News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

something weird me and a friend wrote

Started by mecurylighthouse, 29, August, 2012, 01:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mecurylighthouse

it was supposed to be a sort of short story but it was like 10 pargraphs so we didnt finish  but i kept a list of the basic ideas keep in mind this isnt supposed to be serious, kind of making fun of the characters and story actually so please dont get offended (which idont think you would unless this game is your life)  but here it is  it was supposed to take place in golden sun three

a12:00--Jenna comes home drunk and pukes on Issac's new shield
12:10--matthew runs away from home after seeing Jenna puke(it was pretty bad)
 1:00--Jenna knocks out and Issac goes looking for matthew
 3:00--Issac stops at kraden's house
 3:45--kraden yells FALCON PAWNCH!!! while serving tea
 4:00--Issac calls the mental home
 5:00--meanwhile matthew is fighting a bat (and losing) cuase it stole his tooth brush
 7:45--Jenna wakes up and finds matthew two feet from the house (still fighting the bat(let the damn toothbrush go))
 8:00--Jenna casts dragon fume twice, once for the bat and once to remind matthew he can use psynergy
 9:00--meanwhile Issac panics while looking for matthew and almost is institutionalized himself
 9:20--Jenna calls Issac on tele(pathic)phone
10:00--they all go swimming in tonfon and Jenna had a sexy bikini on
11:00--Alex sees Jenna and Was a litte too nice...(takes issac an hour to figure it out cuase hes' staring at his wife)
p12:00--Issac summons charon, eclipse, and catastrophe on his @#$
 1:00--Mia was walking by and got hit by a stray lightning bolt
 1:45--Issac hides the body and heads for the border(between angara and gondawon)
 3:00--gets stopped at kalay docks and got thrown in jail
 4:15--Issac casts earthquake and they barely make it out alive (duh if your inside the jail dont make it collapse)
 5:00--they start heading home (which was stupid cuase they're on the run from the law)
 6:30--Issac crashes the car (who knew he had one) into tret
 6:40--tret yells at them for about four hours then doesnt realize they left after ten minutes
 8:00--they make it to the brigde before the house
 8:10--Alex challenges them to a fight (how the f*** did he suvive 12:00pm)
10:45--they kick his but (finally someone does) and go home but then garet asks"did you remember to pick up milk"
11:00--Issac jumps of a cliff Jenna gets drunk again and matthew dies of burn injuries(8:00am)
11:20--kraden yells FALCON PAWCH!!! (again) and hits Garet in the face
end of day (and a few lives)
the reason krade goes crazy is hes probaly 100 years old i would think he might be at least a little senial not counting the stress of traveling all the time
:Isaac: WHY!!!!!!...
                               :Felix: ...ummmm because

mecurylighthouse

oh and the reason its in a time table is because in the actual story it was supposed to be relevent (but we got rid of that idea )

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

:Garet: Double posting is bad. Your argument is invalid!
:Isaac: Yay! Someone changed my name from Isaac to Issac! Best name ever!

:Garet: What do we use beds for if no one is going to sleep?
:Sheba: Where I come from, we don't have beds in the sky. We sleep on the clouds.

(Heh. Got in a role-playing moment.)

I can see room for improvement in your story (adjectives are always nice to use when being descriptive.), however, I suppose I can say that's a nice start.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

mecurylighthouse

it was actually alot more well written but we ran out of ides and i lost that file this was all i had left it was meant to be a refernce sheet  but I didnt feel like re writting it right now (its like 1 in the morning for me) and thanks I never noticed that typo and just realized i spelled mercury wrong in my user name
:sad:
:MercurySet: