Golden Sun Hacking Community
May 24, 2017, 05:59:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   DC Wiki Help Search Calendar Downloads Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW THEME  (Read 13004 times)
Charon
On Probation
Veteran Member

Coins: 0

Emblems: GBA Music Expert
Clan Position: Trickster Goddess of Luna

« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2012, 03:38:56 AM »

tHeRe Is BuT nO sIn I hAvE cOmMiTtEd. WhAt Do I hAvE tO rEpEnT, hOnK!
View Profile
Takumi
The Former Leader of Mercury
Mercury Clan

I am: meditating in water.
Clan Position: Master Healer of Mercury

« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2012, 04:07:49 AM »

We shall not bow before the falseness of that THING you call a "God"!

Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

If I say anything that offends you, grow a set.
View Profile
Charon
On Probation
Veteran Member

« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2012, 12:16:30 PM »

iNdEeD! wE kNoW oF yOuR lIeS, tEmPlE oF kRaDeN. wE bEg Of YoU tO rEmOvE tHeM pRoMpTlY, bEfOrE rElAtIoNs ArE cUt OfF.
View Profile
leaf
Potions class is starting
Venus Clan

Death Eater+Grass Snake = Snake Eater? SNAAAAAAAKE

Veteran Member

Coins: 4

« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2012, 06:01:01 AM »

This theme is the embodiment of all that is evil, placed by the foul Miss Capricious, who blasphemies against the great and holy Kraden-Beatrice.

Spoiler for quotes:
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O
View Profile
Takumi
The Former Leader of Mercury
Mercury Clan

I am: meditating in water.
Clan Position: Master Healer of Mercury

« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2012, 06:49:53 AM »

Uhh...Yea, what leaf said (Not counting the Kraden-Beatrice part)

Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

If I say anything that offends you, grow a set.
View Profile
Charon
On Probation
Veteran Member

« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2012, 02:21:22 PM »

I dOn'T tHiNk YoU uNdErStAnD tHe GrEaT bEnEvOlEnCe Of ThE gReAt TrOlL gAmZeE; iT wOuLd ApPeAr ThAt YoU hAvE bEeN uNdEr ThE cOnTrOl Of KrAdEn-BeAtRiCe FoR fAr ToO lOnG, fOrCiNg YoU tO tHiNk In A cOmPlEtElY cOnVoLuTeD mAnNeR!

iT iS wItH bUt GrEaT sOrRoW tHaT i MuSt LiSt ThE tRaItOr In... ThE... uNtOuChAbLeS. hOnKoHoNkOhOnK
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 03:08:47 PM by terminallyCapricious » Logged
View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cbox
Yesterday at 04:52:18 PM
Fox: Easier in the idea that I can reduce required external stuff where the source code isn't available/modifyable (Well, there is overrides in some cases, but still.) ; So it's possible the only "Events" I would require are those of the Form.... (Mouse Events, Keyboard Events, Paint Events, Etc. when needed.)
Yesterday at 04:42:14 PM
Fox: Anyway... I know I am using built-in controls in my current editor, but it is not out-of-the-question that I might just go and make my own custom controls... so that it is actually easier for me (But that'd take a lot of work.)  I'm thinking about one large bitmap object, and just drawing them on it. Problem is, I'm afraid it might not be efficient enough.  So I haven't decided about doing it.)
Yesterday at 04:33:28 PM
Fox: @XML = If I recall, I believe Visual Studio uses it for Settings Variables that remain even after you close the program. (e.g. There's one variable I have in my program that I call "LastRom" to make it easier to get back into the program.)
Yesterday at 04:17:59 PM
Fox: XML/JSON are simple = They are just a way to store data outside the application... ... The complexity is comparable to learning about data trees, I'd say... XML = Looks like HTML  ; JSON = Think Lists and Dictionaries, and nested ones.
Yesterday at 03:51:19 PM
Luna_blade: @the whole static thing: I recently came across the problem that if you use design patterns, objects of the same class might get duplicate info. Sometimes this is very little information, so it seems better to use something class-wide than making a file
Yesterday at 03:47:41 PM
Luna_blade: another thought I had is that I already made some code better...
Yesterday at 03:45:59 PM
Luna_blade: Sure I will open-source it on github once I rewrite it to be more maintainainable. Now that I think about it, I should put some other stuff there as well
Yesterday at 03:44:54 PM
Luna_blade: Yeah I made some code and screens for it in Java. The last thing I was busy working on was the grid for the values and the selection shape.
Yesterday at 03:41:22 PM
Luna_blade: I will learn a bit of JSON and XML soon. I guess those are pretty good replacements for what I meant with static
Yesterday at 03:40:42 PM
Luna_blade: It's an okay article. I prefer reading the java implementations on tutorialpoint
Yesterday at 12:07:19 PM
Fox: article*
Yesterday at 12:07:06 PM
Fox: Oh yes, there's a whole artice on design patterns at wikipedia? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_design_pattern
Yesterday at 07:20:37 AM
Fox: Oh yes.... Just checked.... Program.cs has "Application.Run(new Form1());" ... AND.... Program.cs is a STATIC class, so my hunch is confirmed. (In a way.)
Yesterday at 07:12:43 AM
Fox: So... I'm assuming that it is like a tree, and your top level file should be the static class, with all the other object classes linked from it? (Like a tree?) - Wonder how the Dessigner treats Forms. (How are Form objects linked to a static class, if at all?)
Yesterday at 07:00:51 AM
Fox: (Since I can have incredibly bad wording sometimes :P)
Yesterday at 06:59:50 AM
Fox: (Well, started "?" was more implying whether you made any public releases yet....
Yesterday at 06:59:02 AM
Fox: Wait? You started a Hed Editor? Curious if you were going to open-source it....
Yesterday at 06:55:16 AM
Fox: Using xml or json has also come to mind as a method to replace language.ini file and to store table addresses.... but I haven't thought much about that, so....
Yesterday at 06:54:24 AM
Fox: @static object = Huh? Well, I do know that it's useful for global stuff... at least. But I'm curious about when to know if a function should be down globally or through another object....  For example, I could make me rom buffer be put in a global file, since we're likely to only have one opened at a time, for almost the duration of the app, but then when we consider possible advances in the application like having two opened at one time (Such as GS1 and GS2 to transfer pieces of data), then...?
Yesterday at 06:30:49 AM
Luna_blade: And then every strategy should have some 'static' object that tells how the specific strategy should generally look.

Affiliates
Temple of Kraden Golden Sunrise