News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

New User Mask

Started by Charon, 07, July, 2009, 03:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

I would imagine that on some days, there is a hat. Remember the other avatar that Charon had until very recently?

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet: :MercuryDjinni:  

This post has been edited by Salanewt on Jul 7 2009, 03:50 PM
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Not only that, but her profile picture changed too? instead of Ivan, it's Pickachu
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Zach

good job Charon, you've been on a roll lately ^-^

Charon

Quote from: JamietheFlameUser on 07, July, 2009, 04:47:00 PM@Charon: You have a hat? Is it a top hat? XD
I have a hat, but it's a fedora. I really want a top hat however.

Back on topic, I never actually changed that, guys. It... feels like an April Fools joke but it's rather stale feeling as well. I just wanted to get your opinions on it.

Salanewt

Ah. Anyway, I like this new group (it feels like it is an exlusive group right now). Also, I am thinking of changing my avatar until I finish making my other one... Any suggestions? I would like to change it because it is the same as my cursor (same colour too).

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:

This post has been edited by Salanewt on Jul 7 2009, 03:56 PM

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Charon

If this place becomes more active, I might raise the post count required to get to Veteran.

Don't worry, though - if you are a vet already by that time, your status will not be removed.

Salanewt

Sweet, thanks Charon. There would be not too many related horrors like having a well earned status removed because of an update. This is nice to know.

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  :MercuryDjinni:  

What is it going to be like 600 posts til Veteran if you do happen to raise the post count for it? Oh so I better hurry up then...
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Salanewt

Type, Charley, type! Mwahahahahahaaaaa!

Wait though... By saying that the post count requirement might increase if more people join, then aren't you practically telling people not to advertise this website?

I am just giving you a hard time, don't worry about it.

Have a nice day.

I see exactly what you mean, so as soon as I become veteran we two shall advertise together (maybe, no definites) til she raises the post count =D. Hm! That'll be awhile?

Have a terrific Tuesday

This post has been edited by charleysdrpepper on Jul 7 2009, 06:24 PM

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Salanewt

Sounds like a plan. However, it might take a while.

Have a nice day.

Charon

Actually, Jamie has more posts. Then again, he's goin' away for a while so you can catch up.

3 weeks, it'll be EASY to catch up. Totally!

As long as his 3 weeks aren't canceled that is.

Have a terrific Tuesday

This post has been edited by charleysdrpepper on Jul 7 2009, 06:32 PM

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Salanewt

Oh, Charon, I thought that the Flood Control was 30 seconds still for me because the text has not been changed yet (when trying to post more than once within 15 seconds). I was wondering (and what the text says is not important) if that will be corrected any time soon.

Have a nice day.

Charon

That's weird. I keep putting in 15.

The admins don't have flood control and that seems to be working...

Salanewt

Oh,, well, the 15 seconds thing is working for me (I think), but the text has not changed.

Have a nice day.

MaxiPower

When you can lock your own topics, is it possible to unlock them... for instances where you dont want anybody posting until the thread is complete?

This post has been edited by MaxiPower on Jul 27 2009, 01:18 PM