Golden Sun Hacking Community
01, April, 2020, 03:16:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Come give us a "hello" on our Discord server!

Home   Forum   DC Wiki Help Search Calendar Downloads Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Extended April Fools!  (Read 13038 times)
Daddy Poi
Fox McCloud, the Hacking Doctor
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

Coins: 1000

I am: certainly not a Gallant!
Clan Position: Head Gallant

« Reply #20 on: 05, April, 2012, 06:28:02 AM »

Oh.. Chatbox: http://forum.goldensunhacking.net/index.php?action=shout_archive;start=11000 = He was active early that April 2nd.

EDIT:

April 01, 2011, 07:41:59 PM - 私の英語の貧しい人々に失礼 - ...What is this? Salanewt changed his avatar to Slowbro?... this... is good repentence... He will be unbanned!
April 01, 2011, 07:39:44 PM - Salanewt - I... see? Well, nice knowing you all!
April 01, 2011, 07:38:49 PM - 私の英語の貧しい人々に失礼 - And Drick too? Dear god, so many rebels! Must squelch the opposition!
April 01, 2011, 07:36:47 PM - 私の英語の貧しい人々に失礼 - SALANEWT! You removed your avatar... ALL TOGETHER? Why, that is the worst offence! You shall be banned as well!

So y'all had access to more things still?
« Last Edit: 05, April, 2012, 06:31:59 AM by Teawater » Logged

Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.
View Profile
MaxiPower
Feed Me Coins!!
Venus Clan

Great Member

Coins: 20

« Reply #21 on: 05, April, 2012, 03:19:27 PM »

I congratulate you Charon lol.. you successfully trolled us for a 2nd year ina row lol...

April FoOls is like christmas here... :P
View Profile
Salanewt
His Sexiness
Global Moderator

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

Coins: 202

I am: A part of the organization of Cool Cats, but more of a dog person in reality.
Emblems: Have a nice day.

« Reply #22 on: 05, April, 2012, 03:36:00 PM »

I think we just had access to profile information and the chatbox. The positive side to it all is that the relatively short bans don't really count for anything, and those who were banned get compensated for it afterward.

Yeah, lol. I wonder if this will happen for a third year? They just keep getting better and better!

Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?
View Profile WWW
Veteran Member

Coins: 20

Emblems: GBA Music Expert
Clan Position: Trickster Goddess of Luna

« Reply #23 on: 05, April, 2012, 04:53:32 PM »

Well well well, look at this shitstorm brewing when I got sick.

Role, you disgust me. Absolutely disgust me. I gave you some leeway since I knew that you had a recent loss in the family, but that is NO EXCUSE to go around not only reporting posts that pointed out your bull, but to label Kain as LOLOLOL at your cousin's death. I don't care if you two were close or not, or yadda yadda yadda, Kain enjoyed April Fools, and that's IT. Stop using your cousin's DEATH as an excuse to get back at Kain. In addition, FrozenBlade, you disgust me as well for supporting this kind of one sided pity argument. Go to hell, both of you.

As I said before, Teawater, your ban is private, and while I won't count it towards our ban rules, I will not go into it in public. PM me if you wish to have more details. It's a fairly small matter but I feel that it would be petty to bring it up in public.
« Last Edit: 05, April, 2012, 05:37:30 PM by terminallyCapricious » Logged
View Profile
Atrius
Programmer Extraordinaire
Web Host

Fear my blades

Veteran Member

Coins: 100

Emblems: Website Founder
Clan Position: Creation God of Sol

« Reply #24 on: 05, April, 2012, 06:56:51 PM »

Holy hell, people.  Her cousin was murdered, and you're going to ridicule her because she's in a bad mood over it?  What the hell does it matter if she wasn't particularly close to them?  It's going to have an emotional effect regardless, especially after going to the funeral and seeing how everyone she is close to reacts to it.

Charon, you drug April fools out too long this year, plain and simple.  This @#$% storm is on you, you fucked up and your behavior right now is absolutely unacceptable.
1. Yes, some people think your prank overstayed it's welcome, I'm among them, deal with it in a mature manner.
2. I would love for you to PM me your justification for banning Teawater
3. The reporting system is supposed to be private, and anonymous.  You are breaking the level of trust expected from your position by talking about it publicly.
4. Do not tell people not to use the reporting system, that is the same as telling them not to tell us when they think someone is breaking the rules.
Stop using your cousin's DEATH as an excuse to get back at Kain. In addition, FrozenBlade, you disgust me as well for supporting this kind of one sided pity argument. Go to hell, both of you.
Seriously?  Okay, that's way over the line, and seeing as we're already on #5 you're on probation as a regular forum member until I have time to figure what I'm going to do.

I do not have time for this crap right now, if it keeps up I will lock down the forums until I return from my trip next Monday.  Topic locked.

I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything
View Profile WWW
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Chatbox
Today at 02:42:50 AM
JupiterDjinn: Also my browser is sending two o f my messages srry.
Today at 02:42:48 AM
JupiterDjinn: Also my browser is sending two o f my messages srry.
Today at 02:42:09 AM
JupiterDjinn: Just got the reply. Ok my question is: how can I get the tea editor on Android, because I already have an emulator. But no computer.
Today at 02:42:06 AM
JupiterDjinn: Just got the reply. Ok my question is: how can I get the tea editor on Android, because I already have an emulator. But no computer.
Yesterday at 07:18:29 PM
Salanewt: Sure thing!
Yesterday at 03:38:30 PM
JupiterDjinn: Can I have a question answered?
Yesterday at 03:38:27 PM
JupiterDjinn: Can I have a question answered?
28, March, 2020, 12:50:15 AM
Salanewt: I want to shrink it down in size later, but yup!
28, March, 2020, 12:50:13 AM
Salanewt: I want to shrink it down in size later, but yup!
26, March, 2020, 03:24:45 PM
Daddy Poi: The news box is back? :D
19, March, 2020, 05:59:16 PM
Salanewt: Nice work hiding the searchbots Atrius!
19, March, 2020, 04:23:34 PM
Salanewt: I was wondering when I said that stuff! May need to work it out with Kain.
19, March, 2020, 07:03:05 AM
Daddy Poi: (The simplest being to not accept char IDs pass 255, I think.)
19, March, 2020, 05:33:15 AM
Daddy Poi: Heheh.... I'm just testing. You pretty much gave it away. Hahah. It seems to look fairly convincing, but I'm sure there's an easy solution to preventing it.
19, March, 2020, 05:28:50 AM
Atrius: Whelp, there it goes... Just what I didn't want.  Have fun with that I guess...   
19, March, 2020, 05:20:25 AM
Daddy Poi: So like. Replace the "e" with another "e"? Alright. Gotcha.
19, March, 2020, 05:04:41 AM
Daddy Poi: Good work.
19, March, 2020, 04:44:10 AM
Atrius: Nah, any member could change their name to what I did, there's a trick to it.  I just fixed it so that now the Cbox will use your new name if you change it though, so... That part of the problem is fixed.
19, March, 2020, 04:41:53 AM
Daddy Poi: For which? It may be that normal users can't change their names to used names, but admins can?
19, March, 2020, 04:39:57 AM
Atrius: Sorry if the Cbox keeps breaking, I'm trying to make that be less of a thing.
19, March, 2020, 04:02:04 AM
Daddy Poi: Looks like ID Fraud. You're under arrest. :D  Oh wait.
19, March, 2020, 03:57:56 AM
Atrius: Yup, that's a thing.
19, March, 2020, 03:57:08 AM
Atrius: Just testing something, for science.
18, March, 2020, 04:05:12 PM
Salanewt: Sounds good; thanks for looking into it!
18, March, 2020, 04:05:11 PM
Salanewt: Sounds good; thanks for looking into it!
17, March, 2020, 01:14:25 PM
Atrius: Hmm... Actually I need a different way to hide them.  Now there are 4 guests spread over 3 pages of users...
17, March, 2020, 01:04:22 PM
Atrius: Yeah, their usernames don't get changed, they're hidden now.
09, March, 2020, 11:37:02 PM
Daddy Poi: So um. When sorting by User, does it treat Guest and Searchbot as being the same name?
09, March, 2020, 11:20:43 PM
Daddy Poi: Most likely. Perhaps we could do a toggle, or a second page that becomes the new default.(Which can have a link to the old original page.) My thoughts.
09, March, 2020, 10:21:11 PM
Salanewt: Hey Atrius; would it be possible to hide the searchbots from the "users online" list?

Affiliates
Temple of Kraden Golden Sunrise