News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Activity - The Power of Posters

Started by Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas, 18, October, 2012, 09:52:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kain

You're on a public site with other users who might possibly be underage.  While that sounds unlikely and lame, it's still good practice and I'd rather not have to warn you for something this trivial.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Rolina

Quote from: Atrius on 24, October, 2012, 05:47:23 AM
I've only posted once this month?  Yikes...

Even though I know people experienced with SMF they have no interest in Golden Sun, so they're not really suitable.  Having an admin that doesn't actually care about the forums would do no good.
Aye, ideally we'll want someone who's both.  If you ever come to trust someone who's qualified for both, that'll be a great boon for the site.

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

List has been updated! With the exception of Early-November, since I forgot to record them before they fell off the Notification list.

December seems to be a bit slow, so to stay ahead, I decided to record what we have now for December.

December 2012:  Dec 1 to Dec 6

zman9000
Teawater
Rolina
Zeldafan24
JamietheFlameUser
Durza
lordnitemare

Cbox only:
Robert Joe
Atrius
Overlord Kain
Ixion
Knight of Purgatory
thenightsshadow

Even with the little activity we have right now, this still seems to be quite much.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Jiten

I'm just going to post and see how this goes

@Leaf - Damn. But true

@O. Kain - In the name of Kain and the Brotherhood of nod...We confiscate all the money that is inside this forum.  Resist and you will be punished..or something...(References, heh heh.)

Anyways, my interest kills itself off and it comes back.  So I have no clue what I'm even doing on this website anymore.  An extra Admin would be a horrible waste.  

Basically this place is just a Ghosttown, and I'm not even sure if anyone would really agree with me.  The only thing I see are minor discussions, flaming, lack of interest, and overall, there's just no spirit here and it has been that way since I joined and it continues to get worse (At least from my perspective.).

zman9000

QuoteBasically this place is just a Ghost town, and I'm not even sure if anyone would really agree with me.  The only thing I see are minor discussions, flaming, lack of interest, and overall, there's just no spirit here and it has been that way since I joined and it continues to get worse (At least from my perspective.).
It only not active because people like you just don't post or reply. there was almost a point where I couldn't reply because I was the last to reply on almost every topic. when I see activity is low I come up with a new topic and every now and then that gets things going again for a little bit.
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Finally got back to this!

People who posted since mid-June 2nd:

ElectricArcher
lordnitemare
Teawater
Misery
Rolina
Majora
Raetah
Kioll
Atrius
goldensunwiz
KyleRunner
Robert Joe
Takumi
LyrandisX
RagnarokEmissary
Menaus
zman9000
Knight of Purgatory
JamietheFlameUser
Orihalcon
Overlord Kain
Randel Peltier

Cbox-only posters:
Ixion ("Heh.")
Kai Yuen
Do7

People who were active and didn't post. (This is only a list of the ones I found, so it isn't all of them; I didn't bother to list the ones that registered in June.)
thenightsshadow
VanishMantle
Rockisftw
RTGreece21
Shinigami
leaf
Kai Hong
CelestOrion
Varion
Awec
Roareye

Hmm... I had an idea about bolding or color coding these different colors depending on the number of consecutive months the members have been active.

For example...
Red = One consecutive month.
Orange = Two consecutive months.
Yellow = Three consecutive months.
Green = Four Consecutive months.
Bold Green = Five or more consecutive months.

Just a thought...
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Randel Peltier

Heheh I made the list. Do I get to join the club now?

And you have made July's list as well. :)

What club? If you post atleast once a month, you can stay in the "Active Members Club", if that's what you are talking about.

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

October was probably the most inactive month yet, with only 57 forum posts, so I'm posting a list!

Majora
Luna_blade
mecurylighthouse
Knight of Purgatory
geji5678
blackrose
ElectricArcher
Atrius
pablitox
Flash
Teawater
JamietheFlameUser
Misery
Goldensunfan10

Cbox Only:
Takumi
Lishy
Overlord Kain

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

November has 75+ posts, a little better since last month.

Ordered by November post counts:

Teawater x22 (Counting this post.)
Wolf x17 (New user)
Majora x7
Misery x6
Luna_blade x6
JamietheFlameUser x5
Knight of Purgatory x4
Holbita x2 (New user)
mujuruki x2 (spambot)
aoiopnaja2 x2 (spambot)

RagnarokEmissary
Flash
The Dark Emperor
kastos66 (spambot)
zombaba7 (spambot)

Cbox posts not counted.

Cbox-only posters:
Atrius
Lishy
Kai Hong
Overlord Kain
Raetah

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Kioll

Really?  I could swear I've posted within the last couple of months.  Meh.  It's not like there's anything fun going on here, and no one's doing anything constructive, anymore...  OOOH!  I know, maybe I could get some HELP!
I am the almighty emissary of fire...  the Mars Adept Kioll.  Oh, and did I mention that I'll see you long before you see me?

Misery

Looking through these lists... I realize I'm actually a pretty terrible poster.
Oh wait, who am I kidding, I knew all the time.

Sorry, I don't understand.  You have 515 posts.  You are in the top 20.  What do you mean by "terrible"?

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Misery

As of late, I mean. Keep in mind I was around for a while when the site was still pretty active. The majority of my posts are from then.

Hehe... If that's the case, then I guess we are all "terrible" posters as of late. The forum itself is practical dead. However, I suppose we could make an exception and say that I am the most active.. which is sort of disappointing...

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Wolf

2nd for one month, you need to be active longer than a month for me to start calling it official. :)

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Posts since January 03, 2014, 08:23:51 PM

Thunder-squall x40
Teawater x28
Kioll x11
Majora x7
Wolf x4
Misery x4
MaxiPower x2
Atrius x2
Knight of Purgatory x2
Flash x1
Takumi x1
Lishy x1

Anybody know how to see more than 10 pages of Recent Posts?

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Majora

All about quality, my children. 
Disregard quantity at all times.

I know, I know. - This topic is about activity, not necessarily about usefulness.

Edit: It also helps see who didn't post, as well. Which is a wonderful advantage. (AKA: Zero-Quality) Which is what this topic started out as, but then I decided to add the numbers for ordering. (People with one or two posts almost don't deserve to be in the list, regardless of average quality... unless for some reason they have a moderately long post.)

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden