News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

NEW THEME

Started by Charon, 31, March, 2012, 11:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charon

tHeRe Is BuT nO sIn I hAvE cOmMiTtEd. WhAt Do I hAvE tO rEpEnT, hOnK!

Crystal Sonata

We shall not bow before the falseness of that THING you call a "God"!
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

If I say anything that offends you, grow a set.

Charon

iNdEeD! wE kNoW oF yOuR lIeS, tEmPlE oF kRaDeN. wE bEg Of YoU tO rEmOvE tHeM pRoMpTlY, bEfOrE rElAtIoNs ArE cUt OfF.

leaf

This theme is the embodiment of all that is evil, placed by the foul Miss Capricious, who blasphemies against the great and holy Kraden-Beatrice.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Crystal Sonata

Uhh...Yea, what leaf said (Not counting the Kraden-Beatrice part)
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

If I say anything that offends you, grow a set.

Charon

I dOn'T tHiNk YoU uNdErStAnD tHe GrEaT bEnEvOlEnCe Of ThE gReAt TrOlL gAmZeE; iT wOuLd ApPeAr ThAt YoU hAvE bEeN uNdEr ThE cOnTrOl Of KrAdEn-BeAtRiCe FoR fAr ToO lOnG, fOrCiNg YoU tO tHiNk In A cOmPlEtElY cOnVoLuTeD mAnNeR!

iT iS wItH bUt GrEaT sOrRoW tHaT i MuSt LiSt ThE tRaItOr In... ThE... uNtOuChAbLeS. hOnKoHoNkOhOnK