News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Christmas!

Started by Frog, 25, December, 2010, 10:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frog

Well I'm fairly certain Christmas is now over for most of the world, so I thought we could go ahead and talk about the true meaning of Christmas... presents!

So yeah hope it was a great day and what did everyone get?
Not on too often, but I'm still here!

Salanewt

For me, Christmas is a day for spending time with my loved ones. Presents are a bonus though.

So, some highlights were a package of tasty gum, some really nice clothes, some chocolate, a backpack, and some money. Oh, and something much better than all of this stuff. Without it, I doubt that I would be signed on right now. I still have to get used to Windows 7 before I can utilize the new laptop and prepare it for world domination my personal amusement.

It took me almost 5 minutes to realize that the laptop was mine though, I was a bit confused at first.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

tatsumakitee

christmas!! it was so boring~
wild Arcanus appeared. Kickass Amiti!!

Awec

Christmas was oddly similar to normal days. Somehow it doesn't even feel like a loss...  :sad:
I got a lot of chocolate.
I. Am. A. Spoon.
Yes, a spoon that is awesome that is a Jupiter adept that is one of the Anemos that lives on the freaking moon.
What of it?

Charon

I opened my stuff early because our family doesn't give jack for the meaning of Christmas, unless said meaning is "presents", which means it should come earlier and earlier every year. Actually it was quite late for us to open presents, we've opened them on the 19th before.

WE GOT A WII. EVERYONE LOVES IT. IT'S HILARIOUS. MY PARENTS ARE HOGGING IT. THAT'S NOT SO HILARIOUS. IT'S KINDA ANNOYING ACTUALLY. I CAN ONLY PLAY SSBB VERY LATE AT NIGHT BECAUSE OF IT. GRR.

I also got candy, two boxes of cereal, and quite a bit of clothes. Also a big honkin' North American Bird Field Guide, complete with 150 bird calls. No kidding. Don't forget the $100 from grandpa.

Aile~♥

I got: Golden Sun Dark Dawn, Mario Kart DS, Mario Party DS, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (DS game), some strange DS game called Clubhouse Games, Super Paper Mario, a set of headphones, a camcorder, and a cool remote-controlled helicopter.

Not to mention various other random knick-knacks.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Menaus

I got some good 'ole candy, a nice Casio watch, and some clothes.

We also got some chocolate covered Twinkies. Mmmmmmm.
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Frog

...should probably mention my Christmas too...

well I didn't expect anything this year as my parents had recently split up (but that's another story) of course Christmas is just a chance to spend good time with my family, so I didn't mind.

Was pleasantly surprised though when I ended up getting a fancy computer chair, some ds stylus and most importantly a small graphics tablet!

My Dad likes to celebrate some dutch/German tradition of Christmas on the 24th, so I really got to have 2 half Christmas's.
All in all though it was a great day!
Not on too often, but I'm still here!

ChrisButton

I love how happy and excited people are after they get the things they want.
Unless they're spoilt little children. :irate: