News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

DC Management [Important]

Started by Salanewt, 22, June, 2012, 12:17:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

Hey everyone! I've noticed that I haven't been very active lately, so I asked two of our most trusted members if they would be willing to assist everyone with managing DC. One of these people has accepted the job so far, so I would like to extend my congratulations to Misery! From now on, he is a member of the management staff, and this topic serves as a bit of a notice/management page.

So... You are probably wondering what the DC Management team is, right? It will essentially serve as a small group of fairly active members who can keep an eye on the project in my absence, with a few of them to act as decision makers with moderator-like permissions if I am unavailable. Aside from this upcoming addition, virtually nothing else will change with how the project develops, runs, etc., so you shouldn't expect any drastic changes to things that we have been discussing so far.

DC Management:

DC Managers:
Misery

More to be added in the future...

Now, if you have any questions about how the project will be managed, you may ask them in this topic. With this, I bid you all adieu for now. Thanks for reading!
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?