YoU cAn'T tRuSt Me, BeCaUsE i HaVe MaDe SoMe HuMbLe MiStAkEs? ThAt'S pRePoStErOuS. hErE wE sEeK tHe TrUtH, aNd DeNy ThAt Of ThE eViL mOnStEr, KrAdEn-BeAtRiCe, HoNk! BuT iT's NoT aLl LoSt, BeLiEvE mE. wE cAn WoRk ToGeThEr, PeRhApS? eVeN tHoUgH wE mIgHt HaVe HaD a RoCkY rElAtIoNsHiP, wE cAn WoRk ToGeThEr To ExIlE tHe BeAsT fOr EtErNiTy.

leaf

Thou hast drifted far, Sister Charon. But there are none beyond salvation! KRADEN-BEATRICE IS ALL-FORGIVING. KRADEN-BEATRICE WILL ACCEPT YOU AND ALL YOUR FAULTS WITH HIS HUMBLE LIGHT.
[spoiler=quotes]
---
---
---
---
---
---

Charon

I lAuGh At YoUr IrRaTiOnAlItY. yOu HoNeStLy BeLiEvE tHaT i WiLl FaLl To ThE wHiM oF tHe KrAdEnEtTeS? oNlY tHe WeAk BeNd At SuCh PrEsSuRe, HoNk! YoU'rE nOtHiNg BuT a ScAm. CrAwL bAcK iNtO yOuR lItTlE hOlE, yOu @#$%&*! sNaKe.

leaf

Dost thy corruption know no bound? Kraden-Beatrice is willing to extend His Grace. Repent, sinner, and thou shalt be forgiven.
[spoiler=quotes]
---
---
---
---
---
---