News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

List Of Animation Effects.

Started by Salanewt, 30, June, 2009, 11:07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

Okay, I know that some of you have been wondering how I found some of these effects, or you have been asking for my list. Well, good news, I will post most of my current list (not all of it though, since I do not want to give too many good things away). Feel free to add animation discoveries of your own, comment on them, or inform anyone of anything that is incorrect.

Okay, I will divide my list into sections. Section 1 is this post. I will type the next section in about a week or two.

-1/255 = (if you try to search for an animation, then click ok without actually clicking on an animation, it will look like
0 = Just like using the Mars Djinni Spark.
1 = Same as -1.0.
2 =
3 =
10 = Same as -1.0.
73 = Same as -1.0.

0 = Attack(a)/Defend(b)/Flee
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Drick9

Nice list you're trying to put together. However for 12.4 i dont know why you call it same effect as kirin. For me it just does that little blue effect like on 1.4

Salanewt

Oh, it is? Sorry then, I must have accidentally switched it with something else.
I can correct that right now. However, it might also depend on which psynergy you switch for the effect.

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:

This post has been edited by Salanewt on Jun 30 2009, 10:50 AM

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Drick9

In your last video, what was the animation being used by plasma?

Salanewt

Oh, I am sorry, but I am not at that part of the list yet. I will tell you anyway, it is animation 156, argument 4.

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:

By the way, I will only tell you one animtion that is not on the list when you ask (1 animation per person).