News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Happy Extended April Fools!

Started by Charon, 03, April, 2012, 03:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Oh.. Chatbox: http://forum.goldensunhacking.net/index.php?action=shout_archive;start=11000 = He was active early that April 2nd.

EDIT:

April 01, 2011, 07:41:59 PM - 私の英語の貧しい人々に失礼 - ...What is this? Salanewt changed his avatar to Slowbro?... this... is good repentence... He will be unbanned!
April 01, 2011, 07:39:44 PM - Salanewt - I... see? Well, nice knowing you all!
April 01, 2011, 07:38:49 PM - 私の英語の貧しい人々に失礼 - And Drick too? Dear god, so many rebels! Must squelch the opposition!
April 01, 2011, 07:36:47 PM - 私の英語の貧しい人々に失礼 - SALANEWT! You removed your avatar... ALL TOGETHER? Why, that is the worst offence! You shall be banned as well!

So y'all had access to more things still?
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

MaxiPower

I congratulate you Charon lol.. you successfully trolled us for a 2nd year ina row lol...

April FoOls is like christmas here... :P

Salanewt

I think we just had access to profile information and the chatbox. The positive side to it all is that the relatively short bans don't really count for anything, and those who were banned get compensated for it afterward.

Yeah, lol. I wonder if this will happen for a third year? They just keep getting better and better!
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Charon

Well well well, look at this shitstorm brewing when I got sick.

Role, you disgust me. Absolutely disgust me. I gave you some leeway since I knew that you had a recent loss in the family, but that is NO EXCUSE to go around not only reporting posts that pointed out your bull, but to label Kain as LOLOLOL at your cousin's death. I don't care if you two were close or not, or yadda yadda yadda, Kain enjoyed April Fools, and that's IT. Stop using your cousin's DEATH as an excuse to get back at Kain. In addition, FrozenBlade, you disgust me as well for supporting this kind of one sided pity argument. Go to hell, both of you.

As I said before, Teawater, your ban is private, and while I won't count it towards our ban rules, I will not go into it in public. PM me if you wish to have more details. It's a fairly small matter but I feel that it would be petty to bring it up in public.

Atrius (He/Him)

Holy hell, people.  Her cousin was murdered, and you're going to ridicule her because she's in a bad mood over it?  What the hell does it matter if she wasn't particularly close to them?  It's going to have an emotional effect regardless, especially after going to the funeral and seeing how everyone she is close to reacts to it.

Charon, you drug April fools out too long this year, plain and simple.  This @#$% storm is on you, you fucked up and your behavior right now is absolutely unacceptable.
1. Yes, some people think your prank overstayed it's welcome, I'm among them, deal with it in a mature manner.
2. I would love for you to PM me your justification for banning Teawater
3. The reporting system is supposed to be private, and anonymous.  You are breaking the level of trust expected from your position by talking about it publicly.
4. Do not tell people not to use the reporting system, that is the same as telling them not to tell us when they think someone is breaking the rules.
QuoteStop using your cousin's DEATH as an excuse to get back at Kain. In addition, FrozenBlade, you disgust me as well for supporting this kind of one sided pity argument. Go to hell, both of you.
Seriously?  Okay, that's way over the line, and seeing as we're already on #5 you're on probation as a regular forum member until I have time to figure what I'm going to do.

I do not have time for this crap right now, if it keeps up I will lock down the forums until I return from my trip next Monday.  Topic locked.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]