News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Runescape

Started by Salanewt, 02, July, 2009, 04:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

Well, I normally try to go to 145. I used to go to 114, but someone that I do not like as much likes to go there often (if I recall correctly), so I switched the world that I normally go on. Anyway, I try to go on 145 most of the time. Sometimes I use Auto, but I tend to end up on 114-116.

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

This Topic hasn't had a post in some time, so I'll give it one, luckily this time we will talk about the update?

How is the Notes update treating you? (50 characters per note, max 30 notes)

This post has been edited by charleysdrpepper on Jul 12 2009, 10:56 PM
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Salanewt

Oh, it is pretty good. Of course, I have not needed to use it, but I might start.

Thank you for reminding me, and please have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  :MercuryDjinni:  

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

The only con: It is limited to 50? What? Whynot 100? Aw....

EDIT: Your Welcome!

This post has been edited by charleysdrpepper on Jul 12 2009, 11:07 PM
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Matrim

I apperently have horrible timing since i'm never one when all y'all are on.

Apparently, yes.

Anybody try Mobilizing Armies? How is it? I haven't tried it yet.

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Salanewt

Oh,. I have not tried it yet either. However, I am planning on it tonight. I will be sure to let you know if it is any good or not (there is a new teleport spell, which will be useful for me).

Have a nice day.

Matrim

its interesting and can be fun. at least they finally got all the scenarios to work now.all they need now is drag and drop selection.

Cool!, also for those who didn't notice Mobilizing Armies is put in the HighScores.

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Salanewt

Oh, cool. That will be neat to know when comparing stats and mini-games. Oh well, I will probably play more tomorrow. Not tonight though, I am on a mission now.

Have a nice day.

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

weckar

my username is weckar2, but I don't play much anymore.

I think a quest cape has been rotting in my bank for about 2.5 years now... yeah...

best skill: magic 87
worst skill: summoning 55
total: 1640

Salanewt

ooh, nice. My magic is only 83. My lowest is either Construction or Runecrafting, but I forget which one.

Have a nice day.

weckar

last post before next absence:

I have a yo-yo. from that christmas event. My account is ancient xD

Salanewt

Wow. Mine is only a little older than the chicken suit Easter event. You are lucky.

Have a nice day.

Aile~♥

I can't believe that I forgot to post this, but my username on Runescape is Jamesl86
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Salanewt

Oh, hey, welcome back. Yeah, I still have to do that new quest, so maybe I will do it tomorrow before I start making the editor.

Have a nice day.