Golden Sun Hacking Community
November 18, 2017, 05:44:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   DC Wiki Help Search Calendar Downloads Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Extended April Fools!  (Read 7890 times)
Salanewt
His Sexiness
Mercury Clan

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

Coins: 32

I am: A part of the organization of Cool Cats, but more of a dog person in reality.
Emblems: Have a nice day.

« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2012, 05:24:33 AM »

I'm not sure if I have said anything on it so far, but I just loved April Fools this year! I'm not too sure if the bans were in everyone's best interests, but it was funny overall, and they were compensated for it when it all ended.

Oh boy, if this year was awesome, then will next year be epic?

Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?
View Profile WWW
Fox
Fox McCloud, the Hacking Doctor
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

Coins: 28

I am: certainly not a Gallant!
Clan Position: Head Gallant

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2012, 05:45:08 AM »

Maybe you'll find out exactly how fun it is to get banned?  Then having to go use something like a proxy or something just to read comments as a guest.

If she has done it last year and this year, I'm sure there is a good chance she could do it next year, as well. Though, I think she should take some slightly different approach to it. Having to wait for the whole joke to end to come back is like.. meh.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 05:46:57 AM by Teawater » Logged

Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...
*Cross my fingers and hope we have Big Brother All-Stars next year... with Paulie & Cody Califorie(sp?)... and Vanessa & Tiffany Rousso.... Would be fun? :P Especially if one of the boys got evicted early since there's usually some all-guy alliance in there, right?
View Profile
Kain
The Dragoomba
Administrator

Boom Daze

Great Member

Coins: 1

Clan Position: Luna Overlord

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2012, 05:52:14 AM »

>Implying we weren't banned last year for the slowpoke revolution

Or were you even around for that?

You misspelled retard...oh the irony!
View Profile
Fox
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2012, 05:56:42 AM »

>If she has done it last year and this year,

This implies that y'all did get banned.

>Maybe you'll find out exactly how fun it is to get banned? 

This is a message replying to Salanewt, but I cannot remember if he was specifically banned or not. ... He probably did, actually. ... But I forget for how long.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 05:59:00 AM by Teawater » Logged

Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
*Cross my fingers and hope we have Big Brother All-Stars next year... with Paulie & Cody Califorie(sp?)... and Vanessa & Tiffany Rousso.... Would be fun? :P Especially if one of the boys got evicted early since there's usually some all-guy alliance in there, right?
View Profile
Kain
The Dragoomba
Administrator

Boom Daze

Great Member

Clan Position: Luna Overlord

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2012, 06:03:32 AM »

IIRC he was banned for like...a day or two.

You misspelled retard...oh the irony!
View Profile
Fox
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2012, 06:28:02 AM »

Oh.. Chatbox: http://forum.goldensunhacking.net/index.php?action=shout_archive;start=11000 = He was active early that April 2nd.

EDIT:

April 01, 2011, 07:41:59 PM - 私の英語の貧しい人々に失礼 - ...What is this? Salanewt changed his avatar to Slowbro?... this... is good repentence... He will be unbanned!
April 01, 2011, 07:39:44 PM - Salanewt - I... see? Well, nice knowing you all!
April 01, 2011, 07:38:49 PM - 私の英語の貧しい人々に失礼 - And Drick too? Dear god, so many rebels! Must squelch the opposition!
April 01, 2011, 07:36:47 PM - 私の英語の貧しい人々に失礼 - SALANEWT! You removed your avatar... ALL TOGETHER? Why, that is the worst offence! You shall be banned as well!

So y'all had access to more things still?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 06:31:59 AM by Teawater » Logged

View Profile
MaxiPower
Feed Me Coins!!
Venus Clan

Great Member

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2012, 03:19:27 PM »

I congratulate you Charon lol.. you successfully trolled us for a 2nd year ina row lol...

April FoOls is like christmas here... :P
View Profile
Salanewt
His Sexiness
Mercury Clan

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

Coins: 32

I am: A part of the organization of Cool Cats, but more of a dog person in reality.
Emblems: Have a nice day.

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2012, 03:36:00 PM »

I think we just had access to profile information and the chatbox. The positive side to it all is that the relatively short bans don't really count for anything, and those who were banned get compensated for it afterward.

Yeah, lol. I wonder if this will happen for a third year? They just keep getting better and better!

Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?
View Profile WWW
Charon
On Probation
Veteran Member

Coins: 11

Emblems: GBA Music Expert
Clan Position: Trickster Goddess of Luna

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2012, 04:53:32 PM »

Well well well, look at this shitstorm brewing when I got sick.

Role, you disgust me. Absolutely disgust me. I gave you some leeway since I knew that you had a recent loss in the family, but that is NO EXCUSE to go around not only reporting posts that pointed out your bull, but to label Kain as LOLOLOL at your cousin's death. I don't care if you two were close or not, or yadda yadda yadda, Kain enjoyed April Fools, and that's IT. Stop using your cousin's DEATH as an excuse to get back at Kain. In addition, FrozenBlade, you disgust me as well for supporting this kind of one sided pity argument. Go to hell, both of you.

As I said before, Teawater, your ban is private, and while I won't count it towards our ban rules, I will not go into it in public. PM me if you wish to have more details. It's a fairly small matter but I feel that it would be petty to bring it up in public.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 05:37:30 PM by terminallyCapricious » Logged
View Profile
Atrius
Programmer Extraordinaire
Web Host

Fear my blades

Veteran Member

Emblems: Website Founder
Clan Position: Creation God of Sol

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2012, 06:56:51 PM »

Holy hell, people.  Her cousin was murdered, and you're going to ridicule her because she's in a bad mood over it?  What the hell does it matter if she wasn't particularly close to them?  It's going to have an emotional effect regardless, especially after going to the funeral and seeing how everyone she is close to reacts to it.

Charon, you drug April fools out too long this year, plain and simple.  This @#$% storm is on you, you fucked up and your behavior right now is absolutely unacceptable.
1. Yes, some people think your prank overstayed it's welcome, I'm among them, deal with it in a mature manner.
2. I would love for you to PM me your justification for banning Teawater
3. The reporting system is supposed to be private, and anonymous.  You are breaking the level of trust expected from your position by talking about it publicly.
4. Do not tell people not to use the reporting system, that is the same as telling them not to tell us when they think someone is breaking the rules.
Stop using your cousin's DEATH as an excuse to get back at Kain. In addition, FrozenBlade, you disgust me as well for supporting this kind of one sided pity argument. Go to hell, both of you.
Seriously?  Okay, that's way over the line, and seeing as we're already on #5 you're on probation as a regular forum member until I have time to figure what I'm going to do.

I do not have time for this crap right now, if it keeps up I will lock down the forums until I return from my trip next Monday.  Topic locked.

I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything
View Profile WWW
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cbox
November 16, 2017, 09:44:44 AM
Fox: Very quiet month.
November 11, 2017, 04:16:27 AM
tino_animate: Hello everyone. Ive just recently replayed Golden sun and TLA. I got really inspired and I'm interested in creating a prequel of Golden Sun. Unfurtunatly i know bery little on how to do it bit im willing to learn how. I need a few people to help me. I'm sure we can create a very well story based on what we know of the games. Anyone interested?
October 16, 2017, 09:57:26 AM
AZVRE: Im pretty okay, what about you?
October 16, 2017, 01:17:14 AM
Fox: I think the nine is doing a cirno on me, though... Anyway, how is everyone doing today?
October 16, 2017, 01:12:20 AM
Fox: onesixtwo*
October 16, 2017, 01:12:00 AM
Fox: Okay... Meanwhile... ah... 162 being a number that has made itself known to me.... I look at the relationships of the numbers.... 162  1+6+2 = 9 ; onesizetwo = alphabetical order = 9 characters ; Distance apart analysis: os = 4 = 1[6][2] , st = 1 = [1]6[2] , ot = 5 = [1][6]2 ; ost = original sound track?
October 15, 2017, 06:31:17 PM
AZVRE: ah okay :D i thought i caused some trouble
October 14, 2017, 07:49:16 AM
Fox: Oh i know... You were messing with yours, and the description says mine. It's kind of a funny bug. :P
October 13, 2017, 08:18:31 PM
AZVRE: I did not edit your profile tho. Just to erase that confusion ^^"
October 12, 2017, 04:49:56 AM
Fox: e.g. this art = http://forum.goldensunhacking.net/Themes/Jupiter/images/catbg.gif (etc.)
October 12, 2017, 04:48:58 AM
Fox: I have a question: Where did the art for the headers come from? (Like the backgrounds to each of these things... "Affiliates", etc... Asking just incase it inspires me to do something... but if Charon made it, then that's cool too.
October 11, 2017, 04:23:02 AM
FoxWas thinking about having something for the editor anniversary, but I believe I had to change my mind....
October 10, 2017, 12:58:36 PM
Fox: That's alright. ;       @AZVRE's profile: "Current Activity:  Editing the profile of Fox." ...Eh... That looks weird.
October 07, 2017, 11:45:16 PM
Atrius: Sorry about that, the auto bot detection is still working, but it also requires an admin to visit the site regularly.
October 04, 2017, 04:17:40 AM
Fox: Yeah, it does bring a small amount of activity. Not good quality activity, but it's still activity, nonetheless.  Now if we can get them to randomly post pictures and vdeios!
October 04, 2017, 02:10:48 AM
Majora: If nothing else, I like how they're copying the content of real posts at random. Interesting to see how they adapt to seem more authentic
October 03, 2017, 08:29:38 PM
Fox: medico6601 = Most likely another bot. :(
September 26, 2017, 03:32:24 PM
Fox: by ten* Excuse me.
September 26, 2017, 03:32:12 PM
Fox: Oh yes... Also multiply all levels by two. (So actually, an adept will have levels of 54, 3, 2, and 1, rather than 5, 0, 0, 0.... if going by those.)
September 26, 2017, 03:29:07 PM
Fox: ...I mean the theory also saves space on the Status Screen.

Affiliates
Temple of Kraden Golden Sunrise