News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Djinni And Wish Series Range Errors

Started by zach, 25, July, 2009, 11:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zach

For some reason or another, whenever I used any variation of Wish, the range and power keeps changing o.O.

Example 1 (Wish series): I could use Wish or Wish Well and it would heal all of my allies equally. Next time I choose to select it, the range icon changes from 11 to 1 o.O. Cause of that, I can chose who to heal and that person would have the greatest amount of HP restored, while everyone else would have a minimum, declining amount of HP restored <.<. It's even worse outside of battle where it only targets one person instead of the whole party <.<

Example 2 (Shade): Same weirdness as Wish series, except not everyone would be shielded <.< (and no healing and range icon of course)

So can anyone help me with my dilemma?

EDIT: Also forgot that this also happens with Flower, Kindle, and Iron <.<
EDIT 2: Apparently it also applies to multi-ranged buffers T_T. I wouldn't be surprised if this happens with everything that are multi-ranged, ally based moves T_T.

This post has been edited by zach on Jul 25 2009, 10:29 PM

Rolina

Thread locked.  We have a thread for this already, it's a STICKY on top of that.  Please use that instead.  If you just post a new topic instead of in the appropriate, pre-existing topic again, your warning level will go up.

This thread will be deleted in 2 days.