News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Why? are you people so boring ?

Started by Randel Peltier, 08, April, 2012, 10:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randel Peltier

I want to express a growing concern amongst the site.....that this once proud site is becoming flat...boring...stagnant...Is it so hard to come up with something fun? Maybe we could make a game, I dont know. Just speak to me! Talk to the almighty Randy! Say your words be not afraid. Lets get this site running. Now let me end on a joke.....A baby seal walks into a club. Please an thank you for listening.

P.S Lets raise the roof babies!

leaf

Sir Randel Barbara Micky von Blucher Ronald Peltier the Third,

Ye Olde Boring Site has Ye Olde Boring People. Art thou not among them?

Cordially, leaf
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Tan

"Video Games"
-Raocow

Hoopa

Is it not obvious, Sir Randel Barbara Micky von Blucher Ronald Peltier the Third?

The cancerous sore of apathy has now settled upon this once thriving civilization. In this drab world of gray, nothing is worth doing and the bystander effect runs rampant. Only a miracle can cure this corruption that has become rooted in the hearts of the society!
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Randel Peltier

We neeeeeeeeeeeed to get a sexy party going. I'll bring the beer you guys bring the chiks! Woot!

Tan

Quote from: Randel Peltier on 08, April, 2012, 11:19:06 PM
We neeeeeeeeeeeed to get a sexy party going. I'll bring the beer you guys bring the chiks! Woot!
I'll bring suffering. Also Perfect Hair Forever, I'll bring that too~
"Video Games"
-Raocow

Salanewt

I wouldn't say that we are boring at all! No sir-ee, we had an April Fools thing set up for two whole days before people started whining and had it ended! They could have whined and complained on April Fools day itself if they-oh, wait...
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Randel Peltier

You know why people started complaining...because I wasnt there. If I was there people would have been like " Oh its randy so its cool" an I would have been all "I know right, Im awesome, but I dont need to tell you that" an they be like " Tubular Man! Lets get down an dirty lets drop it like its hot!" Wouldve happend I tell yah.

Tan

Quote from: Salanewt on 08, April, 2012, 11:23:34 PM
I wouldn't say that we are boring at all! No sir-ee, we had an April Fools thing set up for two whole days before people started whining and had it ended! They could have whined and complained on April Fools day itself if they-oh, wait...
"Video Games"
-Raocow

Jiten

My guess is after what happened a few days ago,  this is the aftermath.  Plus summer will be here soon and typically, half the people are gone while the other half remains here.  It's a cycle.   But I think this the aftermath of what happened on the extended April Fools day.  Like the dust settling from a Nuclear Storm.  Think about it.
---

That's just my view.

Randel Peltier

I dont know what happend on april fools but it sounds like a raditz. Maybe, just maybe, everyone stop with the complaining an learn to live life. Besides like I said, you guys didnt have me on april fools day, If I was there it would have been the bomb digity. Why? You ask? Because Im awesome. An I make things right. Now everyone just for the sake of randomness everyone take of your pants an do the dougie. Come you guys know you want to.

Tan

"Video Games"
-Raocow

Randel Peltier

We need to hold a wet t-@#$% contest. I could be a judge. Think about the activity we would get. I can see it now.........Maybe we should have did that on April Fools day. People wouldve liked it I tell yah.

Tan

Quote from: Randel Peltier on 09, April, 2012, 12:25:58 AM
We need to hold a wet t-@#$% contest. I could be a judge. Think about the activity we would get. I can see it now.........Maybe we should have did that on April Fools day. People wouldve liked it I tell yah.
Quotewet t-@#$% contest.
Quotet-@#$%

:
"Video Games"
-Raocow

Randel Peltier

Suppose I shouldve spell checked first, but what is said is said. Lets have a wet t-@#$% contest......But I dont want to be a judge anymore.

Tan

Sikieiki will judge in your stead.
"Video Games"
-Raocow

Randel Peltier

Perfect we got our judge, now we need contestants. Anyone? I for one will throw my hat in. Please feel free to join.

Jiten

Quote from: Randel Peltier on 09, April, 2012, 12:15:16 AM
I dont know what happend on april fools but it sounds like a raditz. Maybe, just maybe, everyone stop with the complaining an learn to live life. Besides like I said, you guys didnt have me on april fools day, If I was there it would have been the bomb digity. Why? You ask? Because Im awesome. An I make things right. Now everyone just for the sake of randomness everyone take of your pants an do the dougie. Come you guys know you want to.

To put it short, it's the reason why you guys lost a co-admin,  and a large amount of frustration and confusion.  Go take a look at the leaving user thread.  Heavy emotions flared up those days evidently. 

Rolina

Guys, careful.  Keep this thread from getting spammy and make sure it stays clean.  Y'all don't wanna get in trouble.

Kain

Role, you are not a GM or an Administrator.  Stop mini-modding.  This topic is spammy however and needs to be closed.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!